Ryan/Natalia-- The unwanted love?

Exactly! And when she said "It's one of the boys, one of the regular boys! It will be [in the season finale] a little bit. They kind of allude to it." makes me think that the season finale was just giving us a taste of it.

hopefully youre right Xanessa! i really hope the season finale moment between Ryan and Natalia was a preview of what to expect between them in season 6!

Wow, that whole thing is starting to make sense really, because, A) Ryan's a regular. B) Its one of the boys. C) She helped him out. D) The season ended with that.

So its gotta be Ryan. If its not Ryan, then who the hell was it?

xanessa said:
It has to be him. I don't see how it's not. She helped him out and I hope he appreciates that. :)

I'm sure he will, after he realizes it, it just takes him a bit, because he's a guy and all, but he'll get it and then they'll be able to talk about it and see what it means :)

A very cocky guy that is.;) I wonder if we'll see more of Nat helping him out to get back to the lab. People seem to want him to not come back right away so I wonder if they'll show her helping him or at least mention it.

xanessa said:
A very cocky guy that is.;) I wonder if we'll see more of Nat helping him out to get back to the lab. People seem to want him to not come back right away so I wonder if they'll show her helping him or at least mention it.

that would be great! i would love to see her help him again and watching their relationship grow. i'm a fluff addict so i would love to see that. Also i think that Natalia work better when she's with Ryan cause if i remember except for triple threat its when she work with Ryan that she gets the big cases and she gets to see it from the beginning to the end. The are a great team!

Hey on the first few pages of this thread, there are some nice banners. And on one of them is the scene where Ryan is in Nat's neighborhood and she comes to the scene to help. They both look so good there. *sigh*

gosh, ive TRIED so hard to ship these two after the finale. nat is my all time favorite character & i'd love to see her in a great storyline be treated nicely but i don't think my EDeN heart could take a full blown shipper here. i'd love to see them be great friends, tho. she has that lovely sarcasm that bounces off ryan very nicely i think they'd be fun to watch together but im not so sure of a sexual thing. its bad enough some viewers already call her an 'office whore' even tho there was never any proof they were actually together, i think getting her sexually involved w/ ryan would make her look worse & i cant take the critisism that she gets- i like her too much. maybe a few dinners or out for drinks but thats all i can handle for my natalia when it comes to mr. wolfe.

Welcome to the thread there! You just wait, they'll grow on you! I'll make them grow on you! :p

I understand you very much. You don't think Nat should make herself seem even more loose, but I think she needs a fresh start and at first I'd like to see them be friends and have nice dinnners and drinks, then I'd like them to actually realize they have something special going on. Now I know you, mjszud, are a beloved Eric/Natalia fan, and even though I wouldn't want to see them together(sorry! :() I do keep getting the feeling that if Eric and Calleigh(or oh yeah, Jake) get invlolved with one another and Ryan and Nat start getting friendly, that Nat might still have a little feelings for him. It seems that way and people deny it so much, but I could see that coming, even though I don't think she should jump in any trouble.

I have to ask you all something. What made you all come to this ship? What really made you start thinking "This might actually work!"?

It would be so nice to see them be good friends before becoming The hot couple of csi miami!! I really dont want her to still have feelings for Eric or seeing her having problem telling people about her and Ryan cause it would be to much Without a trace for my taste. Eric is a great guy and i'd like for Nat and him to be just friends.

Yes, Eric and Nat would be better off as friends. I think that it may still be a little hard for her(how could it not!) to get over him, but I think now she just wants to stay cool with him.

And she is being so sweet with Ryan!

she is very sweet with Ryan, just the fact that she never got mad at him just show how great she is. Also the fact that he ask for her advice and he did what she said he should do!!! They are a great match!

Yes, true veggie. I did like how she gave him advice and he understood it. She can relate to him now.
AlexxWoods said:
sig.jpg

Can someone find the screen capture for this scene?

Back