Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by carlz31, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I love the pics!! And the bones guy is sooo adorable. :p

But not adorable as Togo. :p

100 MORE POSTS Y'ALL UNTIL THE "WE LICK TOGO/TOGO LICKERS ANONYMOUS" THREAD!! (did I spell "anonymous" right?! *runs for dictionary*) LET'S START THE COUNTDOWN! 'Cause this next one will have the best thread title ever! (It'll be lick (my typo) 100 bottles of beer on the wall: 100 Jonathan Togos on the wall. :lol: )

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

szmandatogoholic, we aren't aloud to have the name "We Lick Togo". But I was thinking what about "We Lik(e) Togo." Or is that still past the PG-13 mark. If it is sorry Mods :D

Haha he was pretending to be on the phone? :lol: Oh how I love him :rolleyes:

3. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Sorry szmandatogoholic, but Thumpy mentioned yesterday that we can't allow that title. Here's her post:
    Were there some other suggestions? Please feel free to get your thinking caps on and we can do a poll, unless we find a particular favourite anyway. :)

4. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

On the Eric/Ryan thread, Shadowfax suggested something based on the initials OCD. Can't remember exactly what it was now, but we thought it only applied to Ryan, and not the partnership. Would something like that work for us? :p

5. szmandatogoholic

I wasn't on yesterday... so I didn't see it. I was at school, having a dang FIRE DRILL and being in the middle of a cookie fight... *dang you, Matteo*

Uhhh... *brainstrain* Man, I can't type for beans today! Umm... I'm listening to a song right now called "Slammin' Kinda Love", and there's another called "Sugar Rush"... Hey, I was typing a letter to Oprah!

Now I have NO IDEA if this is allowed, but this just popped into my brain: "Sugar Rush ToGo" :p

6. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks for answering my question about the weather. :)

I agree that amy seems to be a nice and funny person. she looks so young and friendly when she wears her hair open.
    if you like it or not she and jon have chemistry (BTW, Jon has chemistry with a lot of people. :eek:) and I'm sure we are seeing her again.

10-7 is not one of my fav episodes (for a lot of reasons), but thanks for posting the pic Thumpy! his smile is cute.

and now some spoiler thoughts:
    the spoiler says that he will get into trouble because of an incompetent report of an informant. that could mean that ryan is not incompetent and he's innocent. maybe it means that he will get into danger? on the other side i don't think so, because we will see a cal angsty episode with the car crash and a natalia in danger episode with her ex. an episode with ryan in danger would be too much. on the other side this is miami. nevertheless I still have hope that the storyline will be good.

7. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Do you know something we don't know Inge
    :confused:.
    I like the scene with them because Ryan is either angry which angry ryan is hott, or he's flirty and well flirty ryan is hott too. So I wouldn't mind her still being around, I just don't want them to date....just let her annoy him at crime scenes. NO DATING, and if so I don't want to see it or hear about it. NO DATE.

8. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I know nothing. I only have no life at the moment (which isn't so bad because I need a break from real life) and I think too much about Miami.
    Ryan Wolfe is getting into trouble for an incompetent report by an informant.

that's all I know.
    I really don't know what to think about and I'm sure we won't receive more information. We will see the solution when the episode airs.
    so, I should stop thinking about it.

oh, I agree with the erica part Twiz.
    sorry that I confused you. sometimes I'm not able to write down what I'm trying to say. most of the time you all understand me, but sometimes not, which is ok.

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

i made an icon with the weird phone scene haha :
    [​IMG]
    hot isnt he :lol:

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey Inge I was asking if you has some inside news about erica being on this season..you said," and I'm sure we are seeing her again." I just thought maybe you read somewhere that she was being added to the show or something, which I really think would be stupid, I mean change the name to csi and the news Miami. No way could she become a regular right, or even a semi regular, well Marisol did. hhhmmm let's see whenever a csi gets a g/f or b/f or wife or something they die or go to a foreign country....ok lets add her ....NO I'm just playing.

11. szmandatogoholic

Wow, haven't I been offline for awhile! If there are extra letters added to my words, it's because I did my nails awhile ago.They're really long and I need to cut them. (They came from a box.)

Nice icon, sandersidle. Twiz, you're right, each time someone got a bf/gf they died. look at Calleigh and H. But the only ones not affected were Delko and Ryan. Probably because Delko's were in the lab and one of Ryan's helped out the lab and then the other was in the lab. (I think...)

12. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Imagine that I was really cold 10 minutes ago when I got into the forum, I was wearing a sweater, but I had to take it off me: I got hot seeing Jon!!! :lol: isn't that funny? :lol:

What's a bone guy? :confused:

I've just watched Erica once in 10-7, so I won't give my opinion.

Really good pics athlov!!! :D

13. szmandatogoholic

The little thingy athlov posted.

I'm on Mozilla Firefox, trying it out for the first time, so for me it's about halfway up.

14. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Hey guys!

I bring a gift that's long overdue for those of you who obviously love Ryan AND ship CaRWash. Here's the Link for Chapter 2 of "Jagged Little Memories" and I used the song, "You Oughta Know":

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3092720/1/

I know it's told from Calleigh's perspective, but Ryan's in there being his HOT self, I promise! So enjoy! :D And feedback at ff.net would be greatly appreciated.

15. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Oh...same here, inge. ;) But I just loved the way he looked in that episode.

Guys...about the next thread title, I was thinking why don't we try to work the name 'Wolfe' in somehow this time? The last few have all had 'Togo' in it in some form or another, and I'm thinking we should try a little something different for the next thread...anyone agree?

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

(from 'Money Plane')

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.