Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by carlz31, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

I voted for "Rawr" (or RaWr) cause it's short but has different meanings (up to your imagination!) :devil:

i love the POTD and his concerned look, i want to say "no worries baby, everything's gonna be alright" and hug him :p

2. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Very good v.!!! Thanks Twiz I also saw the promo video for s4 (the second one). It was very funny the way Ryan and Cal know the Boa :lol: 'Who are you?' and then 'Oh, like the snake' :lol: :lol:

I'd already said this : voted for Rawr, 'cause I imagine Ryan... go to my previous posts ;) :devil:

3. hollie

hollie Pathologist

I voted for RaWr too. I just really like it.

And thanks for posting to promo Twiztid4Togo! All I have to say is that Ryan looks really hott in it!

4. life_style

life_style Pathologist

I voted for The Wolfe Pack Attack. I just thought it was so cute! :D

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I voted for RaWr. :) Ohh Twiz, thanks for the promo. I saw the LV one on innertube but i didnt notice Miami was on there. :( Im a bad CSI. :lol: That looks really intense! I just hope they dont show Eric and Horatio tooo muchhh. We hardly got any pics of our dear Ryan. Still i like it :)

6. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks for the link Twiz!
    The promo is good and intense.

nice pic, Thumpy! Thanks!
    tie pics are great and his look of pure concentration on his face is sweet.
    and the thinker's brow is back. :lol:

7. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Looks like the poll is coming along nicely...it's cool to see the amount of votes it has gotten thus far.

I haven't attempted to watch the promo, I still don't have Real Player on my comp, lol. Plus, I kinda like to see the promos on tv for the first time. ;)

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

(from 'Crime Wave')

[​IMG]

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

OMG. Thumpy, that pic is so hot. I love him in crimewave. "I guess you do need forensics." :D BLACK shirt!! *faint* *drool* *rips-off-ryans-shirt* :)

9. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

*squee*

Black T-shirt. Thinking "I've just found the perfect title..." :lol: I love his hair.

So all-in-all, nice POTD.

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

ah Ryan in black, always a plus. I'm thinking maybe tonight after csim or during the show they may show the preview. I know other shows have been showing them. I don't watch tv except for movies. My tv is on all the time with videos games. I seriously have only watched csim this summer, nothing else. I missed a few, forgot it was on, but caught like the endings. I'm worried that I have gotten in such a habit of not watching tv that when the season starts I'm going to miss all my shows. I only have 3 I don't miss, csim, Lost, Greys Anatomy. They switched G/A to Thursdays and I always missed csi LV because Thurs. just not my day to watch tv. As long as I don't miss CSIM, I'll be ok. ONLY 21 more days till csim starter, for most. I'm sorry for those that don't get it. I'd pull my hair out. If anyone wants I'll be sure to come on here and give details of Ryan and some pics...I dvd record it. I will make caps for everyone..We can have a party for it. I'll bring cookies and pics.

11. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

YAY!!!

Oh, wait, I'm in the US. I'll be watching all the CSI shows because I'm not a fan of Grey's Anatomy. I was wanting to see it when it first came out, last year, but I changed my mind because I couldn't get enough sleep as it was. But I'm still gonna drool over all of the Ryan pics. :lol: ;)

12. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

30 more posts to new thread, and btw: Hi! Y'all remember me? You know, I'm the weird dutch person...ring a bell? Rawr?? What did I miss? (a lot) That sounds good. I'm gonna try to catch up, but I know I'll fail. But I'm back.

13. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

Aww, Ryan in his black shirt! I love it. He looks so.. investigative, if that's even a word.

I voted for Rawr, because it's so simple, but when I read it, it made me laugh so hard. I have an odd sense of humor, but that's another story.
    o_O you're a fan of JP too?! God, the man is pretty. :p But I didn't like Cry Wolf, it was weird. But that is a coincidence, isn't it? I sound like a five-year-old, geez. :rolleyes:

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Yess Dutchie I remember you ;) :) I never forgot you. *wipes tear* ;) :lol: Hehe.

30 more posts!! Wait 29 more posts till a whole new sexy Ryan/Jon thread!! :D

15. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Dutchie!!! You're back! :D Welcome back!

I voted 'RaWr' cuz... well, first bcuz it's memorable, short and simple, but goes a mile... that's exactly how to sum up everything about Jon... and the appropriate reaction everytime I see Jon... RaWr... that man is so hot that my animal instinct taking over me everytime I see him :D :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.