Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by carlz31, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollie

hollie Pathologist

YEY Dutchie's back!!! :D

Hehe Jon in a black shirt is very, very hott. Literally too. Since it's hot in Miami and black isn't the best color to wear in warm weather conditions.

2. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Hey Dutchie! Welcome back and nice to see you're back to your regular duties around here. Did you get my PM? *hugs* :D

Thumpy I love that pic. I could barely see Ryan's arms, but he looks good in black. And he's wearing that "curious" look on his face. Aaawww! Too cute! :D

3. Guest

Guest Guest

POTD : Raaaawwwwrrrr.... :D

welcome back Dutchie!

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey Dutchie yay, welcome back, now try to be a good girl...;)

Silhouette...love the icon...Now everywhere I go and you post I'm going to see that pic...shame on you. Your going to really make me insane.

I watched csim last night, it was season 4 finale and OMG I did love Jon's hair in that ep. Man he was so adorable..unfortunately it was the ep with The reporter, and he got in trouble and looked really stupid. I have a hate love thing for that ep..he's too hott in it but he looks like an idiot in it.I think the hottness over rules the bad...

5. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Welcome back Nikki! :)

aww, cute pic Thumpy! Thanks. :)
    'Crime Wave' is one of my fav episodes.

I agree Twiz. I'm also not a big fan of 10-7. He looked cute, but he made this mistake and everyone was angry with him. :rolleyes:

6. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

OMG! Silhouette I just now noticed your icon!! SQUEE!! :lol: *hugs* Damn, Ryan just looks so dog-gone sexy in that manip! :devil: I love it when he looks all serious and contemplative. It's like you could see the angst written all over his face. I LOVE IT!!! You're awesome! :D

7. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

Well, I just popped back in to say that I'm going to be gone for a few days, so by the time I get back, the thread will probably be open, so:
    Welcome back Dutchie! :D (I never forgot you either)
    Congrats on the new thread everyone...

and I look forward to coming back to lots and lots of Ryan piccies :D

8. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

Hehe, we've done an entire thread in three weeks... that's pretty fast, although I'm actually glad to see that it has slowed down a little, I couldn't keep up!!

I'm also going to be gone for a while... my internet is supposed to be getting shut off sometime today because I'm moving within the next couple days, and who knows when I'll be back online... what am I gonna do?!?! I can't survive without internet! :lol: I'll have to keep myself occupied with all my saved pictures and such. Or I suppose I could focus on packing stuff. But where's the fun in that?

In any case, I'll probably be back later today, but if I get cut off, I probably won't be back until September 6th-ish or so. So just in case, I'll say "So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night!"

And I'll leave you all with a departing pic, to keep you occupied while I'm gone. ;) :lol:

Quite possibly my favourite Togopic of all time...

Happy Togoing! I have ToGo now (hehe). Bye!

9. chrissy0

chrissy0 Police Officer

For some reason the POTD isn't showing up for me...:(

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

awww byebye quickbeam :( I shall miss thee. :) No internet sucks doesnt it?? *nods* Oh well, just stare at the lovely Togolishous pics, like the you posted. Thanks btw! :D

11. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Well, take care Quick I didn't have Internet for one week and I was going mad!!!! Very, very hard!!! I had it at the university but it's not the same :( But you'll be OK ;) then you'll laugh at the thought!!!! :lol:

BTW, I had to exams today and I got 100 in both of them :D I'm a dork, nerd :rolleyes:

12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

hey quicky I hope you make it back quick, your name is quicky..I may be in your spot in a month..chews nails...must have internet..anyways we'll miss ya.
    have we figured out yet what the threads new name will be? It's getting close right??? HHHMMM thinking of q's to ask in new thread.

13. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

GAH I hate school!!! *wishes she were in California*

I love your icon, Silhouette. I can't be on here long, because of schoolwork.

Quicky, I really hope you get back on here soon to check out Jon. It sucks to have your Internet cut off; it happened to my mom, sister, and I last night/today. (Thank goodness it's back on, otherwise I wouldn't be here.)

14. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Welcome back, Dutchie. :D And take care and hurry back, Carly and quickbeam. :)

The poll is over guys, and the winning name for the next thread is....*drumroll*.....

Ryan/Jonathan #10: 'Rawr'

:D

And apologies for the lateness of this, but here's...

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

(It's another 'CBS Upfronts' pic)

[​IMG]

(credit: togoholic)

15. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Well that's my intention, Twiz, to drive you crazy with my icon :lol: Now it'd haunt you forever mwahahahahahaha :lol:
    Oh yeah, Shadowfax, I second you on the 'dog-gone sexy' part ;) Damn he looks so good profile! *sigh*

Oh yay, we have new thread name!!! I love it! RaWr... :devil: That says everything :D
    Omg we have to start packing! Don't forget your drool buckets! :D

Ooh Thumpy, I LOVE that pic! *sigh* that smile... *melts* :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.