Sara/ Catherine and Grissom in Highschool-Sara a Cheerleader

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Guest, Jun 30, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Sara Takes Over

Chapter 1 (from Sara's POV)

"So, Catherine, I think we should actually do something about our crush on Nick," I was telling Catherine between classes one morning. "Actually ask him out or something."

"Mmm," Catherine said. She obviously wasn't even listening. It had been like this for a couple of weeks-Catherine was totally ignoring me whenever I talked to her.

"Catherine!" I tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey, are you still here?"

"Yeah," she mumbled. She was looking at something in front of her. I glanced to see what she was looking at, but I couldn't see anything. Just Grissom taking books out of his locker.

Grissom slammed his locker shut. "I'm sick of all this girl talk!" he said. "I should find some boys to hang out with."

I sighed. "You already did that, Grissom," I reminded him. "You started hanging out with Nick, but you missed Catherine and me."

Grissom just headed off to his next class. I followed him, but Catherine was still standing at her locker. I stared at her. She's been acting so weird lately. She just stood there leaning against her locker, holding her books. "Catherine!" I exclaimed. She followed me to our next class.

Later, I was sitting at a table with Grissom, waiting for Catherine to get her food. I scanned the cafeteria until I spotted her. She was standing there holding her lunch tray, staring at Grissom and me. "Grissom, what's with Catherine?" I asked him.

"Uh, uh, okay," he said.

"Grissom!" I said angrily. "First it's Catherine, then you! I am so out of here." I picked up my tray and walked over to the cheerleaders table. I ignored their surprised stares and said, "Are you going to have cheerleading try-outs this year or not?" I snapped.

"Yes," said Calleigh. "On Friday. If you're thinking of trying out, Sidle, you have no chance of making it."

"Oh yeah?" I said. "Just because I didn't make it last year doesn't mean I can't make it this year either."

Sofia wasn't paying attention. "So where's Catherine? Fighting with her just after school starts? And you always called her your best friend for life." The rest of the cheerleaders laughed.

"Shut up!" I growled. I stormed back to our table, shoving Catherine when I got to her. Then I went back into the halls and hung around my locker for the rest of the lunch period.

After school, I was sitting at my desk doing homework when the phone rang. I picked it up. "Hello?"

"Hi Sara, it's Cath."

"Good!" I exclaimed. "What was up with you today? I was saying how we need to ask Nick out or something, and-"

"Just do it, then," she said, perfectly normal. That was weird. Why was she acting weird at school and not now?

I was surprised. "You mean you don't want to do it yourself?"

"You do it first. I am so not good at talking to boys I like."

"Okay, I'll do it. But if I do, you have to promise to talk to Nick."

"Fine."

"Are you trying out for cheerleading this year?" I asked her.

"No," she answered, surprising me.

"Why not? I am."

"Are you serious, Sara? You're just going to humiliate yourself by not making it like you did last year. I'm not about to go through that again."

"Well, you don't have to, but I still am. I mean, if I make it, instant popularity."

"I thought you didn't care about being popular."

"I don't. But I am so sick of Calleigh and Sofia following us around snubbing us. It would help a lot if I was popular," I told her.

"Well, don't you think it's kind of stupid waving around pom-poms and screaming out cheers?" asked Catherine.

"Yes," I admitted. "But so what? If I don't like it, I can just quit if I make it. Anyway, are you going to ask Nick out after I do? Why don't you just do it first?"

"Sara, I don't know if I want to ask him at all."

"Come on, Catherine, you know you do. Just because you're too shy doesn't mean-"

"But I don't even like him-" Catherine stopped. "Oops."

"You don't like him anymore? But why?"

TBC

2. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Re: Sara/ Catherine and Grissom in Highschool

OMG I love this, what's bothering Catherine? Update soon please!

3. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

That's so cool! It's kind of funny thinking of them all in highschool together. And Calliegh, a bit of Miami cross over?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Chapter 2 (from Catherine's POV)

I knew Sara was noticing something. She kept telling me I was acting weird at school, but not when we were talking on the phone. I couldn't she didn't notice: I had a major crush on Grissom.

Not that I wanted her to know. I wanted her to think I still liked Nick. But, of course, I accidentally blabbed to her that I didn't like Nick anymore when she wanted me to ask him out, but she doesn't know that I like Grissom. Yet. Me and my big mouth.

Sara knew that I acted weird at school but not on the phone alone with me, like I said before, but pretty soon she's gonna notice that I'm only acting weird when I'm around Grissom. And she's actually trying out for cheerleading. I mean, who does that? The only people who actually have a chance at making it are the people who were cheerleaders last year. She's just going to be humiliated when she doesn't make it.

