Sandle RP

While Cath asking a few questions, Greg couldn't help but getting interested in Lady Heather's stuff. She had a cupboard on which she put he collections and antiques. Greg picked up a few, he was excited like a boy in a toy store.
There was a few exotic-looking statues, an antique clock, and some other stuff. He wondered if Lady Heather also has a coin collection... That'd be a good topic to start a conversation. [Err... don't know about that, Greg :lol:]

But of course, he was still listening very carefully to the investigation. [;)]
It was kind of hard, though, not to get distracted by the noises and screams coming from other side of the house...

There was something about the Lady. Greg glanced at her. He wondered, does she really have something to do with the murder? He could hardly believe that one of her clients are... celebrities. But why not? Even famous people have 'a dark side' of their own.

[Haha love it too, Hestia. It's fun! :D
Oh yea, random stuff about "Sticky Fingers": one of the cast in Eric's movie 'True Vinyl' is a guy named 'Sticky Fingaz' :eek: Coincidence...
Anyway I let Greg just sort of being in the background here, cuz I need to listen to Cath and LH first]

[Dude, you're fast! :eek:]

"Every time he was in town, huh? Now that is interesting..." Greg ignored Cath's amused glance.
"Maybe we could check out the client list, see if he was here last night, and who was with him."

He looked around the room. "You think what kind of 'service' he needs from this place?"
One would think a rockstar could get any girl he wants... but maybe that's not enough.

He smirked and looked at Cath. "A submissive?" He paused, "Or a dominatrix who doesn't know how to say 'Stop'?"

Cath glanced toward another scream. "Submissive/Domanatrix combo platter, maybe?" She shivered a little. She didn't even wanna know how that would work.

Greg frowned at the scream, but then raising his eyebrow at Catherine.

"Either way, he ends up dead."

He noticed Cath shivered, probably at some creepy thought she was having. Greg smirked, "How about you, Cath? Are you a submissive, or a dominatrix?"

He wanted to laugh when he saw Cath's eyes grew wide, but he tried keeping a straight face.
It was always fun teasing Cath.

She laughed a little, too. "Well, Lady Heather told me once that she thought I had what it took to be a good dominatrix. I'd never really thought about it, though."

Greg laughed. "You should try it, Cath. Maybe it could be a hobby." He shrugged, "Everyone needs a hobby." He remembered that he hadn't scuba dive for a long time. "Even Grissom..."

When he mentioned Grissom, though... he remembered again about earlier, when Grissom wanted to talk to Sara. He suddenly wondered what was Sara doing now? Was she still feeling upset?

He didn't realize when he said, "Hey Cath, you think Sara is into this stuff?" It just slipped out.
Greg quickly shook his head when he realized what he was saying, "Nevermind..."

He quickly changed the topic, "What take Lady Heather so long?"

[I think it's kinda fun Greg is paired with Cath in this case cuz in the show Greg is close to Cath and use to exhange friendly banter with her :) I have to be careful though, not to make it too Greg/Cath :lol: Anyway, toomuchovertime, any idea how the case will evolve? I still have no idea]

(No clue yet. Let's just run with it.)
Cath laughed again. "Maybe you're right. It could be cathardic. I'm not sure about Sara."
(Gotta run for the night. Be back tomorrow.)

(I'm here!)

Sofia could see the smile was fake, and Sara wasn't fine at all, she wasn't stupid. But because she wasn't stupid, she didn't ask more. "Did he? He did." Sofia wondered if she even had a case. "Oh, right! I have a 419 in Henderson. Sorry, letting my mind drift off there for a moment." She smiled. "A young female stabbed to death. I need a CSI there, and I'm guessing that it's gonna be you. I'll drive you there, okay?"

(Hey guys, as for the Sandle loving...Hello? Have you ever heard of cell phones? Greg calling Sara to ask what Grissom wanted? Sofia being in the car with Sara as Greg calls??? Just a hint. :D)

{Sorry it's taken me so long to reply, guys.}

Moving back down the stairs, Lady Heather returned to her guests. "Sorry." She said shortly, refuring to her brief retreat upstairs. Something had been called to her attention. What? Just...something that had to do with...work. Settling herself again, she watched them with a sort of bemused smile trying desperately to creep onto her crimson colored lips. Heather felt like she had intruded upon something, but she shrugged the feeling off.

{I was beginning to wonder where the Sandle had gone.}

[A-ha... taking the hint ;)]

They were still waiting for Lady Heather and Greg started to feel uncomfortable. They had talked about the case for a while, but they decided not to jump into any theory yet so early in the investigation.

He sighed as a certain image suddenly popped into his head again. A woman, actually, who for some reason he couldn't get out of his mind.
Tried to shake it off by asking Catherine about 'what it feels like to wear high heels' and eventually led to 'whether or not it is an approriate foot wear in mosh pit'
[random, I know :lol:]

But there she was again. Whispered to him from the depth of his mind. Greg sighed. It was getting worse lately. He thought it was just a crush... that he might get over it someday. Unfortunately, 'someday' hasn't really come knocking on his doorstep to this very day.

He couldn't believe... there he was, investigating a murder of a legend, and he had a sudden urge to call... her.

Just then he saw Lady Heather descending the stairs.

[I was wondering that myself, BurnedToast! Too absorbed in the case I think >_<
Actually I think I write romance better than science :lol: Well don't worry, we'll get to Sandle eventually :) Are you gonna be online for a while? I can hold Greg for a second before he goes to make the call ;)]

[I'm going to bed, so maybe I'll just go with the call... Sorry mods for double post >_<]

Greg was asking Lady Heather about whether or not Keith was on his client list last night. He listened carefully as Cath mentioned a few evidence and asking Lady Heather about it.

He realized he had become restless. And when Lady Heather went to get them the client list, he turned to Catherine.

"Cath, do you mind if I go outside for a second?" He said carefuly. "I need... uh, fresh air."
By the look Cath was giving him, Greg had a suspicion she knew that by 'fresh air', he meant a certain brunette named Sara.

Once outside, he took a deep breath and picked up his cell phone. Didn't even need a phonebook.

He smiled when he heard that familiar voice answered him.

[There you go, hollie or Dutchie, you can pick up from there :) Good night everyone]

[glad you picked up the hint]

Sofia glanced to Sara when her cell phone rang. She picked up with a: "Sidle." Sofia saw a huge smile appear on Sara's face. Somewhere Sofia had this feeling she already knew who was calling. It couldn't be anyone else than Greg Sanders bringing a smile like that onto Sara's face. She turned her attention back to the road, but listened.

Cath glanced at him, nodded, and turned back to Lady Heather. "So, uh, Heather, was Mr. Richards a submissive or a dominatrix?" She sat down on the sofa.

Back