Sara/Greg #10: He knows that Sidle scent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg but that's only speculation is it?? He won't die, and although I agree that he would hardly be able to live without Sara, I don't think they'd kill off his character, too.
But I still like your thread name!

^^ Guys, there hasn't been much speculation about Greg commiting suicide, until you guys startes! :lol:
*make an evil laugh, just like greg in leapin' lizard*
You know what, gslove? I bet Greg laughed like a mental guy because: Catherine has NO IDEA about Sara and Greg just doing it in the closet! :) Haha, they're SO CLUELESS.

We're not though--we're onto Sandle!!

i hope they will not kill of his characters...but then i think i noe why the writers want GSR.....because...lots of the GSR shipers went to the CBS forum....thats why...we need to couquer all the forums with all the positivity cookies and blue hawaiian....and also a sandle blanket (in case we will catch a cold typing abt sandle there :lol:)

now all those bullshit rumors abt suicidal greg pissed me off.... :mad: but luckily i have positivity cookies besides me...*eats positivity cookies*

hmm...but who cares...to me, the strongness of sandle matters to me :D thats why i love sandle....they r the cutest couple and the only couple who needs to experience ups and downs...like the stupid Hank and Grissom....

which means....they will be the last but not least couples... :lol: :lol:

Haha, yes we ALL love Sandle! Hank, Grissom all suck. :lol:
and also a sandle blanket (in case we will catch a cold typing abt sandle there )
Great idea, GSLove! Also--Sara/Greg can snuggle + do naughty things under the cute fluffy warm Sandle blanket.

yes....then we need to check 4 smth.....if theres none...we make sure its on the blanket :devil: :devil: :devil: MUHAHAHA!!! lol cut the dirty mind....

yeah...and who ever came between the both of them....we make sure to find ladies for them....and said

'dont disturb this loving couples....i'll give ya nice ladies, how many do ya want? i can find them 4 ya...juz leave them alone.' hehe :lol:

Yeah a nice fluffy Sandle blanket just for Sara and Greg, love that! hehe Greg can take it with him when he searches for Sara, then he'll wrap it around her to warm her up when he's found her (she'll be so thankful!) and lateron he'll do someother things that'll warm her up, or better make her hot (and she'll be even more thankful for that!) :devil:

Thank god the dirty thoughts come back :lol:

OMG Katja, I totally love How To Save A Life. Not only if that one of my favorite songs at the moment, but I think it has something secretive and 'attention-pulling' (is that a word? :lol:). You know, people will wonder what we mean with it. And of course Sara's life has to be saved, and if it will, Greg's will too. :) Beautiful! Awesome suggestion. Whoa, it's gonna be hard to choose, once again...

LOL "attention-pulling" - well I know what you mean!^^ Nice word!
Please delete the "if" in your "and if it will", of course she will be rescued, it's only a matter of time, not just a possibility! ;) (Don't take me seriously of course I do not ask you to change it!)
Btw I just posted the beginning of my Fanfic here, so if you're interested you don't have to go to fanfiction.net. Hope I'll update more often now... :rolleyes: I'm also working on a new Sandle oneshot, I'll let you know when it's finished!

Quote of the Day (speaking of death and all...)

The difficulty is not so great to die for a friend, as to find a friend worth dying for. (Homer)

Sara and Greg have definitely found this friend in each other.

Aww, nice quote.

And if you think about it, if they were gonna kill Sara off, they would have just done it. They're not gonna come back next season and be like "Oh Sara died." I'm staying positive. Sara will be saved and Sandle will live on! :D *eats a bag full of positivity cookies*

kissmesweet said:
Haha, yes we ALL love Sandle! Hank, Grissom all suck. :lol:
and also a sandle blanket (in case we will catch a cold typing abt sandle there )
Great idea, GSLove! Also--Sara/Greg can snuggle + do naughty things under the cute fluffy warm Sandle blanket.

