Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by carlz31, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

You're right sandersidle. "Don't Cry Wolfe" is the name of one of my ficcies. :D

I like all of these name suggestions so far. At any rate, I think anything with Wolfe in it would be cool, so I'm not picky. :D

2. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Yup...I will put up a poll, but this is what I'm going to do, I chose 5 of the suggested thread titles for the poll. We're so close to the end of the thread, and I'm thinking if we have fewer options to choose from we'll have less chance at a tie. That's what I'm hoping anyway, lol. So, if you don't see your suggestion listed, fear not, we can have it in the poll for the 11th thread. ;) I hope that's ok with everyone.

The poll will be at the end of this post, but first I need to post:

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

(from 'Rampage')

[​IMG]

(credit: CSI Screencaps)

3. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

I voted for Rawr :lol:, all of the names are very good, but when I read this one I imagine Jon coming towards me, smiling, and when he's very, very close to me he says: Rawrrrr and then we... :eek: :eek: OMG!!! I was daydreaming :blushes:

4. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Ah, thanks!! I made it up, because of X-Men... I was wanting so badly to watch X-Men, but I don't have any of the movies... *calls her aunt* I think my aunt has some, though, so I'll borrow hers. I kinda think it fits him, though... He's built like Wolverine, he's nice-looking like Wolverine, just give him claws in between his fingers and we'll all be flying out to LA. :lol: :p

5. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Thumpy, that has got to be one of the most huggable Ryan pics you've posted. So cute and thanks as always. :)

6. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

He looks like he's going, "They're all fighting for a name over the new thread... Maybe I should make one up." :lol:

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Okayy im back :) Ahh help! I dont know what name to vote for!! What did y'all vote for? :)

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I just noticed you were only doing the poll till the end of tonight...I think I almost missed it..I had to think on it a while...

Thumpy..OMG that pic.so sweet...

9. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

Hehe, such wonderful thread titles, guys! I liked the "My, Mr. Wolfe, what beautiful eyes you have" one. :lol: All the better to see our (literally) thousands and thousands of posts with. ;) And I liked the little red riding hood one, too, whether it's dirty or not. :)

I did vote for 'rawr', because I was thinking "hehe, look, the word 'rawr' has the letters R and W in it... Ryan Wolfe...RaWr! :devil:" :D It's almost an acronym, and you know how I feel about acronyms ;) (or maybe you don't, but you do now, in any case). :D

ETA: Oh man, I was just watching an interview with Jared Padalecki (yummy), and they started talking about the movie "Cry Wolf" and I was like "WHAT? Someone JUST mentioned that in here for a thread title!!" and then I IMDB'd it, and sure enough, JP is in that movie... my fandoms are colliding/overlapping!! :lol: I think it's a sign. It's fate. It's DESTINY!! *dun duuun!* :lol:

10. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

It's supposed to run until Tuesday. This is what it said right before I cast my vote:

^^Of course I have the Board Time set to my time zone, so it'd be different for anyone not in the Central Time Zone.

I'm glad you all liked the pic. I am very fond of any 'Ryan in and suit and tie' caps. ;)

MD...nice to see you in here, as always. :)

11. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Dang! He looks so adorably handsome in that pic Thumpy!! *faints*

It's like he's looking down at us and thinking, "Aaawwww... they're trying to figure out a new thread name. I hope they figure it out soon." So sweet!! :p :lol:

12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey I had posted this in the spoiler thread then I was thinking that some of you may not go to the spoiler thread here, so I thought I'd post this in here for those of you..NOW WARNING this is a promo commercial for CSI Miami season 5...if you don't want to see it don't watch it..

http://www.cbs.com/innertube/player.php?vid=1443&cat=101353
    I got impatient, I knew there had to be a commercial or video somewhere, then I found out that csi lv had one in there thread. I am a good csi..

Cry Wolfe was an awesome movie, left me saying No friggin way. I love movies like that. MOst of them are scary but for those who haven't seen Mystic River it's one of those that leaves your saying it. I did figure it our before the end but it was just a guess, it hit me. I was hoping the whole time it was Jon that did it so he would be back in it in the end....oh well I'm not telling you if he did it..you'll have to watch it.

13. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Oh, wow Twiz... Thanks for sharing that. That was awesome! You are a good CSI! :D

14. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

Eee! Oh such a great promo, made me pretty excited. I admit that I sorta have been a little ho-hum about the upcoming season to a certain extent, but that was a well-done promo. The promo-making people are geniuses. :D The only thing they could have done better is put more clips of Ryan/Jon in, though! :p :lol:

And the part where it says "The sexiest city on earth" or whatever, I was like "oooh, but it would have been even more sexy if our most beloved, extremely handsome character got to go there too." ;)

15. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

Well, I was just about to watch the promo but my brother won't let me because it makes his computer slow :rolleyes: He said I can watch it in about an hour...

About Mystic River, I picked the ending too, but I think thats because I have watched so much crime drama over the years that I've developed a sense for these things :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.