Anyway, when Sara asked me why I didn't like Nick, I just avoided the question. "It's stupid to try out for cheerleading, Sara," I repeated.

"I know," said Sara. "I'm asking you a question here."

"Look, I need to go. See you tomorrow, okay? Bye." I hung up before she could say anything else. I was thinking about Grissom. There was no way I was going to ask him out. Seriously, I could go right up to Nick and ask him out as easy as I talk on the phone with Sara on a normal day, unlike today.

My phone rang again after a few minutes. "Sara, I told you, I don't have time!" I snapped when I picked it up.

"Uh, Catherine? It's Grissom."

It was Grissom. It was really Grissom. Pretend this is Sara I'm talking to, I told myself. Or pretend I don't like him. "Uh, uh, h-h-hi Grissom. N-n-nice shirt," I stammered.

Grissom sighed. "Sara's right. Something is up with you. You can't even see me. How do you know what shirt I'm wearing?"

"B-because I-I liked the one you were wearing at school," I said quickly.

"Never mind," said Grissom. "Anyway, what's our Science homework?"

I flipped through my notebook and sighed. I had put question marks by every subject for homework. I had been paying too much attention to Grissom at school. "Um, I'm not sure," I admitted. "I don't really know any of the homework for today. M-maybe y-y-you could tell it to me?"

Grissom sighed and told me the rest of the homework. Then he put Sara on the line so all three of us could talk. "What's the Science homework?" I asked, hoping I could just hang up so I wouldn't have to talk to Grissom any longer.

Sara told us. "I need to go. Bye." I hung up and tossed the phone behind me. Then I started on my homework.

A while later, I heard a voice calling. "Catherine, time for dinner!"

"Okay," I said and stared at my homework. I had written Grissom's name all over the whole page with hearts as a border. I crumpled up the paper and tossed it in the trash can. Then I went downstairs.

The next day, Thursday, Sara was still trying to get me to tell her why I didn't have a crush on Nick anymore. "Never mind!" I snapped. "I shouldn't have even told you. And I hope you don't make that stupid cheerleading squad!" Then I stormed to my next class, left Catherine staring at me.

At our next class, I was so bored, I fell asleep. I dreamed I was dancing with Grissom. "Catherine, I've wanted to be your boyfriend all my life," Grissom was saying.

"I've loved you all my life, too," I breathed. Then Grissom leaned in to kiss me. He was getting closer, and closer, and-

"Catherine!" said a voice. I woke up and saw the teacher shaking me awake. "Gil, Gil, Gil,"
    I whispered his name over and over again.

"What?" said Grissom. "You've been whispering my name for the last ten minutes!" Oops.

TBC

5. Wyoming

*gasps* I knew it......... UPDATE! SOON! PLEASE! lol It's four in the morning and I'm still wide awake.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Chapter 3 (from Grissom's POV)

Sara was right: Catherine was acting really weird. Of course, I have a major crush on Sara, and she is so mindless to like Nick Stokes, who is actually really stupid and there's no point in liking him.

Sara and Catherine wanted to ask Nick out, so I decided that if they wanted to get together with Nick, I'd just try to get together with Sara. But I wasn't just going to go ask her out. I needed a plan.

I figured that there was no way Sara would actually say yes if I asked her out on a date, so I needed to tell her that she was going to do something else, so when she'd show up without knowing it was a date with me. But what was something Sara would want to show up for?

A secret meeting of how to get back at Calleigh with Catherine and me? No! Not like Sara liked Calleigh or anything, but she didn't want to plan things against her, unless she was really mad at Calleigh. So I had it. I'd have to get Sara really mad at Calleigh, so she'd show up. But how?

I decided to talk to Calleigh before school was over. "Calleigh, could you do me a favor?" I asked her.

Calleigh laughed. "So Grissdork is finally admitting he's helpless and needs my help. What do you need?"

"Uh, could you, like, mess Sara up at cheerleading try-outs tomorrow?" I asked her quickly. "And let her know it was your fault?"

"So you and Losie finally decided you just weren't right for each other. Of course I'll do that. Just because you two are finally mad at each other!" said Calleigh, laughing.

"But you have to promise not to tell Sara that I told you to do this," I said.

"I promise." She gave me a big sweet smile, obviously fake. "Later." She flipped her hair and walked away with the cheerleaders. "You will never believe this," she was telling them. I rolled my eyes and scanned the halls for Sara and Catherine. Once I found them, the three of us started walking to our next class.

"So, I'm working really hard for cheerleading try-outs tomorrow," Sara was telling Catherine. "I mean, I am really good at Science. How hard can cheerleading be?"

" Sara, can I remind you that you hated cheerleading try-outs?" said Catherine. They kept talking about cheerleading until got to our next class.

