Ryan/Natalia-- The unwanted love?

Thank you veggie! I can't believe I even forgot the episodes name. They both look so pretty. :D

I like these two pics. Credit to Miami Style. ;)

2001409603225850303_rs.jpg

2001859929796367125_rs.jpg

hi girls!! i totally get where your coming from & we all have our ships (mine is quite obvious). most of you i discuss natalia w/ in her thread so it feels weird being on opposite sides here but we all just want her to be happy right?? i dont think youll ever convert me (sorry, im die hard) but i dont get offended w/ this ship just because at least you guys have respect for her character. maybe we'll both get a little of what we want! happy shipping, tho! wh whispers... please no sex tho!

Yeah, I use to not be serious about this ship, but now I really like it. I don't try to convert anyone if they are converted however, I guess I did use a little magic! The reason we see so many different ships and chemistry is because these are really based on opinions. So no one is really right or wrong, but I think because my heart belongs with my main ship(you know what it is ;)) I'll be sticking with it. But this ship is really cool and they're both pretty. This will be my second ship if the show wants to follow upon this pairing.

They are my number one ship! i really hope we see a lot of them in season 6! i start shipping them in season 4 in Shattered and then season 5 was like full of Ryan/Natalia moments!

I have to admit, when she first came on, I didn't really like Natalia. But I loved Eva, so I warmed up to Natalia, E/N is my main ship for her, but Ryan isn't a bad choice either, so. I'm good with whatever makes her happy. Its easy to lean towards this ship alot. *shuts up now*

i love this ship and i hope we see a lot of them in season 6. Its nice to see that you like Natalia now! Eva is really doing a great job! i also want to see Nat happy and Ryan to cause he deserve some good time!

I have to admit the same thing CathStokes. I didn't like her that much and I didn't want her around Eric and ALL.

But now I like her more. She has definetly grown on me and I like the way she is around Ryan. Everyone keeps saying how mean he was to her and how it doesn't make since why they like each other, but that was the past! Now they are getting back on track and there is nothing wrong with a little angsty love! :D

i agree with you Xanessa, i like the way she is when she's with Ryan, also some people keep saying that she need someone who can protect her. She's a grown woman she can and should be able to protect herself otherwise she would not have become a csi.

also like you said there is nothing wrong with some Angts love!

Exactly veggie! If she needs a man to protect her than it will make her seem really needy which what made people not like her in the first place I think. If she needs a man to protect her from every little thing, not only will it get tiring, but it will also make people question her being a CSI. It would make her seem not ready for the world.

She is a grown woman and she knows whats best for herself. ;)

Exactly! to be a good csi you have to be able to protect yourself cause those criminal out there will do anything to not get catch. Another reason for me to want Natalia to have a gun. But again it seems that H is the only one who get to shoot people.

On my way back home they announced they were offering Animal Crackers on the plane and it made me think of this ship.

That is all.

yeah me i think about Ryan every time i hear about a place in Quebec that is called Plaine d'Abraham. Cause on it in like the 18 centurie there was this battle and one of the officer's name was Wolfe.

i love animal crackers its such a good name for this ship!

xanessa said:
Well if we start saying Animal Crackers I'll start getting hungry.

haha, I agree, but it is a nice name for them, but.. I don't wanna get hungry right now, lol.

Back