Sara/Greg #10: He knows that Sidle scent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Oooh, shall I give a dirty cap now?

Sara: How do they Do that? Does it even feel good?

Greg: Yeah, actually I heard....

Sara: Nevermind Greg.

Greg: but...

Sara: I said nevermind.

Greg: Okay...wanna try it tonight?

:devil: Hehehehe - what do you think they're watching hmm? ;)

ooo yah....i could replace the 'want to make anothe one' to this..

Greg: Who is babysiting our daughter now?
Sara: Grissom
*look at each other*
Greg: Shit! he will make her play with his beetles!

then they both run to grissom's office :lol: :lol:

juz imagine....i will die of laughter :lol:

Ohhhh you guys are so awesome, I love the dialogues! They're hilarious! And Dell, the one with the... erm... lollipop - omg I laughed so loud, that was the best :lol:

I love your dirty minds.

Sara: Greg do you know what I hate about your shirts?
Greg: Um, maybe the color? Or that they're always dirty somehow?
Sara: No. (comes closer) That you love them so much that I'm afraid you'd kill me if...
Greg: If what...?
Sara: (stands in front of him) If I ripped them right off you right now.
Greg: (pretending to think) Hm well I might kill you...
Sara: Oh whatever! (holds him tight and rips shirt off) I don't care, some things are just worth dying for...
Greg: (mumbles) And some things are worth the sacrifice, and... (can't say more b/c Sara starts kissing him)

What do you think? Would like that in an episode :devil:

Funny one Liff.. I guess it's Iron Chef America. Hehe! :lol: (I just love that show. :D)

Even better naz ;) But when they arrive at their house they find Grissom...?

Haha! :lol: :devil: Kat, that made me laugh. Maybe Grissom's behind them videotaping it.. for a documentary. :rolleyes: ;)

Yay have a look at my banner! *takes Swami head and Sandle-drugged champagne and starts dancing*
Hehe Grissom as a Sandle fan, well that would be awesome!
Oh I've got a loooong weekend ahead, 4 days without work, I'm so happy! *continues dancing and sings along to Sandle soundtrack* Think I'll write another fic soon. :)

Oh! Pls. write another one. :D Then we can have a Fanfic Extravaganza. :lol: Love your banner. People might be wondering what SSCB is. :lol:

hahaha Liff you always crack me up :lol: :lol: thats a good one Kat i love yours...we have wild imagination of Sandle cuz they rocks our socks off.... :lol:

Well, I just want to share this pic I found. When I saw this, it made me jump on my seat (not on anyone :lol: ;)) and scream so loud that my mom got angry and now I'm hearing her sermon. But I keep on screaming on my head. :D

normal_516bm_089.jpg

Isn't this just the sweetest. :D I can look at this pic all day. :D

Sara: What are you thinking?
*Greg leans and kisses Sara*
Greg: *smiling* Should you really ask?

Hmm.. What do you guys think?? (But still the pic is just so sweet. :D)

love ur banner...hurray for SSCB....they are the cutest and always make us sandle shipper laugh and melt our heart....and also giving us dirty thoughts :lol: :lol:

they're the best.... i juz wanna ask you...does Law of gravity has sandle scene?? :p

hmm i think i wanna try....

in Sara's mind

hmm...look at the eyes, the face, his funky hair, his...everything. I regret having relationship with grissom. i love his shirt....i think i should see his house and his bedroom :devil:

i noe its lame....

like i said, i used all my brains for ff....and now im writing the fifth chapter :D

I think there weren't any Sandle scene in Laws of Gravity except for the SSCB (We can always count on that. ;) Greg appeared in the epi for a short moment. :( *curses* Well, it's focused on Keppler. The epi made me cry. It's still a good epi. :)

luvincsi said:
Love your banner. People might be wondering what SSCB is. :lol:
Hehe that's our secret! Only we know about it :p That's what makes them so special.
Sweet pic, love the way she looks at him. That's so cute! Well one look can say it all, can't it?^^

AHH!! Another sweet pic...

and here is my cap...its a little sad I'm afraid. :(

Greg: *oblivious, continues to ramble on*

Sara: *thinking* Look at him, he doesn't have a care in the world. He deserves better, better than me...

*tear*

sorry about tht...i couldnt help myself.

That's so cute! Well one look can say it all, can't it?^^
So true!! It's all about the Secret Glances. :D Sandle has a lot of secrets.. :D ;)

Liff, I love that. :( How dare you make me sad. :mad: Joking. :lol: :p I love that as a fic.. *cough "anyone?" cough*

Shall I continue? :) and here's the happy part!

Greg: I know what you're thinking Sara...

Sara: What? How'd you?...

Greg: You're wrong...I deserve someone who loves me back, and that's you. Only want you - no one else. *wipes tear off Sara's cheek*

Sara: *puts head on Greg's chest* I love you...*sniffles*

:D And? better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back