Sandle RP (New)

[I loveeeeeeee the accidental brushing part :D too cute]

"...and it maybe have been my fault you missed the turn anyway. I mean if I hadnt looked in the mirror at you, you wouldnt have missed it."

She noticed. Greg almost wanted to kick himself. But if you hadn't looked in the mirror at me, I'd still miss the turn, cause I'd be too busy wishing that you would...

He didn't say it though. Instead he just looked away outside the window. He could see Sofia talking with the lady, and by how it looks he wasn't sure the lady knew the directions either.

He turned his head to Sara's hand brushing against his cheek. It startled him a bit. At first he thought she was reaching out to touch his face, but then he saw the map and realized she didn't do it on purpose. Slightly disappointed, but still he felt his face was burning. It felt as if the touch still lingered there.

"Sara..." he cleared his throat, "You hold the map upside down."

Sara looked at Greg and then down at the map. Damm it Sara, he's right. She said, her cheeks going bright red. "Oh gosh, yeah, you're right." she said turning the map to its corect orientation, and giving him an embarrassed smile, and then turning away to look out of the window. She saw Sofia still talking to the passer - by looking engrossed in conversation, but obviously trying to politely get away.

She then turned back and faced the front of the car. She desperately wanted to say something to Greg, but an awakward silence had already ensued. She then looked down at him, and noticed an envelope corner sticking out of his pocket. She then remember their earlier conversation about the letter. "So, Greg, what are you going to do about that?" she asked, jesturing to the letter.

Greg held back a laugh when Sara turned the map. She gave him an embarrassed smile but he thought it was sort of cute.

"So, Greg, what are you going to do about that?" she asked, jesturing to the letter.

"About what?"

Greg followed her eyes to the red thing sticking out of his pocket. He stared at it for a moment, frowning his eyebrows because for a moment he had forgotten of what it was. Man I've forgotten about the letter. Then he stuffed it back into his pocket. "Uh... I don't know."

A pause followed afterwards, and Greg quickly added, "I mean, it's nothing important. Right now the only thing in my mind is the case. We're not getting any nearer to solving this case and..."

He had rambled again. Trailled off in the end, he averted his eyes outside the window, avoiding Sara's eyes. "What took Sofia so long?"

[Is it just me, or whenever I get this two together in the car alone, all I want to write is for Greg to just kiss her and push the passenger's seat back :devil: :lol: But, no, I can't :rolleyes:]

[Oh yeah, you can :devil:]

Meanwhile outside the car, Sofia was trying for the life of her to get away. The woman she had asked for the way was telling her everything...but the way. She was complaining about the noisy neighbors and the dog from the man across the street always barking at 11 PM. Also she had told Sofia about her recent divorce and about her 4 year old son who had fallen down the stairs and had a nasty gash on his forehead. Just as she started about the guy in the supermarket that hit her with his cart, Sofia politely but firmly told her to shut up.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry to interrupt your story, but I'm with LVPD and I'm really late for being somewhere, so I'll ask you again: do you know where I have to go if I missed the turn at Marydale?"

The woman looked at her strange and tilted her head. "You missed the turn of Marydale?" Sofia looked around. "No, HE missed the turn of Marydale. Can you help me or am I wasting my precious time here?" "Uh...Marydale you said? Never been there. Although I heard they have a nice restaurant there that serves a delicious soup and..." "Thank you very much."

Sofia turned and walked back to the car. Behind her she heard the woman still talking and she swung her hand into the air as a goodbye. "My god how stupid can you be." She muttered and got back into the car. In the backseat now, because Sara moved to the front.

"Okay, well, that was useless."

(^^ I'm sure you'll be able too eventually :devil:)

"I don't know?" replied Sara, "but I'm going to guess that that lady is telling her her whole life history, and from the look on Sofia's face, I'm guessing its not all that interesting" she said laughing.

However, she didn't fail to notice Greg avoid the question of the letter and shove it straight back into his pocket. She knew he was avoiding the question, and she desperately wanted to know why. It wasn't like Greg to hide things from her, she knew everything about him, even when he lost his virginity. And truth be told, it hurt her a little that he wouldnt confide in her what was going on.

Luckily Sofia got back in the car before an awkward silence could arise.

"Okay, well, that was useless."

"No, information then, huh?" said Sara. "Ok, well I think I've figured out where we are. I think we need to take the next left, get onto the highway and then drive back in the LV direction and start back from somewhere we recognise again. That ok Greggo, or maybe Sofia should drive?" she said looking at them both.

She knew that her suggestion of Sofia driving would hurt Greg because he never got to drive and she knew that upset him, but he was doing the same to her. Nethertheless, she felt guilty as soon as she said it, but she couldnt just retract her statement.

