Sara/Greg #6 - She Could Really Kiss Him

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by gregsandersfan, May 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Good job ziggy! :lol: What do you mean with the RL thing??? *I'm sorry, I'm not awake yet...party and NOT much sleep*

2. Guest

Guest Guest

nice job of taking care of that girl ziggy! :D

3. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Real life (RL)... boooo! :p But I'm glad you stood up for sandles, Ziggy! May I ask what you said? Please? (paraphrase or summary or whatever?) :)

4. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Eww.. real life sucks.

5. Sandles21

Sandles21 CSI Level One

I'm glad that my best friend ships sandles with me, though she's more of a YoBling fan and whenever she's online (hardley) she never comes here :(

Oh well,people don't know what they miss when they don't come here... fun people, blue hawaiian and sandle cookies! <3

6. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

:eek: Childhood! Sandbox! Papa and Nana Olaf! I seriously love you!! Wow, even the red coffee pot gets an appearance too :lol: :lol:
    Of course you can use it, sandlesgirl! Yay, I cant wait to read it! :)

Sandles21, maybe you can 'lure' your friend with the neverending stock of delicious cookies and Blue Hawaiian? :D :D

7. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

Hey Sandle party people, I'm back!
    I'm gonna take a cookie now to fully join in again. ;)

By the way, this week I had my first Sandle encounter in real life..I was talking to this girl and she wore sandles..and I thought of Greg/Sara :D

8. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Oh hello, Fabian, welcome back! :D

Btw I've just watched Memento (Jorja's in it). There's a scene with her and her husband in flashbacks, she was still on bed, reading, talking to her husband. I was imagining if the husband was Greg hehehe... them in the bedroom talking before he goes to work :)
    (Though it's a thiller so in other part of the whole movie I DONT want Greg to be the husband. Just in that bedroom scene only. Cuz the rest of the movie is... sort of scary. Just say it's not Sandle-like... lol)

Maybe if Greg and Sara get married, it'd be Sara who already wake up to go to work, while Greg's still "5 more minutes!" covering his head with pillow just so he could get more sleep :D
    But then of course Sara would make him a cup of Blue Hawaiian to wake him up ;)

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

haha yeah greg wouldnt be the first one up ;)

10. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Lol. Aww I can just picture his messy hair sticking out from under the pillow. Cuteyful!

Yeah my best friend is a sandle shipper, but I mean she doesn't come on this site. We talk about it a lot, we've even tried to write fics about it. [Emphasis on tried] My other friend used to go on this site and she's sandle.

I'm really excited about your fic, sandlesgirl254!! Sandbox, red coffee pot, Papa & Nana Olaf. Can't wait!!

11. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Silhouette, I saw Memento not too long ago! I loved the movie, but you're right, it's nothing Sandle 'cause:

Jorja gets killed! :eek:

But that was a sweet moment, with the book, and I could so imagine Greg pinching her :D Hey Fabien, that's so funny :lol: *hands out cookies* AGAIN.

12. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Yey cookies!!

Um this might sound kinda selfish, but if anyone likes making banners and has a program better than demented paint, would anyone wanna make me a sandle banner? I've tried to make one, but it turned out horrible, again due to stupid paint.

13. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

selfish? why that??? :confused: Well I can't make banners and don't have anything else than paint too, so can't help you with that.

14. hollie

hollie Pathologist

I guess its not that selfish .. thanks anyway.

15. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

teehee, well, see, she left a message on my LJ saying "You're a filthy Sandle!" and I was like "Shut up, yo. So what if I am? Sandles are cool." She's a friend, so I can get away with it :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.