Sara/Greg #10: He knows that Sidle scent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^I have to say Greg looks more annoyed in that pic than anything else.

"I can't believe he's spreading all those lies. She's MINE!"

:D and then Grissom skips off to get himself lost. (I'm sorry, I just can't shake the amusement I get from imagining Grissom lost in the middle of nowhere :D I think it's a fantasy. A SSCB fantasy. Cut to scene: Grissom wanders around looking for any signs of life, cut back: SANDLE havin' some fun in a bar. "Where IS Grissom?" *shrugs* I think he's just gettin' some air"

:D I'm evil :devil:

LOL. You are so EVIL.

Oh and if anyone asks, I was with you last night. :D

I figured Greg would've been a bit more.. upset that Grissom had said that, More like I'll kill you!.. But.. Nope. Didn't see it.

Haha! Liff, that made my day. :lol: :D From all the cookies I've eaten, the idea of Grissom being paid to say he loves Sara came into my mind. :D I do hope so.. ;)

That's exactly what I meant.
Hmmm.... Kat, to whom are you referring to? (I am so slow. :lol:)

Before I watched it, and had only read the comments, it sounded like he had hardly shown any emotion at all. But that look says it all imho. What should he say?
"Sorry Grissom but you're wrong there, you may love Sara but so do I, so we've got a problem here!"?
I changed my mind. I dont want to watch it anymore. I didn't even look at the pic. Ohhh Kat, I wished he would've said that plus attacking Grissom. Or he went straight to the locker room and cry over a pic of Sara. :(

I figured Greg would've been a bit more.. upset that Grissom had said that, More like I'll kill you!.. But.. Nope. Didn't see it.
I actually think that EVERYONE was too speechless and heartbroken to even say ANYTHING. They were all like "WTF????!?!?"

Oh God, I don't blame them. I was flabbergasted (and not in a good way) during the S6 finale! :lol:
I dont like my ships overlapping
:lol: Loads of people are like that, Aliff! I think that's cool even though I'M SUCH a multi-shipper it's insane: Cath/Gil, Cath/Warrick (Damn, I'm missing their scenes!), Cath/Nick, Sara/Nick, Sara/Greg, ANTI-GSR... :lol:, I should be slapped and my friend Shannon recently got me into:
Gil/Lady H
and Gil/Sofia (because her first apperance was so sexy)

:lol:

Oh God, I don't blame them. I was flabbergasted (and not in a good way) during the S6 finale!
Im still happy I have not seen that epi yet. ;) But whatever they did (in a bathrobe *looks disgusted*) is somethng I don't want to know. Ever. It may trigger me to want to kill Grissom even more even though I love him. As an individual.. Without Sara. :)

I think the TPTB are making the season finale into a sort of GSR surprise epi.. Bummer.. :( Season Finales are the epis im looking forward to. Not anymore.. :(

Katja, I loved that idea for the next thread name. Well we're on page 22, so we can discuss thread names now! :)

Let's see what we have so far..

Sara/Greg #11: Bringing Cuteyful Back
Sara/Greg #11: He'll Come There For Her
Sara/Greg #11: Greggo, Sara's Hero

This is what I came up with today:

Sara/Greg #11: We Love Commercial Breaks
Sara/Greg #11: Somehow, Someday...

Hm. I'll think of more soon. Anyone else ideas they'd like to add?

As it's the song of my all time fav Sandle vid, what about some lines from "She will be loved"?
"He was always there to help her"
or
"Goodbye means nothing at all"

or
"If there's feelings, then there's still hope."
There is something like this in The Horsewhisperer, goes like "The one who suffers from pain still has feelings, and if there are feelings, then there's hope". At least that how I'd translate it.)

or simply
"There is still hope." (Arwen in Lord of the Rings)

Great suggestions! I love There's still hope. So to-the-point and it expresses our positivity (that we keep up although TBTB is making it us rather hard!).

Adding them to the list;

Sara/Greg #11: Bringing Cuteyful Back
Sara/Greg #11: He'll Come There For Her
Sara/Greg #11: Greggo, Sara's Hero
Sara/Greg #11: We Love Commercial Breaks
Sara/Greg #11: Somehow, Someday...
Sara/Greg #11: He Was Always There To Help Her (And Always Will ;))
Sara/Greg #11: Goodbye Means Nothing At All
Sara/Greg #11: There's Still Hope

And another suggestion by me; I was listening to a song called 'Close Your Eyes' by Raccon, with the line If there's no way then find a way. So what about;

Sara/Greg #11: If There's No Way, We'll Find A Way

I think it also expresses the hope we still have for the Sandle love!

i've watched the whole eppisode....i hate the last part where they show sara under the car, and her fingers were moving...i cried...then i really expect greg to react more than that... :mad: well i think i should wait for the next season then.....

when grissom rubbed sara's arm...i really looked like the incredible hulk and eee...*shudders* its disgusting....lets just pretend it is greg...then ill be ok :D well b4 sara get abducted....she's mostly not on screen...n so do greg...well i think they both were not on screen cuzz they did something bad maybe :devil: :devil:

look at his face n the way he stares at grissom.... :mad:
livingdoll8.jpg

i may have a cap for that....

Greg's thoughts......

How dare you take Sara away frm me...because of you, Sara is in danger. I will NOT forgive you grissom! I hate you!!!! how dare you talk Sara away from me!! :mad:

sorry...im too pissed to think positive :mad: :mad:

^^OH goodness that picture says a 1000 words! That is definately the 'I'm going to kick your ass once we're outta here' look. Hehehe.

Oh and if anyone asks, I was with you last night.
Why Lynny dear, were you doing something naughty? I was simply making sure Gris got sidetracked everytime he got near something. :D Perfectly innocent. And I shall not Flame GSR since that's supposedly not allowed, but is this thread name allowed?

Sara/Greg #11: While Grissom's Lost

:devil: hehehehe....

haha...Liff thats good love that one...yeah!! well i just watched 'bullets run through it pt 2' the part where they wanted to do some test at night....they need to use laser thats why they need to do at night.... Greg waws in an apartment and Sara at the crime scene....

Greg waws talking to her over the phone signaling where the laser should be....then, before sara hung up the phone, she said 'ok call you later' what she ment is...call him after the shift or smth??

maybe she want to call him later for smth to bite or more than that :devil: :devil:

look Liff, im addicted to your dirty thoughts :lol: :lol:

OMG! That cap is amazing. You can see the anger in his eyes! Brilliant. Go Greggo!

Liff, that thread name made me laugh. :lol:

Sandle Pic Of The Day
(from Revenge Is Best Served Cold)

spotd3lg4.jpg

Look, they're playing cards together! :D

^^ OH! Oh! dirty thought ALERT!

*ahem*

Greg: *thinks* Honey, when we get home we're playin strip poker.

:devil:

Oh, I bet the cards in that photo aren't really cards but dirty pictures of each other disguised as cards! :lol:

I love OUR DIRTY, ADORKABLE thread! :lol:

Aliff: Love that reference on strip poker, by the way! ;)

Eve: Still happy to get you back here! We missed you while you were up in Germany! :lol: YOU ROCK! Thanks for the list of thread names...
What about.

Sara/Greg #11: She'll take that as a compliment!
Sara/Greg #11: He's her Gold Star!
Sara/Greg #11: Geeks Surrender

:) Missed you guys today! And goodnight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back