I felt really bad about what I was doing to Sara. But Sara could never find out I was doing this to her. She just needed to hate Calleigh by the end of cheerleading try-outs so I could ask her to meet me at my house Saturday night so we could make a revenge plan.

Sara called me as soon as I got home. "Grissom, I'm so nervous about cheerleading try-outs tomorrow," she said.

"Well, you should be," I muttered to myself.

"Huh?"

"Never mind," I said quickly.

After we talked for a few more minutes, we hung up. I flung myself on my bed and stared at the ceiling. If Calleigh kept her promise, this could be the beginning of a great relationship. But if she didn't keep her promise, this could be the end of a great friendship.

TBC :D

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I was up all night too surfing on the internet :D :lol: :cool:

8. Wyoming

I think I'm your biggest fan lol I stayed up until 5:30 last night. I love this story. LOVE TRIANGLE! well, actually, it's more a a square.....lol you should make Nick like Catherine, then it would be a square lol

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you :D I think that im gonna make catherine like Warrick. Im more of a YoBling fan :cool: :D and Nick is gonna be with sommone too I promise :)

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Chapter 4 (from Sara POV)

I was so nervous for cheerleading try-outs. But it was Friday, and try-outs were going to be held after school.

The day dragged by slowly. Catherine might not have wanted to be a cheerleader, but she was still supporting me. I spent the lunch period practicing on the field, and Catherine was cheering me on. She and Grissom were sitting in the stands, eating their lunches.

Finally school ended, and cheerleading try-outs started. First we all had to do a cheerleading routine we made up. It seemed like forever until they called my name. I was doing cheers. Ok, maybe it was a little bit more like gymnastics then cheerleading, but I didn't want to make the same mistake I did last year. (I made a complete fool of myself with pom-poms). I was going to finish my routine off with one more cartwheel when I heard the cheerleaders from last year laughing. I glanced at them, and I saw Calleigh fling a book in front of me. I thought quickly. I could jump over the book and do my cartwheel, or just try to do the cartwheel over the book. I decided to try to do the cartwheel over the book. I put one leg forward, but it stepped on the book, which was really slippery. My leg slipped out from on top of the book and I fell flat on my face. The cheerleaders from last year laughed.

I was so angry. Calleigh had put something slippery on the book so I'd slip on it and fall. I felt so stupid. I should have just jumped over the book, flinging my legs out so I'd look decent, and then do my cartwheel. I stood up and leaned against the wall with all the other people trying out. Catherine was right. I shouldn't have even tried out.

Calleigh's routine was perfect. I didn't really care.

After everyone did their routines, Coach taught everyone who didn't know how to make a pyramid. There would be three levels: Calleigh would be at the very top, but I would be on the second level. We all got into the pyramid. I think I did it pretty well, but Calleigh probably did it even better, even though I couldn't see her.

After that Coach said she'd seen enough, so everyone else left. But I stayed and did my routine over perfectly, making sure Coach was watching me. After I was done, she scribbled something on her clipboard and left.

I ran up to Catherine and Grissom, who were sitting on the stands. "I can't believe Calleigh did that!" I exclaimed. "Coach shouldn't put her on the squad."

Catherine sighed. "Of course she will. Calleigh did everything perfect."

"As always," said Grissom.

"Yeah," I said. "I wish that for one year Calleigh wouldn't make the squad, and some other people would."

"You know, Sara, are you really mad at Calleigh?" Grissom asked.

"Of course I am," I said.

"Why? You want to come up with a rovenge-I mean, revenge plan or something?" asked Catherine.

"That's exactly what I wanted to do," said Grissom.

"Ok," I said.

"How about we do it at the School cafe tomorrow night?"

"Sounds-um, good," Catherine said.

"Yeah, sure," I said.

Grissom stood up and left, and Catherine stared after him for a minute, then started to follow him.

Catherine was acting weird again! Did this have anything to do with her not having a crush on Nick anymore? She turned around and waved at me, and then she turned around and started chasing Grissom. She caught up with him and then they both started talking to each other.

This was really getting strange. Something was going on between Catherine and Grissom. Both of them were acting really weird, but Catherine wasn't acting weird on the phone with me! There was something about this.then I had it. Catherine was only acting weird around Grissom!

TBC

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah its a Crossover :D :cool:

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Chapter 5 (from Grissom's POV)

Catherine ran and caught up with me. "Catherine, Sara's right," I told her.

"I know! I'm acting weird!" she said.

"Why can't you ever be normal?" I exclaimed.

"Why wouldn't I be?" she said.

Sara ran up to us. I stared at her brown hair. She gave me a funny look. "Grissom, why are you looking at me like that?"

"I don't know," I muttered.

