Sara/Greg #10: He knows that Sidle scent.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Dutchie, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

:lol: Haha, oh Pau, that's awesome! They can both comfort each other as they discuss how they lost Sara to Greg! :devil:

May I continue? :D

Grissom: *Leans on Hanks shoulder crying his eyes out.* ...And then, I found out that they...they took a s-shower together!
    Hank: *Who also is crying and getting his tutu all wet* There, there...It'll be okay. Why don't you try and get your mind off her.
    Grissom: *Sniffs* I guess...my mind is rather heavy...
    Hank: No, I mean...Oh never mind. Right now, we need to find someone to help us.
    Grissom: Will they put us in a warm room with cocoa and a nice nurse?
    Hank: Yes, dear Grissom, they will. Now, let's go.
    *Grissom and Hank walk for a few minutes and suddenly-*
    Hank: Look Grissom! There's a car!
    Grissom: Car Ahoy!
    *Ballerina Hank and Princess Grissom run up to the car, but as they get closer, Grissom stops and his jaw drops*
    Grissom: You?!? What...what on earth are you doing?
    Ecklie: *Dressed as Elvis* I'm the King, baby. Thank you very much!

This is so much fun! :lol:

2. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

:lol: :lol: hank in a tutu?? haha OMG with the hairy legs....ill die of laughter....haha.... then sara n greg looked at them my guess, they will be roling on the dirt....

well, how bout catherine under the desk??? she could be cheeky sometimes..... :devil: when sara n greg found her under the desk, catherine would say this...

Catherine: Ermm...im searching for the missing bone on my case :lol: :lol:

3. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Thanks for the compliments! :D I love that Sabser.. Plus Ecklie dressed as Elvis! Hahah!! :lol: And I guess Hank can call Grissom.. Grissy.. Grissy Bear. Hehe! :lol: ;)

I can totally see this:

The Tale of Princess Grissom and Ballerina Hank: Losing Lady Sara to Greggo the Brave.

If it is a book it will be a best selling book and if it's a movie it'll be an all time box office. :D And Naz, definitely Catherine is under there too. With a tape recorder.. :devil:

4. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^^Well I have to say, I hope that no one's under tht table, cos whoever it is - they're gonna be having a doozey of a time in alot of pain. Of course, Sandle could still be doing it on top of them (is that dirty or disgusting? I can't make my mind up) :devil:

ANYWHO, may I make a suggestion?

Sara/Greg #11: He's her hope
    Sara/Greg #11: She's his hope
    Sara/Greg #11: They are each other's hope

Oh now see, those 3 lines are just prime fic stuff. Yay Me!

My exams are OVER and I've come here to PAR-TAY! *cranks up the SANDLE tunes*

Dance anyone? *tosses out swami hats and miraculously provides (unbroken) tables to dance on* :D

Oh, and the tutu situation...yeah, now that's just disturbing :D disturbingly funny! teeheehee (do people actually SAY teeheehee?)

5. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Believe it or not Liff, my friend say teeheehee or hehe all the time. She's high.. (but not on Sandle.. :( Boo!)

Yay! More thread names.. :D Like all of them. Well, they're all actually kind of the same. :D

Congratulations Liff.. *puts on a swami hat and dances- Sandle style*

6. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Can I put my 3 together?

Sara/Greg #11: He was her hope, she was his hope, they were each other's hope.

*I sigh in giddyness*

7. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Sara/Greg #11: Bringing Cuteyful Back
    Sara/Greg #11: He'll Come There For Her
    Sara/Greg #11: Greggo, Sara's Hero
    Sara/Greg #11: We Love Commercial Breaks
    Sara/Greg #11: Somehow, Someday...
    Sara/Greg #11: He Was Always There To Help Her (And Always Will)
    Sara/Greg #11: Goodbye Means Nothing At All
    Sara/Greg #11: There's Still Hope
    Sara/Greg #11: She'll take that as a compliment!
    Sara/Greg #11: He's her Gold Star!
    Sara/Greg #11: Geeks Surrender
    Sara/Greg #11: No Giving Up.
    Sara/Greg #11: Greggo'll Get The Girl!
    Sara/Greg #11: Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining
    Sara/Greg #11: Sun After The Storm
    Sara/Greg #11: Against all odds.
    Sara/Greg #11: Still loving her
    Sara/Greg #11: Sandle-love is so addicitive... Addicted yet?
    Sara/Greg #11: He Loves Her More
    Sara/Greg #11: He Means it if He say "I Love You".
    Sara/Greg #11: It's in His Eyes
    Sara/Greg #11: He will do anything for her
    Sara/Greg #11: Nothing will stop their love
    Sara/Greg #11: How to save a Life
    Sara/Greg #11: Having "Secret Fun Times" during the SSCB
    Sara/Greg #11: She belongs to him!
    Sara/Greg #11: They belong to each other!
    Sara/Greg #11: Showering can get kinky!
    Sara/Greg #11: He's her hope
    Sara/Greg #11: She's his hope
    Sara/Greg #11: They are each other's hope

