Sara/ Catherine and Grissom in Highschool-Sara a Cheerleader

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Guest, Jun 30, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Sara/ Catherine and Grissom in Highschool

Chapter 7 (from Sara's POV)

After school, I got on my computer and saw Catherine was online. I sent her an IM.

CSI GEEK: Catherine, why weren't you at class second period today?

CATHY: So you're still talking to me? After what happened Saturday night?

CSI GEEK: I guess.

Ok, ok, I was supposed to be mad at Catherine, but I just needed to ask her something. It's not like I'm not mad at her anymore.

CATHY: Sorry about what happened.

Or not. Ok, maybe I'm not mad at her anymore. But Grissom.I don't know about Grissom.

CSI GEEK: It's ok. But why weren't you at class?

CATHY: I cut class.

CSI GEEK: Why??

CATHY: I was mad at Grissom.

CSI GEEK: Because of what happened Saturday night? It's ok, Catherine. I mean, if you're fighting because of me coming in and-

CATHY: Sara, we're not talking about the same thing here.

CSI GEEK: What, then?

CATHY: I found out why Calleigh messed you up at cheerleading tryouts.

CSI GEEK: She did it because she hates me.

CATHY: No. Grissom told her to do it.

CSI GEEK: WHAT??!!

CATHY: You're mad at him, right?

I didn't answer to her. What would Grissom do that for? I thought he was my best friend.

CATHY: Sara? Are you still here?

CSI GEEK: Sorry, I have to go.

Then I logged off.

Grissom? I couldn't believe it.

But then I thought of something: what if Catherine just made that up because she was mad at Grissom? I decided to talk to Grissom about it. I grabbed my phone and dialed Grissom's number. "Hello?" Grissom said.

"Gil," I said.

"Sara," he replied in the same tone of voice.

"Grissom, we need to talk," I said.

"Why?"

"Well, Catherine told me something that, well, let's just say that it's really surprising," I said coldly.

"What's wrong, Sara? Ever since you called me you started talking like you're mad at me, so-" Grissom started.

"If you think this is about what happened Saturday night, you're wrong," I told him.

"Then what is it about?"

"Come on, Grissom, you know. Why else do you think Calleigh threw that book in front of me at cheerleading tryouts?"

"You-you-" Grissom stammered.

"What?"

"But Calleigh promised not to tell you!"

Ok, Catherine definitely didn't make it up. I should have known that Catherine would never lie to me like that. "She didn't tell me," I said. "She told Catherine."

"Listen, Sara, I can explain-" he said.

"No, you can't, Grissom," I said, probably sounding hurt. "So now I know why you've been acting so weird. You don't like me anymore, and you think I'm a bad friend. What did I do wrong, Grissom? I-I thought you were my best friend." I hung up and fell back onto my bed.

I got an instant message from Catherine.

CATHY: Did you talk to Grissom, Sara?

I didn't reply to her.

CATHY: Sara, are you still here? Is something wrong?

I decided to tell her anyway, even though it was the last thing I wanted to do.

CSI GEEK: Is there something wrong with me, Catherine? I feel like I'm a terrible friend because I must have done something wrong, and-I feel like I can't trust anyone anymore.

TBC

2. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

awwww! Poor Sara,good for Cath though, Cath is being a good friend, and Grissom is just.......well.......Grissom lol

3. Guest

Guest Guest

:lol: :D

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Chapter 8 (from Grissom's POV)

Sara had found out about the whole Calleigh/cheerleading tryouts thing-and Calleigh didn't break her promise. But she still had to find some way to make my life miserable.

She told Catherine. And now Sara was mad at me. I really was ready to tell her the whole story-about how I'd had a crush on her and wanted to do something about it-just like she wanted to do something about her crush on Nick Stokes. It was the exact same thing.

But why did I have to do it this way?

I'd thought of a plan to get on a "date" with Sara (only I forgot to get Catherine out of the picture). And that had turned out terribly. Would I be able to think of a plan to get Sara to like me again?

Maybe I could set up Calleigh to do something to her, and I could save her! No, that would be a really stupid idea. Calleigh would just blab to her that I asked her to do it. So what could I do?

I could always just e-mail her the truth-that way she couldn't stop me like she couldn't stop me like she could if I talked her on the phone or log off if I instant messaged her.

Results from the cheerleading tryouts were being put up the next day- Tuesday. So on Tuesday as soon as I got to school I ran to the bulletin board. There was a huge crowd of girls looking to see if they made it-too bad most of them were going to be disappointed. I just hoped Sara wouldn't be.

Sara and Catherine approached the crowd of girls. "Hurry up, Catherine," Sara was saying. "I want to see if I made it."

"Ok, ok," Catherine said. "But how are we supposed to make it through this crowd?"

"Don't worry," Sara said. "I'll think of something."

They both thought of possibilities for a minute. "Let's go under!" Catherine said.

She grabbed Sara's hand. I grabbed Sara's other hand. "Mind if I join you?" I asked them.

Catherine gave me a disgusted look. So did Sara. "Oh, fine," Sara said. "But don't think that's going to change anything."

All three of us went down and tried to make it to the front of the crowd. After a minute of shoving through people's legs (and tripping a few people), we stood up at the front at the exact same moment.

