Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning togoholics, grab a cup of coffee and get ready to get a laugh out of funny face JOnathan.. web page web page web page

Well I believe we have exactly 1 month ( 31 days) today before the new season starts here in the U.S. Sorry to all my togoholics friends from other countries who's not getting it, I raelly am. BUT you can rest assure I will make sure that you all get some great screen caps of the eps, to feed your togoholic needs, I will make them myself. Also I'm sure we'll give you all the play by play rundown of the show and how many times we almost fainted over Jon. With that said all is left is I have a new Goodie made to enjoy.

Happy birthday Togholic! *sings*

Loving all the pics, especially Thumpy's pic-story. And Twiz, the funny-face pictures! *rolls on floor* I love how his eyebrows are so mobile. It makes his face so expressive. I saw Three-Way last night, and the bit where he says "You're both wrong. I know who the killer is" made me laugh. It was the look on his face - so cocky, almost smug. :lol: :lol: :lol:

you're so lucky Togoholic to get such great birthday presents !

and thanks Twiz for feeding us with funny Jonathan pics :lol: :lol: love his eyebrows... *sigh*

OH and well, about season 5, thanks a lot for thinking about us and give us the screencaps and everything... that's really nice... :) Here they still have to air the end of season 4 and then they'll go on with 5, but i'm pretty sure it won't be before january! tv programms are changing like mad, look, they were airing again season 3, and next week stop at ep#304 for some other show :mad: I WANT MIAMI BACK! *goes shopping for season 3 dvds*

oh thanks Thumpy, yeah i did a search for season 5 pictures but stupid me couldnt find it :rolleyes: but i found it now hehe.

aww su2 pics :D thanks Twiz. i love the faces! one months and 31 days?? not bad! ahhhh im sooo excited. i need more Togo :D

OMG look at this pic...WARNING...WARNING>..get drool buckets and tissues ready for this one... OMG

ok my fingers are numb but I'll add these are from the 100 ep party on the set....there are more but right now I keep fainting and I can't think in that state.

these pics are on getty's images, I found them thanks to Shehin.

Happy birthday, togoholic!!

I can't put together a little story... cuz I don't know how. Yeah, y'all can throw tomatoes at me. But I can dodge. :) Nah, I've been searching for some birthday graphics on a site I go to but found none. Some I saw there were glittery and stuff like that. They were awesome.

aww Twiz, that pic was so adorable i tried to get it bigger if you dont mind :D
togo21.png

oh it showed it small...hhhmmmm...I don't mind at all. thanks for making it bigger. LOOK AT HIS FACE>>>faints..ouch hardwood floor, forgot to put pillow down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back