Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Lmao I know. But I'm just happy their relationship isn't going to last. I just don't like them together. :p

*bites cookie*

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Great spoilers, guys!

Sandersidle: YES, WE HAVE A FIGHTING CHANCE! It's not a lost cause afterall. ;)

3. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Finally I'm back after what seemed like a thousand years ! And what I find out ... makes me even happier . I'm dancing in my room after I have read the spoilers ... let's hope that our ship will be given a chance !

4. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

OMG is it true?? I hope it is!! Thank god!! Love it if that would happen...Greg, heres your chance..EEE!!!

Did I see Sunny Dani?? Omg!! :D it is you!! miss you so much hunny!! *hugs Sunny Dani well i cant wait for that episode to come up...hehe *Dance on the table* :D Care to join me?

5. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

*runs in the thread and started to hug everyone she bumps into*

Hello my beautiful Sandle buddies! Gosh, I miss you guys so much and this thread too. :) I can't believe I missed 2 pages! But still, nice to see you kept the thread and the Sandle spirit on fire!! :D ;) I was away because I had sore eyes, then there's still school then my pc had a virus attack then so on and so forth. But I'm back and ready to talk Sandle! :D

First of all, welcome all newbies! Sorry I can't enumerate you all. *shares Blue Hawaiian and positivity cookies* Have fun here! :)

I read some of the quotes and poems you guys posted. Just sweet and brilliant! Very Sandly. :) Kat, wonderful poems as always! ;)

Naz, lovely dialogues. Tehee! :)

I still haven't read the spoilers and I try to avoid everything spoilish about Season 8. I know I'll crack any moment but I just want to be spoiler free. :) I can't even believe that I survived this long. :lol:

Anyway, I just hope everything goes well with Sara and Greg. :) I mean, my happiness depends in this two being together.

6. greg_sara_love

OMG Pau-wee!!! miss ya so much!!! Oh man...i miss all my sandle buddies... :D well yeah, we do keep our sandle thread on fire...thats what Greg and Sara are for... :D

well juz imagine that one of the eppi, Sara start asking Greg out...that will be the best of the best and ofcourse Greg will say yes.. :D i hope that scene will come true :D

7. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Nice to bump into you, Naz! :) The lovable knight. *hugs her tight*

I'd love a scene where Greg would ask Sara out. That would be just so adorable and sweet!! :D And if Sara asks Greg out, that would be really cute!. :) And of course, Greg will say "Yes!" as soon as Sara will ask him out. :)

8. gregsandersfan

gregsandersfan Pathologist

This thread was on page two!!!!

I've written a fic about A La Cart and Greg "knowing" about GSR.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3821331/1/The_Lie

We've had already a scene where Greg asked Sara out... kinda... but she didn't have time (Organ Grinder). And Sara asked Greg out, too (Who Shot Sherlock), but he didn't listen because he was so focused on the case. See, they are both too busy with their work. ;)

9. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

No post within 2 days?? :( My Sandle buddies, come back. Our humble Sandle Kingdom needs you all. :) And I miss y'all too. :)

I would love to read your fic gregsandersfan but A La Cart is an epi from Season 8 and well, I am trying to be spoiler free. :p ;) Don't worry if I finally crack, I'll read it. ;)

Actually, I think their not to busy with their work to refuse each other's invitation. I remember them having those dates, both in Organ Grinder and Who Shot Sherlock. I perfectly remember seeing it in the SSCBs. ;) Yep. You've got to love those SSCBs. :D

EDIT: I've just seen that lil birthday cake. :) Happy Birthday, gregsandersfan!! Here's a cake for yeh.

[​IMG]

Well, I've just observed that when somebody has their birthday, the cake is always chocolate. Is that the official Sandle cake flavor?? Offical flavor or not it's still yummy.

Enjoy your cake! It's baked with Sandle-love! And Happy Birthday again.

10. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Since I love chocolate (nearly^^) more than anything else, I'd agree with it being the official Sandle cake flavor!
    I wish Greg had said yes to Sara's invitation in WSS, would have been so great! But well, guess we just gotta believe in our SSCBs - I bet he made up for letting her down then! :devil:

Ha chocolate and SSCB makes me think of something...

Greg: Sara, you know, I bought loads of chocolate for our date tonight.
    Sara: Sorry Greg, but I'm on a diet... *looks disappointed*
    Greg (grins): I know a way to burn off all those nasty little calories.
    Sara: Oh... okay. (gives him naughty look) I hope the calories won't be the only thing that's burning tonight...
    Greg (pulls her close and sings): You can't start a fire... you can't start a fire without a spark...
    Sara: But tonight we won't be dancing in the dark, honey... I know better things to do...

(note: "Dancing in the Dark" is a song by Bruce Springsteen)

11. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Happy belated birthday gregsandersfan! Sorry I missed. Being unable to watch CSI has really discouraged me from posting. I was only able to catch the last ten minutes of the last two episodes so far. (so sad! :() But tomorrow I'm definitely going to watch the episode and post here.

I missed this thread... Vegas was my first CSI, and just because I have Monday nights free (and can watch Miami) doesn't mean I don't love sandle. :)

12. greg_sara_love

thats nice dialog you got there...i love it!! :D well i just wanna continue the story :D

Sara: I want some chocolate
    Greg: I thought you're on diet?
    Sara: Well, I'll be burning calories later right? :devil:
    Greg: Yeah...Wanna exercise at my place??
    Sara: Great! :D :devil:

13. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Oohh. :D Those are some pretty sweet dialogues, Kat and Naz. ;)

Oh. :( Don't worry, Hestia. We know you love Sandle. :) Well, honestly, I haven't watched any CSI episode for the past 2 weeks. :( But I just rely on my imgination like playing a scene over and over again in my head, especially sweet Sandly ones. :) Don't worry Hes, Sandle will always bring you back!

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

jsdkfsjk *is dead*

"You miss me yet?" "More and more everday." LOVE. Just LOVE. Awwww! :D And we so know Greg didn't mean that as a joke. He DOES miss her more and more everyday. *sigh*
    Excuse me while I go die from cuteness overload.

15. randomshipper21

randomshipper21 Victim

OK I'm new on TalkCSI but,not exactly new when it comes to Sandles.Can somebody brief me on Sandleish secrets or something? :devil: :confused:

Sandleish Sectes=Secret codes that mean something very important to Sandles

I hope I know most of them :p(And don't sound dumb) :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.