Sara/Greg #7- She Saw Everything

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Sandles21, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Oh of course, they are... maybe something about pushing against the wall or the locker... :devil: :lol:

Jeez sissi, I've just read the new RP rule :( I know you've probably already thought this over but... I'm still sad :( :( :(

2. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

I'm sorry hunny, i wish i would do something else but i didn't have the choice :( Don't be sad there will be Sandle RPs , it's not the end **hugs silhouette**

3. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

*hugs sissi back* Awww I know... :( I guess I understand your decision sissi...
    I'll wait for Sandle RP (though I don't think I'd ever try play Greg again... I mean, it's really fun. But with the auditions and all, I'll be too scared)

For now I think I need a lot of cookies :(

4. sissi59100

Well you are probably the first one who understand my decision and it make me feel better :) so i will cook you plenty of cookies :D

you have a sandle topic hunny?

5. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

yay i feel loved again!

ok i'll post it between spoiler tags...

It's been awhile since i read it but i'm pretty sure there was some sandleism in it... but i'm like 99% sure... :D

ok... well at the beginning of the season TV Guide said that there will be an episode where Grissom and Sara and (i think) Greg will have to all share a hotel room for an out of town case... so the whole GSR thing that they did in the season finale might really just be a fluke!

:D yay i'm happy now!! ::hugs everybody::

6. YouandMe1105

YouandMe1105 Lab Technician

Even though I didn't look at the spoiler I'm glad you feel loved again TheCoroner. :D

7. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Aww thanks for the cookies, sissi, but I'm losing my appetite... a bit... oh well...

Anyway,
    Wait, you mean Gum Drops? Well in Gum Drops they suppose to investigate a case out of town and they all spend the night at a motel or something... Then WP had family problem so they changed the plot. But... are you saying that they're 'pushing' that plot to the end of the season? I hadn't heard about this... Is it in TV Guide?
    Hmm that's weird. And more leftovers of S6's 'forced' plot.

I can't think of any new discussion, btw... sorry...

8. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Wasn't that supposed to happen in season six, but William Peterson had family problems? I don't mean to crush your dreams, but that was supposed to be very GSR. Grissom would go and sleep in Sara's room because Greg snored... :(

To cheer you up: I was listening to this song today, and there was a bit which is VERY Sandle. It's about a woman looking back on her life. The only think I changed is the name.

Dear Greg, I love you muchly.
    You've been nothing but open hearted,
    And emotionally available and supportive,
    And nurturing, and consummately there for me.
    I kept drawing you in and pushing you away,
    I remember how beautiful it was to fall asleep on your couch,
    And cry in front of you for the first time.
    You were the best platform from which to jump beyond myself.
    What was wrong with me?

Now is that Sandle or what?

9. sissi59100

You are right Dutchie about the spoiler, too bad :(

About your song, that's exactly what Sara could say to Greg :D or write it on her diary :D

10. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Awwwwwwwwwww that's a sad song... And, yes it's SO Sandle. *sigh*

Thanks Dutchie!

11. TheCoroner

It just seemed like there was really no intamacy except them sitting on the same bed ::gasp:: and talking. But i dunno i kind of do hope they are pushing it to next season (w/o the whole GSR) cause i love it when they go into the personal lives outside of the lab... especially Greg's ;)

i'm not sure what is considered a spoiler or not so i'm just putting my whole post in spoilers :D

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

awww Duchie!!! that is the most sandlely song ive ever heard! :D <33
    well maybe they could do that hotel room thing without greg snoring and with grissom snoring so greg goes into sara's room and she doesnt exactly kick him out..hmm :devil:

13. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

True, sandersidle. And when you hear noises... :devil: ...they're playing Monopoly! What are you thinking? :D :D

14. TheCoroner

sandersidle-i like the way you think :devil:! maybe if we all email to the creators it might work! :rolleyes:

iiiiiiiii'm dreaming of a sandle... episode... with greg and sara to-ge-ther... where grissom's snoring sends greg into sara's knocking and sara... gladly lets him in... ::back ground singers:: lets him innnnn... :eek: :eek: :eek: (those are the background singers... te he :D)

ya i know it didn't rhyme but there were only a few things i could think of that rhymes with snoring and they're not very appropriate if you catch my drift ;)

15. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

:lol: That's hilarious! I love the back up singers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.