Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by carlz31, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

Inge I just read ur post on that u heard Jon is a libral(anything goes) Jew that would make sence if hes got a tatoo

2. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

3. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Happy Birthday, Togoholic! :) Hope you'll have an awesome day *hugs*

4. SwiftTales

SwiftTales Lab Technician

Happy Birthday Togoholic! :D
    Oh dear... so many BD pics, you're one lucky togofan :p

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Good morning togoholics, grab a cup of coffee and get ready to get a laugh out of funny face JOnathan.. web page web page web page

Well I believe we have exactly 1 month ( 31 days) today before the new season starts here in the U.S. Sorry to all my togoholics friends from other countries who's not getting it, I raelly am. BUT you can rest assure I will make sure that you all get some great screen caps of the eps, to feed your togoholic needs, I will make them myself. Also I'm sure we'll give you all the play by play rundown of the show and how many times we almost fainted over Jon. With that said all is left is I have a new Goodie made to enjoy.

6. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Happy birthday Togholic! *sings*

Loving all the pics, especially Thumpy's pic-story. And Twiz, the funny-face pictures! *rolls on floor* I love how his eyebrows are so mobile. It makes his face so expressive. I saw Three-Way last night, and the bit where he says "You're both wrong. I know who the killer is" made me laugh. It was the look on his face - so cocky, almost smug. :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Guest

Guest Guest

you're so lucky Togoholic to get such great birthday presents !

and thanks Twiz for feeding us with funny Jonathan pics :lol: :lol: love his eyebrows... *sigh*

OH and well, about season 5, thanks a lot for thinking about us and give us the screencaps and everything... that's really nice... :) Here they still have to air the end of season 4 and then they'll go on with 5, but i'm pretty sure it won't be before january! tv programms are changing like mad, look, they were airing again season 3, and next week stop at ep#304 for some other show :mad: I WANT MIAMI BACK! *goes shopping for season 3 dvds*

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

oh thanks Thumpy, yeah i did a search for season 5 pictures but stupid me couldnt find it :rolleyes: but i found it now hehe.

aww su2 pics :D thanks Twiz. i love the faces! one months and 31 days?? not bad! ahhhh im sooo excited. i need more Togo :D

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OMG look at this pic...WARNING...WARNING>..get drool buckets and tissues ready for this one... OMG

ok my fingers are numb but I'll add these are from the 100 ep party on the set....there are more but right now I keep fainting and I can't think in that state.

these pics are on getty's images, I found them thanks to Shehin.

10. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Happy birthday, togoholic!!

I can't put together a little story... cuz I don't know how. Yeah, y'all can throw tomatoes at me. But I can dodge. :) Nah, I've been searching for some birthday graphics on a site I go to but found none. Some I saw there were glittery and stuff like that. They were awesome.

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

omg!! Twiz, whats he doing in that pic? sleeping? hahaha aww hes cute!!! ;)

12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

he's so adorable letting frank hold him ...aahhh.. I want to be frank.

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

aww Twiz, that pic was so adorable i tried to get it bigger if you dont mind :D
    [​IMG]

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

oh it showed it small...hhhmmmm...I don't mind at all. thanks for making it bigger. LOOK AT HIS FACE>>>faints..ouch hardwood floor, forgot to put pillow down.

15. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I think he was getting a hug... but he looks like he's sleeping! He's sooo cute.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.