Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

yeah... believe me..i cried....unbelieveable, believe it << lol everyday quote frm the show ' Ripley's believe it or not' well....his face is full of hatred...OPPS!!! dun wanna spoil you... :D

btw how are you my darlin Del?? hehe i made a nickname for ya... :D can i call you that?? :D

btw Sabser is your favourite colour blue?? cuzz if it is, we will have the same taste... :lol:

yup...i agree with you.. ;)

i juz had this particular dream last night..... its about the making of CSI....and of course its sandle

"The writer says that Greg has a huge crush on Sara. Sara love Grissom and he love her, but cannot forget Lady Heather...So, he made this hard decision. There's ups and downs between them...Whenever Sara's unhappy, Greg always right beside her, making her smile.

Bla bla bla.... Then, Sara leave Grissom and went to her true love, Greg of course." Then the camera zoom in at Eric take a bucket of water and splashed at Jorja. She shouted "Eric, you son of a bi**h!" They both laugh and hugged each other.

then i woke up.... :lol: thats a great dream... :lol: i regret waking up juz now.. :(

2. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Welcome lizanator112890! Glad to see you here!

I have a very special SPOTD for you today; it's a manip my sister made and I totally fell in love with it. Here you go! :D

Sandle Pic Of The Day
    (by Tessa)

[​IMG]

Iiiihh! <3 I love how she holds her hands beneath his face. :D

3. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

oOoOoO!!!! i love the picture....aww.....i also love the way she put her hands under his chin.....*faints*

i dun wanna be rude but, can you please make a manip of sandle....like sara holding his face....hehe i love your work cutie Eva ..hehe can i call you that?? :lol:

4. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Hey y'all. just a short message from work! You're so fast, keep it going! Love the pic! I'm quite creative here, you'll get it when I'm back! I watch Sandle vids every day, otherwise I wouldn't know how to get my daily intake of Sandle drugs!
    See you soon, I need to go on working!
    *gives Sandle hugs to everyone* Miss you!

5. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Hello guys! :D Just came back from our practice for our dance presentation. And it didn't go well. :( Argh! I am not a dancer and I hope my teacher won't scold me because I can't keep up with my classmates. :mad:

Oh well! :rolleyes: When I entered the thread, my mood turned the otheer way around. Now I am jumping for joy because of all the graphics!! *puts on swami hats and does a crazy dance* Woopie!

Del, loved that so much! :D I really love it. So beautifully done. :) Hooray!! Eva, that's an adorable one too. *squeel* :D I wish I could make a walli like that. Really cute and that manip is just.. :eek: *faints* Really sweet! I think it's too much for me to handle. *faints again* :lol: Amazing job, Eva's big sis. :D *hugs*

Naz, you can call me Sweetie Pau. That's adorable. :D Call me that. Tehee! :) And thank you so much for reading my fic. :D And glad you liked it.

And Eva, thanks. You guys are right. Why should I be botherd by what she said. Sheesh! :rollseyes* I won't stop from writing fics. I've wriiten a lot lately and I got pretty nice reviews. Thanks for the encouragement guys. All my fics are dedicated to you all. *hugs*

Thanks for reading my fic too, Carrie. :D And yay, Jessie you're here! *hugs* I have no idea why but you'e graphic is so small. :lol: Is that how it's suppose to be or is it just me? And I'm a blue girl too. Love blue!! :D It's definitely my color and probably.. the Sandle-color?? ;)

And nice to see you guys here, Hip_hugga_lovah (do u have a shorter name? ;) and lizanator112890. :D Welcome too. *throws edible confetti*

And yay, Kat. :D *hugs back* Can't wait for them. :D

6. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

sarastar that is really cool. she made that? i was thinking, "man i suck as a fan if i missed that episode" :p
    well tell her to keep making them, and great job!

7. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Thanks, honey, I'm glad you liked the wallpaper. She's actually my little sister (she's 13). ;) But I'll tell her you all loved it; maybe I can get her to make more. :D

8. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Oh my wowza's! :eek: I am am in love with that manip!!! Tell your sister that she just helped brigten up my day, since it sucked a little today. But I'm still in awe! Wow! :D

...She's the same age as I am, and yet has far more creative skill than I do...Yeah, i'll stick to wallpapers and fanfics :lol:

I think I may know what happened Pau! So I just give you the link to version that I didn't accendentily resize in Photobucket's editing :lol: I'm dumber than dumb sometimes!

Sandle - Heart and Soul

If it's still comes out small, just tell me and I'll try to fix the problem! *salutes and throws out sandle cookies*

9. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Del *will remember name now* I love that graphic you made, It's ammazing. Sandle graphics have to be some of my favorites because those two look so so so good together. These two go great together in basically every way there is!

10. Lizn8rFoxy

Sabser your Sandle pic is really good. how they look into eachothers eyes is great! you did a good job :D

11. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Rad honey! I'm so glad that you decided to join us... and you included Sandle in your signature! :D That makes me so happy. Although, I must warn you that its rare to find a Sandle shipper in a GSR one! ;) But I love variety! :D
    Naz: Sure you can! :D I get called that all the time! ;)

Thanks Pau! I really appreciate it!

Eva: Your sister supports Sandle! ROck on!

Sab: beautiful wallpaper! It nearly makes me cry!

Rad: Sorry, but we have weird royalty names here... Do you want one? Princess Rad?

Pau: can you please explain the royalty-name thing we have here? ;) you'll explain it better than I do!

12. Lizn8rFoxy

i love going to youtube and looking at all the sandle video's! makes me happy!! :D

13. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hey guys ! *waves* I missed you and Sandle so much ...
    Just escaped from a very long shift and came to join Sandle love .
    Hell , I lost so much ...
    Wonderful pics guys , really wonderful . Sandle really is inspiring .
    :mad: I'm mad that I had so much work to do ! But tomorrow I'm off !!! :D

14. Lizn8rFoxy

i love holidays!! NO WORK :D

15. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Hmm, Princess Rad.. I like it. I've never been royalty before. This is rather nice. :lol:

Del, I'm ready for a challenge being a Sandle and GSr shipper. jk, now I'm just being dumb. I think Lynn warned me once about being a GSR and Sandle shipper. It's all good though, everyone seems awesome. I'm a huge multi-shipper. Basically if I have good reason to ship Sara woth someone, I'll do it.

Sandle just speaks to me though. It has a certain charm to it. I remember when I saw GSR I wsa like Boom. I only looked for GSR when I watched re-runbs and new eppys toward the end of season 7. Then I came in here, then began to notice more Sandle on LV and was like, Boom! If there's a ship that really catches my attention, it really moves up in the shipper list, if you know what I mean.

Done rambling now. And I apologize for bringing GSR in here. Zipping lips now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.