Sara/Greg #10: He knows that Sidle scent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if she did meet Greg's parents, we all know they're going to love her_ of course! :D

My Sandle-shipper friend asked me again. She asked me, why do I spend almost all of my time in front of the computer and search anything CSI or Sandle... So, I answered here again.

"Well, because we are infected with Sandlelitis... and we don't want to be cured"

Once again, she just stood there and stared at me. ;) :lol:
I love to have Sandlelitis! :D ;)

Whoohoo! Yes, we have Sandleitis too! :) That's so cute! I'm always infected by the virus! :)
It's hard not to be!
And if she did, we all know they're going to love her_ of course!
I can know! I can see Greg's family getting nervous too and then--they're all happy and smiley! Then they're going to love her and then--Greg asks her mother for his grandmother's engagement ring from his granffather! That night, during family dinner--he proposes with the family heirloom! :lol: I'm so happy just thinking about it! It's soooo sweet. She cries and says 'yes' through the laughter and tears!

Awww... kissmesweet! That is so sweet! :D
(just a continuation)

*after Sara will receive the ring and say yes*
Sara: Are you sure you want to marry me?
Greg: Do you want to know if I'm sure? *he kisses Sara and Sara started to cry again* I'm sure Sara.
Sara: *kisses him again* Just asking..

(why do I always make continuations?) ;) :confused:

I found this pic... and I think it's really cute. :cool: Love Jorja's smile.. :D
023_jorjafox_ericszmanda_pca05.jpg

It looks like he's there as Jorja's prince that's protecting her. Looking out for something that might harm his princess. :D

^^ Awww! Eric and Jorja are such adorable friends! Eric's little secret smile is so cute!
*after Sara will receive the ring and say yes*
Sara: Are you sure you want to marry me?
Greg: Do you want to know if I'm sure? *he kisses Sara and Sara started to cry again* I'm sure Sara.
Sara: *kisses him again* Just asking..
Wow, honey what a great continuation! Don't be sorry, sweetie--we're a team now aren't we? So of course--we can continue each other's sentences--the way Sandle does!
I love the conversation! I can totally see that happening.
So, c'mon TPTB---take some advice from US!
WE'RE THE SANDLE TEAM AND we're the best around!

Yeah! We are the Best Sandle Team around.. aren't we? And we'll stay the best! Hurray for Sandle-love!! :D

I watched Big Shots last night... finally! :D It showed that Sara really cared for Greg because she told Mrs. J to calm down because she doesn't want to see Greg being pushed around by her. And I loved the fact that Greg told Sara that he listened to the interview because he knows that he can trust Sara and she won't tell anyone about it. And I like it when she said "Im on it" right away. She really wants to help Greg.. Awww... Sandle-love! :D

Got to go.. see yah! *waves goodbye*

^^ Bye! YOU watched 'Big Shots'! Yay! It's so sweet. :) I loved how she was supporting him like the perfect, caring and codependent couple they are!
greg20sanders200095hl2.jpg

Greg: You smell like death.
Sara: So I've heard...
Greg: You know, a real man wouldn't mind!
:D

yah..a real man wouldnt mind...hes the real man..not some other guy.. :D cummon sara wake up...well...their smile are beautiful...i really all of ur cheers, caption all that...i shld gif SANDLE award to all the sandle shippers here :D *gif SANDLE award to sandle shippers* :D hey in this ship theres no award.. well maybe im a little over ;) :p

^^ Yep, Grissom isn't a real guy--Greg is! He cares about her and ISN'T AFRAID TO show that--now--that's what a real guy is like!
Hey guys! Check out my desktop!
sandleloveeq7.gif

OMG its so adorable!!! i really like it..... :D :D its so sandle-ly well hey...sandle is so cute...they always flirt...and greg always make her smile....

Sara even look at greg when they're in the shower..i think theres a message abt the scene :p...u noe..a message that we wanna hear :D

^^ Oh, it's definitely a message we wanna hear! It gets me so happy and smiley! I'm glad you like it! If anyone else has nice Sandley desktops--please show!
Oh and I love the way she looks at him, with a warm smile and an adorable look in her eyes--she's smitten with him and he loves her too!
I wish that TPTB would notice that!

ouh yah greg_sara_love thats true.. :D they had showered together and i can see that sara really enjoyed that very much :D :D

I think she want more than showering with greg...MORE :devil:
when she said 'i saw everything' greg face was like :eek:
maybe in his mind he said 'shit!!! i should peek too' :lol:

Ouh yah BTW im new...u ppl can call me Amy :D

hey, Ending Happy was...good....*Looks around* I'm very glad Hodges and Greg can still get along....*sighs* there were no sandle scenes. :( There were Greg and Sara scenes but none together! *sniff* and of course my dad had to tease me about the GSR, ugh. Come on, TPTB! Work with me here! We need some Sandle Looooooooooove! :(

Ha Kissmesweet your desktop is sandlicious! :lol: i'ma loser.

^^ Awww thank you, I'm glad that you ejoyed it! :) Yay, new members! It makes me so happy and keeps us smiling! Sandle's the cutest couple(WE KNOW THEY'RE TOGETHER! TPTB is throwing us off! :p) ever!

Sandle_RocksI'll give you a pressie! Welcome, Ames!
210619219llr4.jpg

Oh and greg_sara_love! Look what I got--the SANDLE CUP!
sandleawardqe1.png

It's awarded to Eric today! I'll award it every week, to a shipper in the cast or a member here!

Thanks to your idea! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back