Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by carlz31, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

OMG HE IS SO CUTE ON THAT PIC :eek: i just fell of my sofa, OMG i think i'm gonna faint right now **faints**

2. Guest

Guest Guest

OK, that was the cutest pic ever!! *dies*

I can't wait for season 5 to start! *is amped for all the new seasons*

3. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

OMG I missed like, four pages?!?! :eek: I was away for a day! You guys do know what posting is. I don't have time to go read everything, so if something was directed at me, please ask again. :D

Togoholic, happy birthday my little not so baby anymore meerkat. ;) (you were the meerkat, right? :confused:)

Katie just showed me that pic on MSN, it is sooo cute! OMG I wanna see more pictures of that party! :lol:

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

first welcome back Dutchie,do I have more story? Well here's a couple welcome back pics for you..WARNING new pics DRool bucket ready..

web page

web page

1st is from 100 ep party and 2nd new promo without trip.

5. FreakyLady

FreakyLady Pathologist

OMG Frank and Ryan... :eek: what a cute pic!!! :D I love it.

Also the two "new" pics. Awesome!! :) Especially the first one, because Alexx is there, too. :)
    Thanks for sharing, Twiz

6. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Thanks Sue, mail me back soon or I'll have to go. I love them. There's just this little weird spot on the right of that promo, and it won't go away... :p okay sorry. I saw a few more already. Nice.

7. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I made it go away in a pic I put in the C/W thread...hehehe

8. athlov

athlov Guest

Awww, that's so cute. I love that pic. :D

ETA: Eeeeeee!! I just saw the other pics. :eek:

He's so cute.

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

wow where is everyone? I'm feeling lonely. I left for a few hours and thought I'd come back to a page to read and there's nothing... Where's the togo love?

10. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

Thanks for the pics Twiz!!
    Here's a link to some more that was posted by Shehir in Adam's thread :D Click Here
    (they're near the bottom of page 1)

11. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

OMG!!! That pic with him and Tripp/Rex is so cuuuuute!! *squee* And the other pics are great, too. Also, thanks ThisIsMe for that link, cuz those high quality pics are excellent!

So, I guess it's safe to say that Episode 100 is going to be another orange shirt Ryan episode. :D They sure do like to put him in orange! Not only that, but he's in an actual suit, not just jacket in jeans. Interesting. ;) :D

ETA: Of course, that's assuming they're still in costume... I figure they are, especially since Rex still has his badge on... and yet Khandi's outfit seems to be very un-Alexx-like (lots of cleavage, lol). David's even holding the Sunglasses of Justice!

12. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I agree with you. And in the first orange-shirt-suit pic, doesn't it look like Adam is trying to hide his face?! (Kinda off the topic of Jon, but...) I was killing myself laughing.

13. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

You're very welcome. :D Isn't it so exciting that we're finally getting new pics.

Twiz...that pic of Rex and Jonathan is quite possibly the most adorable thing I've ever seen. :lol: I love it.

There's still plenty of Togo love here, but remember both Lucy and I have asked everyone to slow down a bit in here as it was getting very close to chatting and it can be a bit off putting to some of our members to come back to 60+ new posts in one day. We're not racing to see how fast we can get to the next thread, guys. ;)

Now...I told togoholic I'd use one of these soon, and I think today is a perfect time:

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

(It's one of the CBS Upfonts Pics)

[​IMG]

(Thank you to togoholic for posting the original, which I resized to be able to post it in this thread.)

14. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

:eek: STUBBLE! *hugs Jen* You have just made my entire week. :D

And I'll certainly keep in mind to slow down around here. ;)

Great picture of the day! That is going to be one of my favs. :)

15. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Weren't those the pics in which I thought he looked a LOT like Jake Gyllenhaal?

Anyways, niicee POTD, Jen. Like speed_chocrane said, you made my week. I'm kinda glad he doesn't grow his stubble out. We don't want him with a beard half a foot long. :lol: :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.