Sara/Greg #6 - She Could Really Kiss Him

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by gregsandersfan, May 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Oh that was you, Hollie :D I forgot how we got 'coffee' at the first place... I think someone mentioned that coffee reminds them to Sandle or something?

I think many Sandle shippers started watching from S5, which so full of Sandle moments. So I guess it's not surprising for people who start watching from S5 to ship Sandle :) Just a thought...
    (Even myself, when I first start watching CSI, it was S5 in one channel, S4 the next day in another channel, and S3 DVD marathon for the rest of the week :lol: so you see, I've never been addicted... *shakes head* no, really... ;):lol:)

2. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Season five was just sooo full of Sandle. Who shot sherlock, 4x4, Iced...Oh Iced! I so feel like watching that now. Tonight who shot sherlock is on here :D

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

yeahh i loved S5 for Sandle! i mean...sara asked greg out!! but he was too busy working!! gr... oh well. theres always the next time ;)

4. hollie

hollie Pathologist

*sigh* Yes. There have been times when they have each asked each other out, but nothing ever happened. But I am determined that something will happen.

*pulls out fresh batch of cookies*
    Cookies anyone??

5. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Oeh, cookies! *takes one* I'm so bored...There's no one on Msn, and I've got nothing to do. :( Someone cheer me up please!

6. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Cookies! :D

Awww... cheer up, Dutchie! I'm bored too, but I'm sure there's gotta be some--- *comes Greg dancing with a head dress, stealing a cookie* ---thing... o_O did you just see what I saw?

7. Sandles21

Sandles21 CSI Level One

Maybe something did happen! Maybe they'll reference back to it in a future episode.
    Like if Sara is really with Grissom and they tell people, I can so see someone like Nick, saying 'I thought you were in love with Greg!' and then Sara would be like, 'did I say Grissom?'
    lol.

8. hollie

hollie Pathologist

9. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Ah yes... the origin of 'The Coffee Chift of No Return'. :lol: I think it started around page 4 or 5 in this thread. I know page 5 has the poll.
    hollie, good picture of Greg and coffee! Did I ever mention how much positivity is in this thread? Coffee, cookies, and conversation. The three C's of our ship! ;)

10. YouandMe1105

YouandMe1105 Lab Technician

Yay for the three C's! *bounces up and down in excitement* Hmmm think I may have had too much coffee this morning.

11. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

you can never have too much coffee. 'specially not here!

-x-liv

12. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Awwwww! And that is why I LOVE this thread. Positivity awash. Cookies for everyone! I want to go make Sandle icons now. Do we have kind of an unofficial Sandle haven that may provide one with lots and lots of nice G/S-related caps?

I want coffee now. No really. I'm going to go make some. Alas, mine is not Blue Hawaiian, for I am a starving student.

13. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Unofficial sandle haven, you say? Well, this has to be the closest website I can think of. The link is also in gregsandersfan signature! ;)

http://www.csi-media.net/index.html

And I agree, there is no such thing as too much coffee in this thread! Well... unless you get a caffeine overdose or something! :eek:

14. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Totally. No such thing as too much coffee. Another reason why I feel totally welcome here. I've been known to get very hyper from coffee.

15. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

w00t, thank you! I'm gonna go make some pretty pretty artwork now...

and I STILL haven't gone and made coffee yet, and I posted that prior message almost exactly 2 hours ago.. sigh.. I wonder if it's too late now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.