Sara/ Catherine and Grissom in Highschool-Sara a Cheerleader

Re: Sara/ Catherine and Grissom in Highschool

my sweet little Calleigh has turned into a monster! *cries*

Chapter 16 (from Lindsay's POV)

On Friday I was walking to class when Sara Sidle joined me. "I can't believe this," she muttered.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Sofia's making me get cheerleading called back on by practice this afternoon," Sara said. "I tried to find out who locked Coach in the janitor's closet the whole day yesterday, and how much did I get done? Nothing. And the most unfair part about it is that Sofia already knows who did it. She's just too lazy to tell the principal herself." She kept talking for another minute until she noticed I wasn't saying anything. "Lindsay?"

"Look, Sara, I know who did it," I said.

She obviously wasn't listening to me. "I don't have time for that, Lindsay. I need help."

"Sara! I know who did it!" I said again, louder this time.

"What?!" Sara looked at me with a surprised look on her face. "You did it?"

How look was this going to take anyway? "No, but I saw someone do it. And I told Sofia who it was."

"Who was it?"

"It was Calleigh."

"I can believe that," she said. "Sorry if I wasn't listening. I'm slow on things when I have a problem. But do you have any proof?"

"Yeah." I took her to my locker. I turned the combination, opened the door, and pulled out a denim backpack. Calleigh Duquesne was written on it in black marker.

"Calleigh's backpack? What does that have to do with it?" Sara asked.

I zipped it open and pulled out a lavender container. I opened it and pulled out a key that read Janitor's Closet on it. "That's not enough proof," Sara said. "The principal might think one of us put it in her backpack."

"Us? sara, can I remind you that you're doing this all yourself? I'm just helping you here," I told her, digging through Calleigh's backpack again. I finally pulled out an ice blue sparkly diary. "This is Calleigh's diary."

"She brings her diary to school?"

"Don't ask me why." I flipped to a page in the diary and read it to Sara. "Diary: I can't believe I didn't make the cheerleading squad! I was perfect, but Coach didn't put me on the squad just because I threw a slippery book in front of stupid Sara Sidle. What an idiot. So I'm going to lock Coach in the janitor's closet. I'll give you details the next time I write. Later."

"Let me see that." Sara took the diary from me and leaned back against the lockers. "Yeah, that's Calleigh's handwriting."

"So you just have to give the backpack to the principal and show him the key and the diary by this afternoon," I said. "My class is about to start. Later, Sara!" I rushed off, leaving Sara there holding the backpack in one hand and the diary in the other.

"Lindsay!" she yelled.

I turned around and walked back to where Sara was. "What?"

"Thanks," she said and flashed me a smile.

"Anytime," I told her. Then Sara turned around and walked away.

Wow. Did I actually just make friends with the co-captain of the cheerleading squad? Cheerleaders are popular, and hanging out with Sara could help my reputation! Oh wait, I reminded myself. I am a cheerleader.

I smiled and went off to my next class. But while the teacher droned on, I wondered something: was Sara doing this just so she could be a cheerleader? Well, of course. But was it really worth it?

Sara didn't need to worship Sofia just so they could pretend to be best friends, when they really weren't. And she had true friends: Catherine and Grissom. She was hanging out with Stella and Megan, and sure, they could be good friends too, but Sara should really just quit cheer. And so should I, I realized. But I didn't have any friends. That was when I got an idea.

Yelina was sitting in front of me. I tapped her and she gave me a dirty look. But I smiled at her and mouthed, I'm sorry. She mouthed back, Wanna talk later? Sure, I mouthed. Then she turned back around, smiling.

After the class was over, I rushed to find Sara so she couldn't tell the principal what happened. She needed to quit cheer and be with her real friends.

I rushed down the hall near the principal's office. Sara was opening the door. "Sara!" I yelled at her. But she didn't hear me. A door slammed. Sara was going to stay a cheerleader. And she wouldn't be able to have true friends anymore.

TBC

Aww, Sara ain't gonna have any friends! Poor Sara. Just to let y'all know - cheerleaders aren't ALL bitches! Well, I'm not a bitch anyhoo, and neither are any of the girls in my squad!

Xx..::Mia-Sara::..xX

Cordelia_GRS_Fan said:
Aww, Sara ain't gonna have any friends! Poor Sara. Just to let y'all know - cheerleaders aren't ALL bitches! Well, I'm not a bitch anyhoo, and neither are any of the girls in my squad!

somtimes people are getting the wrong idea of Cheerleaders, but they are realy nice :D

Thanks hun lol. I ain't been a cheerleader that long but I do love it and all them gals on my squad are lovely. We're extremely competitive, but still not bitches lol. Maybe we can get a little fiery when we compete tho :lol: But who wouldn't?

Some cheerleaders are the nicest people in the world, but some are totally bitches.

Back