Ryan/Natalia-- The unwanted love?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by gregsgirl89, Dec 2, 2005.

1. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

I want to see Natalia changed also ; she's a great character , pretty and she looks so good with Ryan ... those writers should think about making a bond between them .

2. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

yeah, they'd make pretty good friends and then they would realize how much they mean to each other.

3. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

I loved the season 5 final ... the way they looked at each other was so sweet ... hope we'll have a sequel from that change of looks in the next season

4. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i loved that moment to! it was so great i hope we get continuity on that story in season 6!

5. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

If Natalia will have to learn to shoot , maybe someone will help her ...

6. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

yeah also Eva did say something about Natalia being a bad shot in a older interview so maybe she'll need more training so maybe Ryan could help her with that!!

7. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

And I start having some dirty :devil: thoughts ... hehehe ....

8. CSI_Duquesne01

You guys are funny. LOL Yeah, hopefully when Ryan gets back to being a CSI, he can help Nat with the gun.

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Wouldn't that be sexy to see? Him behind her, showing her how to shot the gun. :devil: I think I'll be the one drooling in the background. I should write a fic about that..

10. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

That would be so cool , Lynn ! A fic about Ryan and Natalia ... I would love to read it !

11. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

okay, I give in, I'll do it. :) I really need to write something for them since my last challenge about them is finished so, this is my new challenge :)

12. k0mbain

k0mbain Victim

Ah, you guys have opened my eyes! For some reason I only saw Calleigh around and never considered anyone else to ship Ryan with. I mean, I never shipped him with Calleigh either. Calleigh is so.. Bland :( Sad to say it and sorry Calleigh-fans, but honestly. Ryan's got great stories and an interesting personality and in my opinion he just doesn't go together with someone like Calleigh.

But Natalie! Honestly, I do not know how I did not see that :D I also loved the season finale and that little touch at the end where she helps him out is incredibly sweet. And it is true, they have gone through the same stuff what with having to deal with other members' disapproval and so on.

Yeah. I'd like to see them together :)

E: Also, Eva LaRue is another woman that makes me proud to be named Eva :lol:

13. CSI_Duquesne01

Welcome k0mbain! I loooove Calleigh, but I do agree that the show isn't giving her very interesting story lines. For that pairing...it doesn't match for me either, but anyways I'm glad that you see the interaction with Ryan and Nat. I know what you mean how they both went threw disapproval and how they have had some hard times with other team members. That means they can relate to one another!

14. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Welcome k0mbain !!! I know , neither did I realize the great chemistry between Ryan and Natalia until a buddy of mine opened my eyes . Now I love the couple !

15. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

welcome KOmbain nice name by the way!

Cant wait for your fanfic CathStokes we dont have a lot about our WaNt couple!