Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Guys, really sorry for double posting. Sorry modies! I know I just got back then I would go and violate some rules. I shouldn't have clicked the "continue" button in the fast reply more than once. :)

Sorry again. *peace!* :) ;)

2. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

How do you guys as Sandle fans feel about Sara leaving? Do you guys suffer too? IS your ship going to continue? I miss Sara.

3. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Hey my dear Pau! *hugs tight* I missed you, I think we all did! Welcome back and thanks for that lovely cake. :D I know, it's a shame she's leaving, isn't it? It makes me so sad everytime I think about it. I guess Greg feels the same way as we do! His Sara is gone. :( I'm working hard on my fic, it should be done any day now. I hope it'll be a little support for all the Sandle fans! We're the positive ship, we cannot let go of our Sandleness. :)

4. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Pau, love that poem! Sandle is one in a million, and we're gonna keep believing in the Sandle love. Just remember the SSCB's - Sara isn't gone, she's just having fun with Greg all the time, so that she can't work in the lab anymore, because she knows that Grissom would see it in her eyes that there's someone else in her life - someone who has loved her all along and who gives her everything she needs. :devil:

I wrote another poem yesterday, a sad one though, but I hope you still like it!

[​IMG]

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Did anyone see that? Grissom: "Hi, Greg." Greg: "Yeah, whatever." *keeps walking* HE'S PISSED AT GRISSOM. I HATE HOW THEY DIDN'T TELL US WHY, THOUGH. Hodges gets to talk to Grissom about Sara but Greg doesn't? Guys, he's totally pissed off about something to do with Sara. What else could it be? Maybe he's mad because Grissom didn't even try to stop her. I know Greg would have.

6. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

It's great to be back! :D *hugs tight her Sandle buddies especially Kat and Eva* I missed you guys so much! :)

I miss Sara too and the Sandleness because they keep showing reruns here. I think the new season would premiere next year. :( But it's okay! :D Well, sidlewannabee (love the icon, by the way! ;)) I am definitely not going to give up on Sandle. I feel really sad about Sara leaving and yeah, I kind of suffer too. But we have to stay positive. :) Jorja did say in E! that she would come back. Sara isn't really that gone. ;)

Eva, I'm glad you liked the cake. Tehee! :) When I took a break from this site, I kinda tooka break from reading fics too so I can't wait for the fic. :) I know it would be just great! ;) And I am sure it can do just the trick of making me feel... happier. :)

Oh, Kat, that poem is awesome. Seriously you should write a book, Kat's Complete Collection of Sandle Poems. Okay, the title needs work but if you sell it, I would definitely buy it. :) Tehee! :lol: Well, that One in a MIllion in my previous post isn't really my work. :) It's a song and I thought it suits Sandle perfectly. :) And you're right, Kat. We have our secret weapons, Blue Hawaiian, positivity cookies and the SSCBs! Yay! :D Yep, Sara isn't gone she just took a break and she's definitely having loads of fun with Greg. :devil: Gosh, I miss our dirty thoughts.

sandersidle, I've read the spoiler (told yah, i'll read the spoilers sooner or later) and I totally agree with the last two sentences. :)

7. stephanie

stephanie Victim

I love that Greg is pissed. He watched Grissom break Sara's heart for years and now I think just mad Grissom about it. It's bad enough watching the person your in love with fall for some one else but having to watch them hurt them over and over really sucks.

