Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twiztid4Togo said:
I have a couple Q's since it's a new thread and I love asking Q's. I see that szmandatogoholic is making a pic for her binder and Carlz31 prints up pics of Togo, I was wondering if anyone else makes things with his name on them? I raise my hand. I have made a calendar, yes I'm ready for the new year, I have stickers, and pics galore printed up. I am in the process of making a t shirt but I haven't found the right pic for it yet. I also made bumper stickers and here's the pics of them. MY hubby loves driving around in a car with "I heart Jonathan Togo" on it. :devil: Car pic #1

Car pic #2
Those are so cool!!!!
7.gif

Thanks for the 'Ed' pic quickbeam! He looks so cute!

We're adding our heights? Well okay I'm 5'4''. ;)

And those are some amazing pictures. I can't conceive how you guys find these great pics. But of course all Jon Togo pics are excellent so it wouldn't be that hard to find them. :p

speed_cochrane said:
We're adding our heights? Well okay I'm 5'4''. ;)

And those are some amazing pictures. I can't conceive how you guys find these great pics. But of course all Jon Togo pics are excellent so it wouldn't be that hard to find them. :p

Agree.

Once again, I say that I'm 5'1 and a half. I'm the shortest of my friends and often made fun of for that. The only one of my friends shorter than me is my friend Steven and he has the same birthday as me. :D

I found out that I'm 5"8". Wow, am I so tall, or is that just me?? I'm 3 inches smaller than Jon? Cool. :devil: Gotta run for work now, post again tonight.

:D I'm 5'8" or about 1.70m

Someone asked how I post
drool130.gif
Thud.gif

:D

I have some .gif images in my droolbucket :p I mean photobucket, and I post them as images. Super easy, and if you want to, you can save mine and put them in your droolbucket. Then we can all go
Thud.gif

:D

Haha, I love your little thud and drool man image thingys...I think I may already have them in my droolbucket ;)

Since we're all adding in our heights, last time I checked, I was about 167cm, so about 5'6ish

and I'm not sure if this pic has already been posted...I'm sure it probably has, but I'll post it anyway

Jtowiki.jpg

I love his little smirk/smile thing..awwww :D

I'm about 5'5.... i usually like really tall guys like over 6' tall but 5'11 is actually pretty tall to me b/c my brother is 5'10 and he is quite a bit taller than me....

I'm small, only 1,60 cm. :D
(too lazy to calculate, but it's small)
Thank you for the pic Lucy!
Nice to see you here speed_cochrane.

compared to H and Eric he looks small. :lol:
But compared to me he's tall enough.

I didn't like the fact that Ryan dated someone like Erica. My thought: Crap. Ryan's better off w/o her, right? BTW, I didn't like his season 3 hairdo, now, with 4, I loved it!

Errr, I'm 174cm so something around 5'8" 1/2 me thinks. Jon's not much taller than me but I can live with that :D He's still a) taller b) cute and c) HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT so... yeah. :D :lol:

quickbeam_cw said:
OH. MY. GOD.

NOW I know why there were so many pages posted on here already! It was those GIANT-sized pictures that Togoholic brought!! *faint* You definitely know how to make an entrance. ;) Welcome back! :D

:lol: You're so sweet :D Thanks for the lovely welcome back and yeah, I do know such thing :lol: It was all perfect yesterday; I wanted to post in here again and I got those GIGANTIC pictures. That was fate, I tell ya :D

ThumpyG42 said:
togoholic!! Those pics are amazing! We'd seen smaller versions of them, but none of them were that large. Thanks for sharing them with us. Don't be surprised if some of them don't end up as a POTD in the future. ;)

Thumpadoodledoooo - thanks so much for the welcome back! And; no problem, you know me. I love sharing pics with my fellow Togoaholics ;) The Togo love has to be spread! ;) Ha ha, no I won't be surprised :p Ah, they are so gorgeous, aren't they?

Gawd, I wanna beam myself back in time, sneak into this event, run towards Jon, unbutton at least the next three buttons and then just run away fangirly-squeeing, while the fotographers snap his surprised/embarassed facial expression AND his chest *cough*haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaair*cough*.

I want Togo merchandise :( Since Twiz brought it up - I know two or three services that might help me here... :devil: I guess it will be me running around in a Togo shirt in the future... :D Oh, and calendar... yeah! Gonna make myself one :D And maybe a cup... whew yeah, I'm so gonna do that!

Togoholic, please do that! :lol: *searchs for her secret time machine plans* I'll help you. :lol:
Should I save money for the bail? ;)

I want a Togo calender! twelve hot Togo pics. for the summer months I request shirtless pics. summer is from April till October, right? :p

Oh gosh!!!!!!!!!!! APPLEPIE YOURE BACK!!!!! (okay i knew it yesterday since you answered my PM but he i can't believe your back!!! **tears**) i missed you my chocolate cake!!

And those pics: OMG i dreamed about them you know, when i woke up i was drooling , that's scary :lol:

I also want some Togo shirts!!! **desperatly need some new clothes**

A TogoCalendar! Great idea! Shirtless pics for the summer months *faints*. Summer is not long enough.

I was wanting to ask - where do you get the large scale pictures from? I can't remember who posted them, but the last ones I remember are the one from Urban Hellraisers in his green sweater and balck jacket, and one from Payback(?) where he's holding up some panties. They're so good for editing and stuff.

togoholic said:
Errr, I'm 174cm so something around 5'8" 1/2 me thinks. Jon's not much taller than me but I can live with that :D He's still a) taller b) cute and c) HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT so... yeah. :D :lol:
I second that! We're about the same height. I'm a bit smaller. So Jon's a bit taller to me :p

togoholic said:
Gawd, I wanna beam myself back in time, sneak into this event, run towards Jon, unbutton at least the next three buttons and then just run away fangirly-squeeing, while the fotographers snap his surprised/embarassed facial expression AND his chest *cough*haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaair*cough*.
I was drinking while reading that. BAD combination :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back