"Catherine, we need to talk," she said, and pulled Catherine aside. "It's Grissom, isn't it?" she said.

Huh? Were they talking about me? "No!" Catherine said quickly. Too quickly. Like she didn't mean it.

I turned around and walked away. I didn't want to get in a fight with them or something before tomorrow.

The next day, when I showed up at the School cafe, Sara was there. Catherine wasn't. Yet. This was going perfectly.

"Grissom, what are you wearing?" she said, sounding surprised.

I glanced down at my outfit. I was wearing a suit. Ok.I'd forgotten this wasn't an actual date. "And what are you holding?" she said.

I looked down again. I was holding a rose. "Oh, actually, I'm a date with Sofia," I said quickly. She gave me a mortified look. "Kidding!"

Sara frowned at me. "Grissom, what are you really doing here?"

I opened my mouth to answer, but a waitress came by. "Would you like drinks?" she asked. She looked at us more closely. "First date, huh?"

Once again, I opened my mouth to answer, but Sara cut me off. "No way! We're just friends," she said.

"Would you like drinks?" the waitress repeated.

"Coke," I said.

"Sprite," Sara said.

"I'll be back with your drinks in a minute," the waitress said. Then she left.

"You don't need to be all touchy," I told her.

"Why? I'm not the one wearing a suit!" she snapped. "Look, I have to go. I'll see you around, Grissom." Sara turned around and walked away.

Sara probably wasn't even my friend anymore. What was I going to do?

Then I saw something I didn't expect to see at all. Catherine came in, wearing a long black dress and a flower in her hair. I stared at her. Then she sat down to me. "What are you wearing?" we both said at the same time.

That had to be the time when the waitress came over, carrying a tray with a Coke and a Sprite. She had a surprised look on her face when she saw me with Catherine. "Dumped your girlfriend, huh?" she said to me. Catherine gave me a weird look.

The waitress gave me the Coke and Catherine Sara's Sprite. She walked away from our table. "Grissom? What's she talking about?" Catherine asked.

"I don't know," I said quickly.

Sara came back in and walked back to our table. "I forgot my purse," she said. She picked up her silver-print purse and started to turn around but saw Catherine. Her mouth dropped open. She glanced at Catherine and me in our bogus outfits, and gave us a hurt look.

"Catherine? Grissom?" she said, sounding hurt. When neither of us answered, she turned around and left the cafe. And she didn't look back. Not even once.

TBC

13. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Uh-oh.

I just found this today, but it's really good.

14. Wyoming

oh no! Poor Sara! Yo!Bling? Sweet....hey.....if Nick wants to get with me......I'm cool with that lol jk jk

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Chapter 6 (from Catherine's POV)

I was feeling really stupid. I mean, what was I thinking, showing up at the cafe in that outfit? At least I wasn't the only one wearing a weird outfit. But what was Grissom wearing that for? Was he.was he on a date with someone else?

I didn't really think so. And the whole waitress/girlfriend thing was really weird. What was going on?

I was walking to class on Monday morning. I had avoided Sara and Grissom the rest of the weekend, and now I was alone at school. Which meant I was a really easy target for Calleigh.

I passed Sara in the hall. She was alone, too. I guess that our group had really broken up. I didn't really think that would ever happen.

Calleigh and her clique walked up to me. I didn't want to hear her snub me like she always did. "Listen, Calleigh, if you and your little clique are going to-"

"Hi, Catherine," Kate interrupted me in an obnoxiously sweet voice. Something was up. Oh, right. She was probably just going to snub me in a different tone.

But she didn't. "I talked to Grissom last week," she said in that same annoying voice.

Calleigh dropped a paper from on top of the pile of books she was holding, without even bothering to pick it up. She didn't even seem to notice she had dropped. I didn't say anything about it, though.

"And?"

"He told me to mess Sara up at cheerleading tryouts," she said.

WHAT??!! That couldn't be true. "You're just making this up," I said, confused.

"Think that all you want. But what really happened isn't going to change." Then Calleigh and her friends walked away.

I wasn't going to believe that. Grissom wouldn't actually do anything like that.would he? But Calleigh did throw that slippery book in front of her at cheerleading tryouts that Sara slipped on.

No. I refused to believe that Grissom would actually do that. Calleigh would have done that anyway. She probably just made that up.

Then I remembered the piece of paper she dropped. I bent down and picked it up just before someone stepped on it. It was folded in half. I unfolded it. This is what I read:

Friday Calleigh-

Don't forget: you need to mess Sara up at cheerleading tryouts after school today. It's really important that you do it.

Grissom

It was in Grissom's handwriting. And I knew Grissom's handwriting.

The bell rang. I spun around, ran into the bathroom, and cut class. Who needed school when three best friends started betraying each other?

TBC