Sara/Greg #10: He knows that Sidle scent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God, GregsLabRat! GOOD TO SEE YOU THERE! I love you loads! :) Love your icon by the way. :eek: Chocolate and CSI... I really can't choose, but if it's CSI with Sandle--I'll ditch the chocolate.
Even if it's Godiva!
That's how precious Sandle is to me!
And hurray for half of the cast are Sandle Shippers!
I know! Everybody loves them! It's so hard not to when they're so in love and adorable!
Yeah, I heard about Lady H's return! :) Sounds awesome! I love that woman. Gorgeous and clever and she can have Grissom. And I want my GREGGO TO BE THERE FOR SARA! But at the same time, I don't want him to be the rebound guy.

Guys, again, I have to say that there's a rule that states you have to post at least 3 on topic lines every time you post. We want this thread to move, but we don't want to get warned for spamming, now do we? ;) And there's so much to say about Sandle, it shouldn't be a problem!

greg_sara_love, did you know you can add something to your previous post by using the edit button? that way you don't have to double post, you see :)

Brass is a Sandle shipper? kissmesweet, can you explain where you got that from? I'm interested now :lol:

Sandle Pic Of The Day:
(From Big Shots)

sandle12jz9.jpg

What I heard from this episode was good. I hope I get to see it soon. It really interests me (who am I kidding, it thrills me :D) that Sara stood up for Greg with that woman. I've seen a little of her, and I don't like the way she's acting. Though I can't really speak, after all she did lose a son. But Sara stood up for Greg. Just like she's always done. I remember that scene in 'chasing the bus' where this lab tech said that Greg screwed up and was a disgrace for all of them. Sara told him no. I loved that!

Oh no!!! their faces kind of worrying me..is there anythin wrong in that scene that their faces are like that?

Ouh..okies i promise to follow the rules... :D i hope tt the pic will do anything i say...like sara giving a hug or better yet give greg a kiss :D

That might be great... kissmesweet r u serious that half of the CSI cast are sandle shipper?? how did u noe that?? who r they?? im so happy!!! *do the crazy dance*

kissmesweet, can you explain where you got that from? I'm interested now
I already said it a while ago... Look up a few posts. :)

Big Shots is a really great episode. She stood up for him and she helped him and comforted him. It was so great, because it really highlighted what a caring and trusting relationship they have. :)

And I realize that when Sara looks at Greg with hope, faith, trust, care, love and lust--the way she has never looked at Grissom before.
Greg_sara_love: Hey, sweetie! I didn't say that half of them were Sandle shippers. Sweet Luvincsi did! She totally rules. Well, we have Jorja and Eric with us...

I came up with this:
notreadytoloseyouku1.png

yah...hehe i think theres a hint at their stare in some of the eppy...i think they r tryin to say to us that there will be sandle dont worry..i hope it will come true.... :D

^^ I know, same. I think that with the Fannysmackin' moments and Sara protecting him during the whole Demetrius James incident--is to hint and tease us that Sandle will happen!
It has to, because if they were together--hell, it'll be magic!
Ahhh, I've said it a million times but your siggy is sooo adorable! I want to hug it!

ur sig also lovely...juz imagine that someday sara licked greg...i will be like :eek: :eek: and my heart will start to pump faster. but i know it will not happen as its a crazy thing to do :lol: :lol: but hey no harm in dreamin :lol:

^^ Oh you will! :) It's great and the way Greg looks at Sara is so cute in 'Empty Eyes'! Be patient, honey. :lol: It'll come on soon! I'll be totally surprised when Sara licks our Greggo and he'll be so shocked and happy at the same time! Ahh--it's too sweet!

I'm reading one of FanficAddiction's many great fics! :) So funny and fluffy!

Aw Nikki, perfect choice for the pic of the day. I really can't wait to see 'Big Shots'; it sounds like a really good episode. Sara protecting Greg is always good. :D She's done it quite a lot now, hasn't she? I mean, she did it in 'Chasing The Bus', and when Grissom got mad because of the loud music... and she's always helped him when he was still student in season five too. I love the scene where Sara asks Greg something about a bullet and he says "Are you checking up on me?" :lol: Oh, and of course when Greg was checking himself in the mirror and Sara entered;

"I look like a dork."
"No, no. No, you don't. You look like a pro, which is what you are."

Awwww! I mean, she's so supportive towards him. I love that.

Alright, after all that rambling about that scene, I'll make that the SPOTD. :)

Sandle Pic Of The Day
(from Nesting Dolls)

nestingdollstk8.jpg

^^ So cute! Her smile is so adorable!
"I look like a dork."
"No, no. No, you don't. You look like a pro, which is what you are."
Awww, thanks for reminding me of tha beautiful ep--you really are a S-T-A-R! :)

Sara: How's this smile?
Greg: What are you so worried for?
Sara: (smiles a little differently) What about... this?
Greg: Sara!
Sara: I--I--ugh!
Greg: SARA! (puts his arm around her) You're going to be fine.
Sara: No, I'm not...
Greg: Yes you will! I swear... my parents will love you! (Kisses Sara and pushes her gently against the lockers!)

oh my gosh kissmesweet that was just...wow, i'm laughing and and saying awwwww at the same time, if only if only... :) way to go for the pic of the day, i love that scene, poor Greggo all sad because of his flat hair (the horror) and Sara there to cheer him up :) Its funny because after that he never flattens his hair for court again :D guess Sara likes it rebellious. :rolleyes:

*comes out from hiding*

Sorry for dying on you guys again. My spirits have been crushed from the lack of Sandle recently.

Hurray we are on page 5! *puts on Swami hat and does a crazy dance*
star.gif

Wow! We are moving fast.. Hurray!I guess we also have a new member in the thread.. Welcome undercover_agent! *waves* ;)And yay to GregsLabRat... You have an icon now!I love the pic Dutchie! :D ;)

Sweet Luvincsi did! She totally rules.
Thanks kissmesweet :D How sweet.. And I love the pic.

pau how can u watch empty eyes rite nw?? oh no..i think im the only one who hvnt watch empty eyes... im so far away frm u guys sobs....

You're not that far away. My country and yours are so near... See! I can see you! :lol: I have a dvd.. Shhh... And SaraStar, I love the pic! :D Kissmesweet, the caption was the sweetest.. Awww.. Sandle-love! ;)
Hello! hollie... I know you don't know me but I kind of saw you in the other Sandle threads and in the Role Play.. :D Nice to see you here. :)

Thanks for the comments on the caption!! I can totally see Sara getting all worked up and nervous when she meets Greg's parents!
Hey Hollie! WE MISSED YOU and YAY--you're back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back