People were yelling at us for tripping them, but we ignored them. We all looked at the list. "Sofia's the captain!" I said.

"And I bet Calleigh's the co-captain," Catherine said, rolling her eyes.

We all looked below Sofia's name. "Oh my God, Calleigh's not the co-captain!" Sara screamed. "I am!"

TBC

5. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Cordelia_GRS_Fan CSI Level Two

Wooo! Go Sara!! lol. Great chapter! More please!

Btw, I see you like DOOL? I wuv that show!! lol.

Xx..::Mia-Sara::..xX

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Chapter 9 (from Calleigh's POV)

I knew that I was going to be captain of the cheer squad for another year. Or at least co-captain. I was definitely going to make it: there was no question about that.

I went over to the bulletin board to see if I was captain or co-captain. (I don't know why I even bother to check.) Sara, Catherine, and Grissom were at the front of the crowd, screaming and jumping up and down. That was weird. I thought I'd gotten them mad at each other by telling Catherine what had really happened with the whole cheerleading tryouts thing.

I mean, why not? Grissom only told me not to tell Sara. He didn't say anything about Catherine. But I knew it was working when I heard Grissom say, "So now will you listen to what really happened with the whole cheerleading tryouts thing?"

"Grissom, I told you this wasn't going to change anything," Sara said. She grabbed Catherine's hand and they walked away.

"But you need to know sometime!" Grissom yelled after them. But they'd already turned a corner.

This was great! My plan was working perfectly! Now all I had to do was break Sara and Catherine up!

But I had other business to take care of. Meaning the results of cheer tryouts. I shoved through the group of girls. "Attention, people!" I announced loudly. "Captain of the cheer squad coming through!" A few people laughed. What was going on?

I looked at the list. It looked like this:

Cheerleading Tryouts Results

Captain-Sofia Curtis
    Co-Captain-Sara Sidle
    Regular Members:
    Natalia Boa Vista
    Yelina Salas
    Megan Donner
    Aiden Burn
    Stella Bonasera
    Lindsay Monroe

I scanned the list again. This couldn't be right. How could my name not be on the list? I performed perfectly! And I was perfect on the pyramid. So what happened?

I knew this couldn't be true. But when I looked at the list again, I actually started to believe it. Eight girls made the squad.

No, I wasn't going to believe it. I had to talk to the Coach. I saw her go into the gym. "Coach!"
    I yelled after her, running into the gym.

She smiled at me. "Hello, Calleigh."

Wait. Did the Coach just smile at me? She never smiles! "There's something I need to talk to you about," I said, using my sweet voice I use when I talk to adults.

"About cheerleading tryouts?" The coach asked.

"Yes," I said. "There must be some mistake. My name isn't on it. Are you sure you didn't put someone's name on it that didn't really make it?"

I expected her to go, "Your name isn't on the list? Of course there's a mistake!" and then go to look at the list and change it. But she didn't.

"Calleigh, you were wonderful at the individual performance and at the pyramid," The coach said, and-can you believe this?-she was still smiling at me.

"So what's wrong then?"

"There is no mistake, Calleigh," The coach said, dropping the smile, which I could tell had been fake. "Sportsmanship counts."

She turned around and started to walk to the other side of the gym, but I ran up to her and stopped her. "What are you talking about?" I asked her, dropping my fake sweet voice. "I had good sportsmanship!"

"No," Coach said. "You threw a slippery book in front of someone trying out."

"Who was it?" I asked. As if I didn't know.

"Sara Sidle," she said. "I'm sorry, Calleigh, but not this year."

"But this is my last year at Hillridge Junior High!" I exclaimed.

I heard a door slam. The FREAK who had tried to mess with me was gone. And I had to face it: I really wasn't on the cheerleading squad. And I probably wouldn't have any friends.

TBC

7. Guest

Guest Guest

YEAH I love DOOL :D

8. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

lol - bout time Calleigh got her comeuppance!! Lol! Fab chapter!

And me too - my fave characters are Carrie and Tek but Shawn is HOT lol
    U watch any other soaps?

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I thought that Marlena was cool as the Salem Serial killer, that was a good storyline. And I made a CSI version story of the Salem Serial Killer. I also watch As The World Turns I love soaps :D

10. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

lol ooooh, I wuv Will Munson! He's a cutie!! lol. I like B&B, Y&R, AMC and...basically, loads of em. Passions was a favorite at one point lol.

And yeah, the Marlena thing was really kwl. Good twist anyhoo. lol.

Oooh, but I loved the Babe/Bianca Baby Swap story crossing OLTL and AMC ova...yeah, I'm pretty much a soap geek. But I hardly ever get to watch em wen their on - I tape em lol.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Will Munson is cute and his brother Paul Ryan too :cool:. And I tottaly forgot to say that I also watch B&B, poor Brooke she always gets in to problems.

12. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

lol - yeah, Brooke does seem to bear the brunt of everything lol. Paul Ryan was a bit of an ass, giving Kelly Babe's baby and all. Grrr. lol. That was an ace storyline tho. I was hooked.

13. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

Oh, Calleigh.
    Bahahaha.

I'm a little sadistic, no?

14. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

OMG Sara made it! I knew she would....

Great chapters, I love this story!