[:eek: I cannot believe you! :( Getting all angsty now, are we? :devil:]

"... or maybe Sofia should drive?"

Greg just looked at her. A little taken aback. Finally he looked down and nodded, "Yeah... ok..."

But no it wasn't OK. He was the one who got them lost. And then he got a feeling Sara was upset cause he wouldn't tell her what the letter was all about. Now she was practically saying that he wasn't 'good enough to drive' so better be Sofia driving cause she wouldn't get them lost like he did...

Already he felt like a loser...

He pulled off the seat belt and opened the door. Dragged himself out of the car. He waited for Sofia to get out so he could get into the back seat.

"Hey, Greg? Get back in that car." Sofia said. "You're never gonna learn if you let me drive. Besides, I don't have a clue where we are either, and a throbbing headache. So get back in and get us where we're supposed to go." She smiles and waits for Greg to get back in the car. She shot Sara a glare. This woman was good yet at the same time very bad for Greg's self-asteem. "Come on Greggo, I wanna get there sometime today." She smiled.

[There...here she comes to save the day...! *flies into brick wall* ouch. ah well at least I saved our drive :p]

Sara was given a icy glare from Sofia, as Sofia told Greg to get back and drive. She didnt comment on Sofia's look because she knew she was right. She had been unfair to Greg and she thought she should apologise.

"Greg." Greg turned to face her, " I'm sorry. I shouldnt have tried to stop you from driving." she said softly. "I know how men are about driving, and well I guess you're actually a very good driver, I mean we havent crashed yet" she said jokily. "And I trust your judgement." She said the last part very quietly and squeezed his hand gently, just for a second when she realised what she was doing. Nethertheless, she hoped he understood what she meant. She wasnt talking about his driving directions, she was talking about him not telling her about the letter.

"Come on, I'll map read and you drive" she said cheerily, she said reaching over and grabbing the map. "Ok take a left here" she said smiling.

[I have very big shoes to fill. :lol: I'll try my best. :)]

As soon as Greg got out of the car Sophia told him she wanted him to drive. He knew what she was trying to do. She was trying to make him feel better. He apretiated her trying, but he was still upset that Sara didn't want him to.

As if she read his thoughts, Sara took his hand and said she was sorry. His eyes widened and he looked down at their hands together. His heart started racing and he couldn't help but smile when she said she trusted his judgement. Greg pretended to think for a second before talking, "Okay, fine. If you really want me to drive, I will." He said with a smile.

Sara read the directions to him while he drove, and he was very relieved when they made it to the scene. He turned to her, "Looks like we make a great team, Sar." He said with a grin.

Sara didnt know what to say when Greg told her they made a great team. "Yeah, we do." she said softly loking down, trying unsuccessfully to shield a huge smile from creeping across her lips.

She looked up, and her eyes met his deep brown ones. She stared at him and smiled, just for a second, when she realised she had a crime scene to get to, and every second counted.

Sofia, Greg and Sara, got out of the car and grabbed their kits. Sara handed Sofia her kit first, and then gave Greg his, brushing his hand lightly as she passed it to him.

They walked over to the abandoned SUV. They opened the boot hoping to find the missing evidence, but to no avail. "Great." said Sara angrily, "Really would have been helpful if we'd found at least a bag of the evidence. I'll take the inside." She said, starting the processing.

They processed the scene for an hour or so, finding very little, then Sara came across a gun. She picked it up, intending to make it safe, but her finger slipped and the gun went off in front of her. She screamed and jumped out of the car shaking.

Greg took his kit and was dissapointed when the evidence was no where to be seen. He sighed, "I'll look around out here."

He looked around for an hour, and managed to find some foot prints. He took a few pictures and was about to ask Sophia if she found anything when he heard a gun shot.

He spun around to face the car, and saw Sara standing there completely shocked. "Oh my God," he said to himself while running over to her. "Sara! Are you okay? Are you shot?" He asked her, clearly worried. She was still shaking so he wrapped his arm around her back. He looked over to the car and saw the bullet whole inside, which ment Sara wasn't shot. He tightened his arm around her. "You scared me," he whispered.

When the gunshot went off, Sofia, who was standing a few feet away from the car and with her back to it, grabbed her gun and came running towards the car. Her confusion was quote big when she saw it was only Sara and Greg with the car. She put her gun away and walked the last steps towards them. She noticed how Greg had his arm wrapped around Sara and he was saying something to her just before she arrived.

"Are you okay? What happened?"

this is great..
the sandleness is killing me.. all this sandle-Love is giving me chills.. i love this guys!! ;)
this can be a great episode..
you guys are good! :)
where do all this ideas coming from..
you can be writers for the show

*blush* Aww thank you luvincsi. We get these ideas just because Sandle is so cute and inspiration giving :)

Thanks again!

Back