:eek: THAT'S A LOOOOOONG POLL! :lol:

Yay, *Dances with everybody*

I like Grissom though. :lol: Just NOT WITH MY SARA! :angry:

8. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Yeah.. I love Grissom too. Without Sara. So, I don't want him to be killed or get hurt. Just in a dress in the desert. :D ;)

Whoah! :eek: I have no idea which one I'll pick.. :confused:

Naz, girl, we'll miss you. Here, have some cookies for the trip. *gives Naz some cookies that are beautifully packaged with a Sandle-bow* It's freshly baked and baked with Sandle love! Make sure to spread Sandlelitis while you're on camp. :D :) (Wow! I feel like a mother or something.. :eek:)

9. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

*rolls on floor laughing*

OMG! The Tale of Princess Grissom and Ballerina Hank: Losing Lady Sara to Greggo the Brave! BRILLIANT. :lol:

Woot, we've really gotten back our positivity! So much laughing and crazy ideas. I love this thread. We keep happy no matter what. :D Perhaps I'm gonna write that tale as a fanfic.. ;)

*hugs everyone and joins into dance because Liff's exams are over*

10. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Oh!! Please write one.. Eva!! :D And Im glad that the thread is indeed being positive and alive. :) And I'm loving it. :) Nobody can take this positivity from us. Noone!! Power up! [​IMG] Go.. Super Sandle-buddies.. Hurray! Spreading Sandle-love before bedtime! Traalalalala!! Whooosh...... :D

11. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

hahaha omg "The Tale of Princess Grissom and Ballerina Hank: Losing Lady Sara to Greggo the Brave!" :lol: someone should totally write this! I'd read it!

YAY! Dancing! *Grabs a swami hat and a tutu and dances on table* :D My exams were over friday but I can still dance about it can't I?

Del, I loved your Greggo interrogation idea, that'd be a great way to start off the season :)

Have fun camping Naz! Enjoy the outdoors, the birds, corrupt a few people to Sandle... :devil:

Liff! I love the dirty thought of the day! I also like the promise of them everyday now :lol:

Gosh, this thread name list is crazy! Theres about 20 of them! I'm kinda leaning towards "How to Save a LIfe" though.....*eye twitches at the thought of deciding* ;)

So, Grissom's in a flower girl outfit(*eye twitch*)Hank's in a tutu, and Ecklie's in an Elvis suit...and they said Greg dressed weird. Psh. :lol:

12. greg_sara_love

haha....yeah POWER UP SANDLE PPL!!! :lol: yeah Eva please do write one....ill be loving it. :lol: :lol: but then why is ecklie dressed as Elvis?? why not a erm....a bikini.... :lol: :lol: ewww not thats disturbing....yeah Pau i love the title of the story....

im sure it will gonna be a box office movie :lol: :lol:

i'll bring the cookies made with sandle love thanks guys... i must beware or else the monkeys will eat the cookies....and soon it'll became sandle shippers! :lol: :lol:

im watching 'gum drops' now i hate the scene where greg bump his head on the car...if sara was there, she must be like...running to him and asked him if he's ok....and rubbed his head...aww :D

hey! dont 4get to add
    Sara/Greg #11: Sandle, Lord Of The Ships
    hehe... :D :D

now theres alot of names to choose from :eek: :eek: thats because we can come up of beautiful names of sandle....

CUZZ.....they're the best!!! :D

13. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

*grabs a Swami hat and joins the dancing*

Liff, congratulations!

Naz have fun and don't do anything we wouldn't do! *lol* Spread the Sandle love!

Yesterday I found out that a girl from my class is a CSI fan, too, maybe I can turn her into a Sandle shipper *g*

Oh it was so damned hot in the lab today, although we opened all the windows, sometimes I hate these coats. But I'm sure the CSI lab gets much hotter when Sara and Greg are alone :devil:

Somehow I love all thread name suggestions, it'll be so hard to chose one - can't we take them all and flood the forum with Sandle love?^^

14. greg_sara_love

hey i wanna dance too *dance a sandle dance* yeah...the lab will get hotter with greg n sara alone....hey2 how bout this....

Sara n Greg went to the lab...but theres no one not a soul.... :devil: :evil

Sara: Where's everybody?
    Greg: Well, since theres no one here, theres must be plenty room for both of us.*Evil smile*
    Sara:*Look at him, smiling*
    Sara: Where do we want to start?

:lol: :lol: the scene will be priceless :D

15. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

I can't wait to read our tale, Eva! I've decided to make the cover for our book! :p

Take a look!

The Tale Of Princess Grissom and Ballerina Hank: Losing Lady Sara to Greggo The Brave

Hank is a little show off. He loves being in pictures. Reason for the insane smiling.
    Grissom is being a drama queen/pink princess :lol: so he's sulking. Don't worry Grissom! Lady H is for you! :D

It's great that the thread is being positive! :D It's just what we need a times like this!

Yeah, Hooray for Super-Sandle Buddies! Group Hug!

*Gathers everyone in for a sandletastic group hug!*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.