Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by carlz31, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

boy this forum is great with all the pics,i loooove lookin at pics of Jon he is sooooo........cute.I cant believe u guys know what his tatoo looks like.How do u know its a really tatoo?(in eipsodes he wares t-shirts and u never c the tatoo, so it might b fake)Jon is a Jew does anyone know if hes a practacing Jew?Welcome to talk CSI Wolfefeind!

2. horatio_love

horatio_love Police Officer

yeah I remember it now :D he looked so cute!

3. inge

inge CSI Level Two

The pics are from the show 'Special Unit 2' short SU2. :D

bulletgir, I read somewhere that they are liberal jews. don't ask me what that means.
    I think the tattoo is real. Maybe the make up artists cover it with make up.

Inge also likes 'rolled up sleeves' pics and 'profile pics. *adding to her list* ;)
    nice pic, thanks.

4. togoholic

togoholic CSI Level One

:lol: Oh, quicky :lol: FAAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS!!!!! :D ([offtopic]Your icon is KILLING me! SAMMY!!!!!!!! *drool*[/offtopic])

And more SU2 pics... the one where he's on the phone = :D :D Thanks again for sharing Twiz :)

5. Guest

Guest Guest

wow page 16 already! bulletgirl , there's an article you can find on JTO website, it's from "Jewsweek" and there's some more info about his religion.

hum, they're also writing a bit about his girlfriend *jealous!* :mad: :lol:

6. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

his girlfriend hm? So it will be mentioning all of us then? :p well, I can still wish... ;)

and oh my gosh, quicky that was hilarious! :lol: I often have those little conversations with myself when I'm trying to sleep...nothing cool like that yet, but soon perhaps :D

I also think the tat is real...it doesn't show on Miami because the make-up people probably covered it up, as inge said...theres probably some rule that says that its not allowed to be shown, which I think sucks, but what are ya going to do?

and oh man, I LOVE the SU2 pics...they make me really really wish that it came out here, but Australian TV sucks so it never did *sigh*
    but awwwwww! He looks so cute!!!

7. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

My togoholic friend found out through a close friend of Jon's (That I can't give up)that she talks to that the tatoo is real and the person provided the pic of the jokers card to her, it's real. He had it during his days in his band, there are a few pics that you can see a piece of it. So I'd say he got it when he was probably in college, probably a drunken act..no no, j/p. But the tat fits him perfect because he is a joker.

YOur all welcome about the SU2 pics, I'm making more now, man I'm filling up my puter space quick.

Quicky your thought about Jon being the most popular actor cracked me up, I'm not sure about most popular but I'd say definitely hottest.

8. togoholic

togoholic CSI Level One

I love his tattoo! It's so fitting and perfect and in my eyes quite original :) I'm thinking of getting a tattoo soon... but I want my cousin's name in another language to be a part of it. Maybe in Hieroglyphs because I can read and write them and I'm an avid Ancient Egypt fan :D Well, dunno yet.

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey here is a new promo pic with our togo in it...sry if someone already posted this... web page

Notice Jon is wearing his fav kind of shoes and so is Adam...

found the pic on csimiamionline.com

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

woooahh you guys post fasst! but thats a good thing :D

i lovee the su2 pics!! especially the one when he's yelling on the phone. hes super hot when he's mad :D i need my drool bucket now :lol:

i love rolled-up-sleeves-jon-pics too :D sooooo hottt

i hve to agree i love his tattoo. its original and it does suit him perfectly :D also, its damn hot :lol:

hehe quicky, your funnny ;) but he definatly is one of the most popular CSI: Miami characters :devil:

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

ON that site they also have a few other pics of additions cast for season 5 and one is Calleigh dad and the other is the fuckin reporter bitch....sorry I'm loosin control. UGH I'm so worried, I was hoping she was gone but she's back.. I have such a bad feeling now. Gosh I don't want Ryan with her or Boa...UGH... I need a barf bucket now...

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

ewww
    ewwww noooo that sucks!!!! god why cant the damn reporter stay out if his life!!!!! if he ends up going out with her or something im gonna die. thats so discusting. first boa now maybe the reporter? :(

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I am devastated...season 5 is going to suck.

14. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Yeah I noticed his shoes and I think it's so cool. I don't know, it just adds something to his character I guess :) Just laid-back, comfortable, being himself :) Almost like he brings that shoes himself to the set, not because some stylist tried to work on his 'image', you know?

Lol quickbeam, I don't know you have an alter ego? :lol:

15. athlov

athlov Guest

yay! A promo pic! Thanks so much for posting that Twiz. :D

For some reason I can't see that page. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.