Sara/Greg #6 - She Could Really Kiss Him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that was you, Hollie :D I forgot how we got 'coffee' at the first place... I think someone mentioned that coffee reminds them to Sandle or something?

I think many Sandle shippers started watching from S5, which so full of Sandle moments. So I guess it's not surprising for people who start watching from S5 to ship Sandle :) Just a thought...
(Even myself, when I first start watching CSI, it was S5 in one channel, S4 the next day in another channel, and S3 DVD marathon for the rest of the week :lol: so you see, I've never been addicted... *shakes head* no, really... ;):lol:)

Season five was just sooo full of Sandle. Who shot sherlock, 4x4, Iced...Oh Iced! I so feel like watching that now. Tonight who shot sherlock is on here :D

yeahh i loved S5 for Sandle! i mean...sara asked greg out!! but he was too busy working!! gr... oh well. theres always the next time ;)

*sigh* Yes. There have been times when they have each asked each other out, but nothing ever happened. But I am determined that something will happen.

*pulls out fresh batch of cookies*
Cookies anyone??

Oeh, cookies! *takes one* I'm so bored...There's no one on Msn, and I've got nothing to do. :( Someone cheer me up please!

Cookies! :D

Awww... cheer up, Dutchie! I'm bored too, but I'm sure there's gotta be some--- *comes Greg dancing with a head dress, stealing a cookie* ---thing... o_O did you just see what I saw?

Maybe something did happen! Maybe they'll reference back to it in a future episode.
Like if Sara is really with Grissom and they tell people, I can so see someone like Nick, saying 'I thought you were in love with Greg!' and then Sara would be like, 'did I say Grissom?'
lol.

Ah yes... the origin of 'The Coffee Chift of No Return'. :lol: I think it started around page 4 or 5 in this thread. I know page 5 has the poll.
hollie, good picture of Greg and coffee! Did I ever mention how much positivity is in this thread? Coffee, cookies, and conversation. The three C's of our ship! ;)

ziggy, I think it started after the finale, when there was a bit negativity around the sandle board so I was saying 'Here everyone, have some Sandle Positivity cookies!!' And everyone start sharing cookies... cuteyful eh?
Well isnt it appropriate for Sandle shippers to share cute, sweet, little things, just like Sandle? We just want to keep positivity in this thread by sharing cookies and passing Blue Hawaiian
Awwwww! And that is why I LOVE this thread. Positivity awash. Cookies for everyone! I want to go make Sandle icons now. Do we have kind of an unofficial Sandle haven that may provide one with lots and lots of nice G/S-related caps?

I want coffee now. No really. I'm going to go make some. Alas, mine is not Blue Hawaiian, for I am a starving student.

Unofficial sandle haven, you say? Well, this has to be the closest website I can think of. The link is also in gregsandersfan signature! ;)

http://www.csi-media.net/index.html

And I agree, there is no such thing as too much coffee in this thread! Well... unless you get a caffeine overdose or something! :eek:

Totally. No such thing as too much coffee. Another reason why I feel totally welcome here. I've been known to get very hyper from coffee.

w00t, thank you! I'm gonna go make some pretty pretty artwork now...

and I STILL haven't gone and made coffee yet, and I posted that prior message almost exactly 2 hours ago.. sigh.. I wonder if it's too late now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back