Sara/Greg #10: He knows that Sidle scent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha love you caps guys...im all out cuzz i've been using my brains to think of a good chapter for my ff. i've posted chapter 4......and my brains need to think :D :D

Anybody can get alot of ideas for sandle ff or thoughts...good one and dirty one :lol: cuzz they are the best and creative and cute and beautiful and craziest couple....HURRAY for sandle :D

love the symptoms it is so nice...and yeah grissom will soon get the symptoms :lol:

haha the essence of greg.....thats priceless....hmm wonder how does it taste like...well i should ask sara...that flavour is sara's fav.. :devil: opps.....no more than this dirtiness....

haha love you caps guys...im all out cuzz i've been using my brains to think of a good chapter for my ff. i've posted chapter 4......and my brains need to think
I'll read it as soon as I go to fanfiction.net. :D I love that fic of yours. :) :D And I hope you write Sandle ones too Liff. I guess with some Sandle dirty actions..?? :devil: :lol: Haha! That lollipop must be something.. :D ;)

Maybe Grissom also steals Sara away to test us. On how strong we can be. And if he sees us still being oh so positive and loopy, he'll let go of Sara for her to fall for Greggo and he'll be partying with us Sandle shippers. (did that make sense? Here I go again making people confuse :D)

OH goodness, I love tht last pic u posted! It brings out the romantic side in me :) - yup i have one of those too!

Greg: Sara...whatever it is, you dont have to go through it alone.

Sara: Greg...

Greg: Look at me Sara. *grips her by the arm* I'm here for you. Let me in....

:D What dya guys think?

Awww, thanks guys for the heads up for the fanfic! I'm dedicating it to you guys!

This is terrible and I hope no one I know will read this, but hell: I love the idea of infedelity...
when it comes to fanfics, tv, stories & movies and I love it even more when I connect it to Sandle.

I just find it so sexy, intriguing, sweet, dirty, beautiful when it comes to this ship...

:eek: I must run away now before my family or (NOOO!) my boyfriend (who doesn't live anywhere in Phoenix, Arizona. Thank God) sees that.

Del, thanks for dedicating your fic to us. :D ;) I cant wait for it. :D (Wow! I have to look for the word infedelity. I am so dumb. :lol:) Well, it's not really terrible. :D

*jumps on her sit and screams* That hit me like a big red firetruck.. :D ;) That was the sweetest thing. Yay! :D ;) Very Sandly.. :D ;) Liff, you just made my day.. (Well, night because it's night time here. :p)

Greg: Sara...whatever it is, you dont have to go through it alone.

Sara: Greg...

Greg: Look at me Sara. *grips her by the arm* I'm here for you. Let me in....

What dya guys think?
I think it makes me want to SCREAM, Aliff!!!! Do you mind if I borrow that in my fanfic and I promise... I'LL CREDIT YOU!! :D

;) I don't know if you guys caught my post above about cheating/infedelity... ;)

*jumps on her sit and screams*
You're sitting on Del right? Cos if tht was me, pls change tht her to a him :) I'm a him (last I checked anyway) :D

Del, of course you can use that hun :) Apart from my sense of dirtyness, I also love sweet moments :) Oh and if you do credit me (oh you better!) hehe, do it as messermonroe, and not my name pls. Thanks hun!

yeah Liff you make my day and night...luv ya...*hugs Liff aww...Del im sure ur ff will be the best! ;) gd luck...yeah...i hope its true Pau Grissom had a relationship juz to test our patience and i hope we pass and he will let go of Sara for Greg.

juz imagine sara running to greg...and on the other side, greg waiting for her with an open arm, to hug her....ooo that is so the best...well i got this idea frm an hindi movies :lol: whenever i saw the actor and actress together....i will think sara and greg...well hey i think hindi movies is good for sandle ;)

messermonroe said:
*jumps on her sit and screams*
You're sitting on Del right? Cos if tht was me, pls change tht her to a him :) I'm a him (last I checked anyway) :D
??? Sorry, Liff, I totally don't get you. In "jumps on her sit and screams", I jumped on my seat not on Del. I am so confuse. :( (I have confusion issues :lol:)

And that will be the sweetest hug Naz. Its the sweetest because it's a Sandle-hug. :D ;) I'll be offline for a few moments but I'll be back. :D

wel i guess, hindi movies is not a bad movie all along :lol:

whenever theres a love movie, i will always think of Sandle...hmm i dunno why..maybe i've taken too much sandle drugs :lol:

well Pau, what Liff trying to say is...he thought that ur jumpin on him or Del

he juz wanna tell you that he's a he....i shouldnt tell you more or else i'll made u confuse even more :p :p

^^Oh I'm sorry my dear, you said 'SIT' so I thought you were gonna sit on one of us! :p

Hehehe, sorry about that. Hindi movies rock! Haha, I just balled my eyes out last night watching one. It was soooooooooo sad :(

But happy ending with open arms and more smiling makes me HAPPY in the end! hehe. :D

haha...yeah...it rocks alright...but some of them is crap....but sandle is pure live story...thats why i love them both....well 'Meet Market' is gonna aired soon....hope there will be some sandle scene...if not SSCB will help me and make me smile and jump around :lol: :lol:

:lol: I know you're a guy Liff. Don't worry and I won't sit on any of you. That would be a whole new level of Eww.. :D ;) (Have you read FanFicAddiction's fic with that title? It's really nice and funny. And gross... :D)

Here's another Sandly pic..
normal_516bm_012.jpg

(I love Greg's hair. *faints*) Any caps?? I got nothing.. :D ;) Meet Market is being shown right now. :D

hey Pau why are you always give such a hard ones?? well nothing is hard for sandle.

Greg: aww...look at our daughter.
Sara: yeah, it seemed like yesterday i was giving birth to her. And now, she's 2 years old.
Greg: and you're such a good mother.
Sara: Thanks honey.
Greg: Wanna make another one? :devil:

:lol: i couldnt think of a good one so i came up with this :lol:

Well, I love it. It's really sweet. :D Well, it's Sandle. :D I think it would've been better if Grissom's behind them.

Grissom: She's a beautiful and sweet little girl. Im happy for you guys.

He is a shipper. :D ;) Hooray!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back