Heeehee. Sandle blanket. :devil:

And Hank and Grissom do suck. A lot. :)

Ahoy there me mateys! Arrr

Okay, channeling Pirates is ending...now. BEEP :D

Hi All! A little quiet today guys? Sorry I haven't been around. I finish my last economics paper tomorrow and then I'm hopping back on here first dang thing! Cos im FREE! Arrr.

I feel a dirty thought coming on....

Dirty Thought of The Day:

I firmly believe that upon swabbing the elevator, the broom cupboard, the bathrooms (both), the light table, the evidence locker, the locker room benches, the department issued vehicles (all) AND Grissom's dining room table, DNA testing will infact point to both Greg Sanders and Sara Sidle.
These locations will be roped off for further inspection. We apologise for any inconvenienced caused by Sandle's inability to refrain from engaging in sexual acts in crude places. Thank you.

Hahahah. I love that dirty thought Liff.
Did you remember to check Grissom's office and the interrigation room? :devil:

Ooooh, I love talking like a pirate! That reminds me, POTC3 comes out on Thursday! I get to go to the midnight show, it's gonna be fun. :lol: :D

Hollie

Interrogation room and Grissom's office are already under restriction until further notice. It seems someone broke in and swiped off everything on G's office table. And there distinct finger marks on the surface. We are running it now.

As for the interrogation room, the tables miraculously broke. Unknown reasons though we have suspicion linking it to G's office incident.

Sandle are now being held at PD for questioning.

To add to our ever-growing list of suggestions, may I suggest:
Sara/Greg #11: Having "Secret Fun Times" during the SSCB

List so far:
Sara/Greg #11: Bringing Cuteyful Back
Sara/Greg #11: He'll Come There For Her
Sara/Greg #11: Greggo, Sara's Hero
Sara/Greg #11: We Love Commercial Breaks
Sara/Greg #11: Somehow, Someday...
Sara/Greg #11: He Was Always There To Help Her (And Always Will)
Sara/Greg #11: Goodbye Means Nothing At All
Sara/Greg #11: There's Still Hope
Sara/Greg #11: She'll take that as a compliment!
Sara/Greg #11: He's her Gold Star!
Sara/Greg #11: Geeks Surrender
Sara/Greg #11: No Giving Up.
Sara/Greg #11: Greggo'll Get The Girl!
Sara/Greg #11: Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining
Sara/Greg #11: Sun After The Storm
Sara/Greg #11: Against all odds.
Sara/Greg #11: Still loving her
Sara/Greg #11: Sandle-love is so addicitive... Addicted yet?
Sara/Greg #11: He Loves Her More
Sara/Greg #11: He Means it if He say "I Love You".
Sara/Greg #11: It's in His Eyes
Sara/Greg #11: He will do anything for her
Sara/Greg #11: Nothing will stop their love
Sara/Greg #11: How to save a Life

And because Pau turned someone over to the light side ( ;) ), I'm gonna sing her a cheer! *pokes everyone who hasn't sung the cheer yet!* :p

The Sandle-love we must spread
Sandle-love will grow
Spread the love, that's what we've said
Everyone should know

He loved her from the very start
It is her in his heart
She cares for him and it shows
Which means she loves him the most

Sandle is the sweetest
A treasure we must keep
Greg and Sara show sweet love
So... Sandle is the ship!

Yay for Pau!

When you all put up screencaps of Greg (he really does look upset. Too bad his scene was brief, I guess I missed it!) and throw out all these scenarios I can't help but get giddy and laugh! :D (Grissom in the desert? Grissom as a flower girl? How about Grissom... dressed as a flower girl in the desert! :lol:)

that will be the best....imagine grissom in a dress... :devil: F-U-N-N-Y!! :lol: Greg n Sara will drop dead because of laughter.

in the dessert.... :lol: :lol: haha....

the thread names are all very well done....i love it and it will be difficult to choose from ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back