Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by carlz31, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. athlov

athlov Guest

Oh, thank you so much. I've never understood that site. I've never seen it work before. :p I guess I'll try that. :D

Oh, and Twiz your box is full or something. ;)

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ah, quickbeam , you're photos and the captions made me laugh! :D It was great! Awesome pics too, I actually didn't have some of those! Woo for expanding mah collection of Togo pics! XD :devil:

What episode is the second last pic from? The one where Togo's slamming the guy up against the wall? Or am I seeing that wrong? O___-

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

seriously ...whoa. I'll fix it, thanks. I've been gettin a lot of pms lately hhhmmmmm.
    I have the 1st season of SU2 also without JOn and my kids have watched all of them with him and right now my son Jonathan has been watching the eps without Jon and he just said he missed Togo..OMG, I'm in tears, my son usually rips on him, but he loves him on this show. I'm so touched right now. He missed Togo....

WOW! I had 200 pms...now it's cleared out. I didnt know you could fill it. Thanks for the info athlov

4. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

No worries. :)

Ok...here's my 'togoholic Birthday pic story'. quickbeam and I will have one pic that's the same or almost the same though. ;)

Hmmmmm...so, it's togoholic's birthday. What should I get her?
    A new shirt perhaps? No...that's not quite right...
    And these shoes I ordered are the wrong size....
    A cd, maybe? No....not that either.
    I know! I'll ask her to play video games with me!

All caps made by me, except for the last one...that one I found at CSI Screencaps.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

That's another great party-story! XP

Ha, this is a great way to spend the early, early hours of the morning. *out of it*

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

ah Thumpy those are great. I can't wait for my b -day..damn not till Nov. I so love the orange shirt.

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

tell me about it. its 1:12 am here :rolleyes: but im not really aloud on the comp right now, so its now or never :p

i lovee all the caps. very nice :D

8. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

Hehe! I was almost gonna use a similar screencap to the one from 'Urban Hellraisers', Thumpy. I guess great minds think alike. ;) :lol:

Hmm... along the same vein of shoes and shirts for gifts, I can think of another Ryan screencap that involves... clothing. Dare I post it? It's rather suggestive... ;)

Arg. Nevermind, I can't find the pic anyways. I'll just leave you all to suffer in suspense. :D

Oh, and to answer your question, WolfeFiend, the pic of Ryan slamming Cooper into the wall is from the season four finale, "One of Our Own" :D

ETA: And this is totally random, but I just realized for the first time that "One of Our Own" could be abreviated "OOOO" :lol: Ok. Yeah. Brain needs sleep again.

9. ThumpyG42

That'd be episode 4x25 'One Of Our Own', and you're not seeing things wrong, Ryan is in fact slamming the A/V tech, Cooper, up against the wall. ;)

Oh...and thanks guys, that was my first attempt at a pic story thingy, I'm so not good at this kind of stuff. :lol:

ETA:

Ha! That's cool, quickbeam...and I guess great minds really do think alike, we both answered WolfeFiend's question at the same time too. *hums Twilight Zone Theme* :p

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

that's funny about OOOO thing, think that won't be confusing.

Hey i've got a few Q's. Has anyone seen any of the other promo pics of H and Delko in Rio? There's a lot. I was happy to see them, that means we should be gettin some of Togo. Does anyone know if A/R and D/C really went to Rio to film the eps from there?

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Twiz, im pretty sure they went there. i think it said that in the magasine with eric and adam on the cover. but i havent seen the promo pics of adam and david or of togo :( but im sure they're will be some soon.

12. ThumpyG42

sandersidle, links to the Adam & DC S5 promos are posted in the 'Miami Picture Thread' as well as the 'Spoiler Lab' thread, and also Adam's thread, if you'd like to look at them. ;)

I'm sure that since we've gotten a couple of full cast S5 promo pics, that the individual ones won't be too far away.

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Yeah I picked up a few new drool buckets trying to prepare myself for them promo pics. I also lay a pillow next to my chair when I search for new pics, because last year when I first saw those leather jacket promos and Togo I fell off my chair and it hurt. I'm better prepared this year, I'm ready...

14. inge

inge CSI Level Two

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

my kids are watching the eps of su2 without JOn and I just noticed that the dude that plays peter elliot or whatever is on this ep. I was like whoa, Jon and him worked together before, then I was like oh no they didn't, duh. But I checked his imbd and it's him. It's 2:30 am and I'm just going insane and wanted to add this before I got nite nite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.