Sara/Greg #10: He knows that Sidle scent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it.. :D :lol:

I got one too..

Sara: Can't you afford a chair? Or anything other than a bucket.
Greg: Well, you know Im saving.
Sara: Saving?? For what??
Greg: For this..
*Greg reached in to his pocket and takes out a ring, he then drops to his knees*
Greg: Sara Sidle, will you marry me?
Sara: ... *speechless* ...
Greg: I love you Sara. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
Sara: *kisses Greg* I love you too. Yes, I'll marry you as long as you won't give me a bucket as a wedding gift.

I just love the idea of a Sandle engagement.. :D I just do. :) *dreams of a Sandle engagement then a wedding*

Oh Pau that's so cute!
I got another one.

Sara: What are you thinking of?
Greg: Hm, well... nevermind.
Sara: C'mon, tell me! *grins*
Greg: I try to calculate the space you have on the backseat to... No I won't say that!
Sara: *naughty grin* Why wasting words? Let's try it! *grabs surprised Greg and pulls him into the car, both falling onto the backseat.* *rest: censored*

wow.....u dirty dirty eh...but i love it....its very sandlish....and i love yours too Pau its so cute and romantic....

i agree wif ya...love to see greg purpose to sara....hmm no wonder he always put his hands in the pocket...juz to make sure the ring will not dropped out from his pocket ;)

Thanks guys!! :D
Haha! Nice one Kat. :lol: Oh Naz, maybe that's really why he does that. :D ;) And he gaze at Sara always for him to have the courage and strength to propose. :)

Well, I made a wallpaper. :) I got my very own photoshop yesterday and Im new to the photoshop world (sad.. I know. ;)) so it's really simple. I hope you like it because I feel so Sandly while making it..

Sandle Wallpaper

(Kat, I also placed here the quote you posted earlier.. And thanks for posting it.. :D)

awwPau ypu wall paper is sandletastic!!! i loove it.... its cute

well yeah..like her wallpaper says theres always magic with you...yeah thats why he is the swami..... :lol:

Thanks Naz! :D Glad you liked it.. It's my first ever wallpaper. Ever. :lol: Ever. ;)

I used magic because well.. there are stars :lol: and also because their scenes together are oh so magical and sweet. :D ;) And the swami hat might posses some secret magical powers too. Hmmm... Sandle has a lot of secrets, doesn't it? Hehe! ;)

Pau I love your wallie, it's so cute! omg I've just seen the first D/L sene from Snow Day, I hope and beg and pray (ok I'm not religious so maybe praying won't help *lol*) to see such a scene at CSI some day, but with Sara and Greg instead.
Yes there is definitely some kind of magic in Sandle. Reminds me of a song made by an ex-classmate. He wrote it years ago but the text is so perfect for Sandle, b/c the song's even dedicated to a girl named Sarah. I wanted to post the lyrics much earlier but as they aren't on the internet I had to write them down myself.
Well just read.

Sarah by Yannic Guenther

There is no reason for hatred and war
Some day we’ll know what’s the sense of it all
There’s so many things we try to explain
But we will never find the sense

I’ll always remember the day when you came
Into my life, into my mind
But all the dreams I used to dream
They’re fading away
So will we ever be as one?

I’ll keep you in my mind
For the rest time of my life
So won’t you free me?
I’ll keep you in my heart
Even though we are apart
We’ve never been
Oh we never even tried.
Sarah…

I’ve never expected it could be so hard
Falling in love but drifting away
Away from your magic, away from the start
And just because there’s someone else

Don’t know the way
The way you feel
How you think about me
And what it would be like
Seeing the world through your heavenly eyes
Will you ever feel the same?

