Sara/Greg #6 - She Could Really Kiss Him

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha yeahh tell her off! sadly..i only have 1 csi friend..and she doesnt have a ship...she doesnt think that sara...is..pretty enough for greg!! but what does she know!!! shes gorgeous! and even if she wasnt greg and sara are still ment together.. but she doesnt like GSR because she thinks grissom is too old..(hahaha)

oh and im downloading a free trial of photoshop but its only 2% done :( :lol:

So yeah. I found out 4X4 is on tomorrow at 9 on Spike. Well where I live anyway. And my friend and I were like freaking out. Now i'm very happy!! :D

hollie i
ll make you a banner. just give me your favorite snadle eppie and I'll make one up. i'm pretty good with paintshop. since my photoshop isn't working. but still, it's how i make all my icons.

-x-liv

teehee, well, see, she left a message on my LJ saying "You're a filthy Sandle!" and I was like "Shut up, yo. So what if I am? Sandles are cool." She's a friend, so I can get away with it
Oh ziggy, good one. :lol:

If I had a software program, I would make a banner! But I don't... *sigh*
I like the little scenario with Greg and Sara in bed. So sweet. But the Memento thing? I don't think I shall be watching that. :eek:

Anyone up for a new topic? Hmmm... this was probably discussed before but for the sake of newcomers, even myself, I'll ask:
What episode(s) made you ship sandles? (or for multishippers, what eps. made you realize it was cute and something you wouldn't mind seeing?)

I know my episode was the oh-so famous Organ Grinder. He was so adorable and nervous, that I had to smile. I didn't become a full blown shipper until season 5 (our season! :D) Oh I miss you, season 5...

I have Photoshop CS2, and it is MY GOD. I loves it. I will happily make banners for people :)

Okay, I don't think it was an episode that made me ship Sandle.. I was always into GSR. I still totally ship GSR and think it's r0xers, but Greg and Sara are an esthetically much cuter couple.. I started making Sandle icons just for fun, and I was like "heeeey... I could see that."
To be honest, I don't even think I'm really a Sandle so much as it is.. okay.. hard to explain.. I support Greg's quest. I love his total adorable infatuation with Sara, and regardless of whether or not they get together, I find it charming and I totally love it. IF they got together I'd be happy however. I can still stay, right? :D
Also? I love the Sandle community. You guys are the sweetest shippers on Earth. No ship wars with anyone, and I think it's wonderful.

FrostBite said:
hollie i
ll make you a banner. just give me your favorite snadle eppie and I'll make one up. i'm pretty good with paintshop. since my photoshop isn't working. but still, it's how i make all my icons.

-x-liv

Thanks! My favorite Sandle eppy would probably have to be Who Shot Sherlock, Organ Grinder, or of course 4X4. You can use either one, I don't really care. Again thank you soo much!

ETA: I don't really think there was one episode for me that made me start to ship Sandle, I just think that one day my friend and I were discussing how cute it would be if Sara and Greg hooked up. Cause of course we are in love with Greg and we find it adorable how he flirts with Sara and such. So .. yeah!

Hey everybody *waves* First time I've posted here. I'd have to say my favorite sandle moments are in Bully for You, Abra-Cadaver, Down the Drain, Nesting Dolls, Big Middle, 4X4, Iced and Gum Drops. Pretty much all sandle scenes. :)

YouandMe1105! Welcome to our small, but cuteyful "Coffee Shift of No Return". ;) Feel free to come back whenever and help yourself to some cookies and some of Greg's Blue Hawaiian!
PinkBox.jpg
Coffeecup.jpg

NEWBIE QUESTION: Why are we called coffee shift of no return? And did the cookies spawn from anything? I guess that's 2 questions, hey? Hmm.

ziggy, I think it started after the finale, when there was a bit negativity around the sandle board ;) so I was saying 'Here everyone, have some Sandle Positivity cookies!!' And everyone start sharing cookies... cuteyful eh? :D
Well isnt it appropriate for Sandle shippers to share cute, sweet, little things, just like Sandle? ;) We just want to keep positivity in this thread by sharing cookies and passing Blue Hawaiian :D

And 'The Coffee Shift Of No Return' is based from voting result. Everyone share their ideas and just sort of blend it together, and someone mentioned that line. (I'm sorry I forget who >_< )

Dutchie, that's why I dont want Greg and Sara to be the couple in Memento! *shudders* Can we just isolate that cuteyful bedroom scene? :D

Anyway, episode that make me ship Sandle.... hmm that's hard. Probably Organ Grinder. But the first ever Sandle scene I ever watched was 'what he's got that I dont get?' from S3 hehe... I think it's sort of a process, cant really pinpoint an episode. The more you see, the more you love 'em! But I remember I became Sandle shipper after I watched a Sandle music video 'She Will Be Love' in csimedia. All the cute Sandle scenes put together in one video, you gotta feel the love! ;)

Welcome aboard, YouandMe1105!!! *waves*

Silhouette, let's isolate the bedroom scene, yeah.

Oeh, shipping episodes...well to be honest, I didn't even know what shipping was until I found this board a loooooong time ago :eek: But then I read about shipping, and I was like: "okay, let's see. GSR? No, Grissom's too old. (just my opinion) Snickers? Nah. Sandle...hey! Bingo!"

And so I became a Sandle shipper. :lol:

Silhouette said:
And 'The Coffee Shift Of No Return' is based from voting result. Everyone share their ideas and just sort of blend it together, and someone mentioned that line. (I'm sorry I forget who >_< )

I remember someone thought of The Coffee Shift, and someone thought of The Point Of No Return. Well, I probably had a little too much of Greg's Blue Hawaiian and I thought "Hey what about the Coffee Shift of No Return", and people liked it.

Basically we wanted to become an "offical" ship and needed a place to call our own. And as Silhouette said, the cookies were just there to make us feel better. :D

Have fun at our cuteyful thread with spontanious toilet combustion YouandMe1105!! :)

I started watching CSI when it was in it's 5th season, and I automatically caught on to the cute flirtiness between them. I tried liking other ships, but no such luck. :D

I dont remember! :O but i love greg and i noticed he loved sara soooo much!! so everytime sara and greg were together i just noticed the sandle love! it was so cuteyful !! and they had more chemistry then other ships..i thought of snickers but i just kept coming back to Sandle!! and boy am i happy i did!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back