8. Skell

Skell Rookie

Hey! I'm a Sandle fan, hoping to join the rest of you guys. We musn't give up hope, I don't think GSR will last. Greg is right for Sara. :D

To comment on yesterday's episode:
    Greg is definitely upset at Grissom about Sara's leave. I just hope they go into more detail in a future episode... whenever that will be. :]

9. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Skell! A newbie! Oh how I've missed the days of newbies! Welcome Skell, and Stephanie (I think you're new)! Hugs for you both. [​IMG]
    Positivity cookies and Blue Hawaiian for everyone! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Also, welcome back Pau and everyone else! So glad you're all back. You know, after watching the episode last Thursday I was saddened to see what could've possibly been the last sandle scene we're gonna get. :( I don't know if I should say it ('cuz of spoilers) but after I checked the episode thread in the Vegas board, well I was quite shocked. So, I just got back from the You Kill Me episode thread, and I really went on a rant there! :lol: It was a Greg rant and everyone was saying how out of character (OOC) Greg was in the episode. My sandle/Greg fangirly side came out and I hope it doesn't start too much trouble. Stephanie, you've summed up my rant (And I totally agree with you Katie/sandersidle!) Almost no one realized that Greg still has feelings for her? Has the capacity to feel hurt? Grissom isn't the only one who's gonna miss her! God... [​IMG]

So, yeah. Jealous Greg. Continuity. Thank you writers! :cool: And I came over here to have some positivity cookies and calm down. Glad to see I'm not the only one who feels so impassioned. Everyone seemed to forget about our dear Sara except for Greg (and Grissom).

As for sidlewannabee's question: I refuse to let this ship die. As long as I'm a CSI fan, I am a sandle fan. This ship thread shall continue, even if I'm the only one who posts. Sure I'm sad, but the Thanksgiving episode gave me hope. Just like Greg still carries a torch for Sara, however dim it may have become, so shall I carry a torch for this ship. Because in the end, hope is something we give ourselves. This ship was founded on it. This ship has crushed and revived it time and again, this ship is far from over.

Sandle is the ship of hope. That is all. (I think I need to change my sig.)

Safe to say my passion for sandle has been renewed. I may have new ships and new fandoms, but my original CSI ship (sort of) and this thread will always have a special place in my heart. [​IMG]

Sandle group hug! [​IMG]

10. Skell

Skell Rookie

xD What a wonderful welcome! Thanks Hestia ! :D
    I'm finding myself in the exact same position as you: I was upset over last weekends episode, and slightly perked up from yesterday's two, significant words...

"Yeah, whatever."

Gotta love Greg. I really don't think he's lost his love for Sara. If people think Grissom won't be able to get over her, what makes them think that Greg, since season two - unless I'm wrong and it was earlier than that -, will let go? If anything, we know he's stubborn.

I just hope his two words are explained in a future episode... I think we have to wait two weeks.

Haha... group hug. :D

11. Skell

Skell Rookie

Oh, and by the way... I keep on hearing about an older interview where Eric Szmanda talks of Greg and his crush on Sara... does anyone know where I can find it?

12. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

I ship GSR, but I have to agree with you on this one.

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Of course, it's from TV Guide. So here is the article, but if you want to be specific, the bit is HERE!:
    [​IMG]

14. Skell

Skell Rookie

Wow, thanks kissmesweet! :D
    I hope his hope hasn't been extinguished. :3

I think I'll write a fanfic... based on yesterday's episode's tidbit with Gil and Greg in the hallway...

15. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

^ I'd love to read that fic Skell. :D I haven't read sandle fics in the longest time and that scene has really stirred the inner sandle in me. And I hope you'll be posting often. ;) We need some newbies here, full of excitement to bring back some of the older members! We're in for a dry spell people, but we can always talk about past episodes and favorite scenes.

I didn't know you had that part of the interview, Delia! :cool: I'm tempted to print it out and tape it on my wall! I pasted that link in the episode discussion thread I mentioned before. Turns out some people agree with me, even though they're not shippers. It's all good.

I forgot to mention Kat's heartbreakingly sweet poem. Oh you had to make me all sad, didn't you? It's okay, hun. The picture you chose was perfect; it really sets the mood. The whole thing is perfect, ansgty and... just wow. *sniff* [​IMG]

Hi, dirtylabrat (interesting name :lol:) I don't suppose you can elaborate on what you agree with...?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.