I’ll keep you in my mind
For the rest time of my life
So won’t you free me?
I’ll keep you in my heart
Even though we are apart
We’ve never been
Oh we never even tried.
Sarah…

hehe...yeah...all that beautiful scene make me smile and sometimes cry....eg. fannysmackin. that is so sandly

i couldnt help but to faint when i saw those lovely couple together....

yeah...the swami hat must be special cuzz its the first time greg wears that hat...and hes with sara!!! Yipee!!! :lol:

So that's a song right Kat? That's so sweet.. And I find it really sad though but still sweet. :D Thanks that you like my wp. :D

Yeah. Like in Abra Cadaver, when Grissom caught Greg with the magical swami hat, she smiled at Greg. Not just an ordinary smile but a really cute one. :D *whispers "It's the hat." ;)*

*storms in*

I'm BACK! WOOT. I missed all of you guys! *hugs everyone* Katja, I'm answering your question three days too late, but I went to Trier. It's an awesome city; I loved it. So many remains of the Roman Time. We visited an ancient Roman building and inside there was a guy dressed like an old Roman, making this group of kids laugh and he wore these Roman sandals... so yeah, that made me think of Sandle and you guys. :D Woot. Even in the Roman Time the Sandle love was aliveeee! :lol:

I'm very late, but I still want to welcome Liff to the thread. Your dirty thoughts rock. :lol:

I couldn't believe how much I missed! I left on page 16. Today I logged into TalkCSI, expecting us to be on page 17, perhaps just starting on 18, but OH MY GOD... we're already near the end of page 19! :eek: The Sandle love is so alive! And ruling. :D Someday the writers have to face it: the Sandle love cannot be denied. :)

Today the finale! :eek: I still haven't read any of the spoilers (*is proud of herself*), but I know I'm gonna be spoiled when the episode has aired. There's not much I can do about it. Anyway, I'm okay with it. It's gonna take a long time (after the summer holiday) before it'll be aired here, so..

I'm very sorry that there hasn't been a SPOTD for three days. But thanks to all the people that posted cute Sandle caps there hasn't been a total lack of Sandle pics. :D There's too much I missed to catch up on. But I'm back now and posting again. Can I still join the Swami hat dancing party? *puts on hat*

Eva! *takes Eva for a dance* glad you're back! I've never been to Trier actually, but cool that it made you think of Sandle *lol* Seems like you had a good time! Maybe I'll go to Amsterdam in the summer holidays with a few friends, btw, if we really do then I'll ask you before to tell me some great places to go to!

I can't wait for the finale, either, although I won't see it. But I trust in the guys here to give me all the information I need, spoiled person that I am *lol*

Yes, page 19 is great. There's no way anyone can stop the spreading of the Sandle love!

Eva! You're back. *huggies* (sounds like a diaper.. :lol:

Glad to hear you had fun. We missed you. :D And you're not too late to join the hat dance. *puts on magical swami hat* :D

Eva!!!!!!!! MIZZ u lots and loads!!!! glad u've came back!!!! *hugs Eva* i really hope there will be sandle at the end of the eppi....seriously...if not i will drop to my knee and say 'why me?? why me??' or maybe bang my head on the screen....there SHOULD be sandle...ouh well lets kick all the negative thinking and eat positivity cookies. *eating positivity cookies* okies now im all positive ;)

Oh Naz, if there's no Sandle.. I'll probably go insane. *takes Sandle drugs* Okay.. I won't go insane. :D ;)

The thread is quite silent tonight. *echo echo* People are all excited for the finale. *turns green of envy* Oh well, Im still happy. (Why??) Im posting in the Sandle thread. :D Hmm.. Im thinking of making another wallpaper. What color suits Sandle perfectly? :)

And I just found two pics in Mea Culpa..

Sara does her thing.. :)
normal_509mc_046.jpg

Greg smiles at Sara (Too bad I can't find the one where he bit his lip. :( But still.. *faints* :D He is just so cute.. :))

I can watch that scene over and over again. Sandle-love! :D

Hey Pau! Hm I don't know why but I think blue fits Sandle. Could be b/c it's my fav colour ;) It's already night with you? Oh this time difference sucks... I never know what time it is where all the others live, ok it's no proböem with Eva *lol*. So when will the final be aired in the US (at which time)? Then I can calculate the time here, whcih will probably be in the middle of the night as they're 6-9 hours behind. Oh I just realized that it really is midnight with you, Pau. :p Well at least when you go to sleep you can dream of Swami hats :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back