Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by carlz31, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

it's from a deck of cards, the joker card, it's a bee with a joker on it's back. There's a pic of it somewhere on this site. There's also a small star under the bee and above the bee.

2. athlov

athlov Guest

This [​IMG]

:D

ETA: This is the best view we've had of it. (from JTO)

3. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

athlov you're my hero. thank your the pic and thanks Twiz for telling me!

i can rest in peace now

-x-liv

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes! I've been wondering what his tattoo looked like! :D That totally rocks. Kinda reminds me of the one episode of Miami when the screenplay writer guys made the murder look like a mob hit. *can't remember the name off the top of her head* XP

5. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Oh God, sweatervest, looking down, rolled up sleves, profile.... damn where's my drool bucket when I need it??
    Really REALLY love that POTD, Thumpy :D

Oh wow thanks for the tattoo pic, athlov! I didn't know it was of a Joker... I wonder what it means?

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Here's a couple SU2 pics for the night and I just have to say that I made a new "GOODIE" .....

web page web page

7. Guest

Guest Guest

It means he's secretly part of the mob! XP Just kidding.

*has now been inspired to see if she can find out what it means*

8. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

the second one makes me laugh. i love him screaming.

-x-liv

9. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Ah yes...you remembered correctly, I'm also a great fan of profile shots. That pic really is perfection on several different levels, isn't it? :lol:

You're very welcome, CW. I hope you don't mind me shortening that down like that.

I do take requests guys...so of there's something you'd like to see, just ask. :)

10. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

Oh man, Twiz! I love your fridge magnets! I need to make me some of them. :lol: And we've got the same last name! Cool, eh? :D

Hmmm, I wonder, has Jon's tattoo every made the slightest appearance in any of the other shows he's done? I mean, we obviously haven't had a good shot of it in any other show yet, but does anyone know of any little slip-ups, kinda like in the S4 finale when we saw the bottom star? Let's see, he wore long sleeves in L&O and Ed... but he wore t-shirts in SU2... :D

Speaking of his t-shirts in SU2, I love the red one with the binary code (0's and 1's) on it. :D So geekalicious! :D

01010100011011110110011101101111 <----- "Togo" in binary ;) (don't worry, I'm not nerdy enough to actually know that, I just Googled 'binary code' and came up with a little 'translator' if you could call it that... ok so maybe I am a nerd :lol: )

11. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

WolfeFiend, the name of that episode is 'Fade Out'...I should know, I saw that one a few days ago...the channel that Miami is on over here is finally putting new episodes on :D

Poor Ryan in Fade Out with his eye...poor poor guy

and quicky, that binary thing is hilarious! I'm gonna scribble that on the front of my maths book :lol: :D

12. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

Oh man! I just thought of something suddenly! My internal thought conversation went a little something like this:

Self 1: Man, that's cool how everyone in the Togo thread lives all over the place in a bunch of different countries.
    Self 2: Well, CSI:Miami is the "World's Most-Watched Show" after all.
    Self 1: Hehe, and Ryan/Jon is possibly the most popular character on the show, judging by the speed of our thread and the huge number of Ryan fans.
    Self 2: Wait a second! Does that mean that Ryan is the most popular TV character on the planet?!
    Self 1: Well, you can't technically come to that conclusion based on the information given, but screw the facts! In my mind it does!
    Self 2: Whee!

Ok, yes, that's what was going through my head while I was trying to sleep. I'm going back to bed now, gotta sleep away the craziness. :lol:

13. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

*squeels* oh, I loved 'em! He looked so youg... so innocent...

14. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^^:lol: quickbeam you make me laugh.

And I seemed to have not seen those pictures you posted up there Twiz. I think SU2 is a hilarious show, and Jon really added to the hilarity. :D Those are some great pictures, I loved the first one tanglewood14 quoted from your original post. He looks so bored. :p

15. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

^ yeah, he did look bored. Was that pic from a high school or somethin'? He looked drool-worthy looking so young. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.