Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15

Maybe he played with that 'friends' money. Or he took an IOU thing. Like, "lend me the money. I know I can double it for you." That type of thing.

He looked great tonight. I'll do pics tomorrow. :D

Im pretty sure that its okay to talk about the episode now with the spoiler box but I dont want to take any chances and I have a lot to say so here is goes...:D
Okay to start off on a good note. He had a really funny line :lol: at the beginning, he was called in because the guy requested him and he was like "Oh, you need my superior interriogating(sp?) skills?" That was funny :lol:. He did look great, I loved his tan suit and could that shirt have lost any more buttons!!! I enjoyed it lol. Now for the sad part...My heart sank when I saw him on that video tape, I wasnt sure who it was at first than I said outloud "Thats Ryan!!" I was so sad, Im trying to stay spoiler free about whats going to happen with Ryan but I kind of want to know now because I was almost crying when that Stetler fired him.. When Horatio was talking to Ryan about what he was doing and they showed Stetler in the back, I was like "Run Ryan!!! Before Stetler Sees You!!!!" I said that outloud too...ugh Stetler gets on my nerves! Anyways, I was and still am sad and anxious for next weeks episode. I really hope that he gets back on the team, It kind of seems like it because Horatio kind of smiled at him when Ryan was walking out and got pushed by somebody. I felt so bad for Ryan, how about you guys?
So theres my thoughts, and if somebody tells me that this doesnt need to be in a spoiler box then I will take the spoiler box off :)

Okay okay I won't do it again just thought ya know but never mind

CSI Miami tonight in the UK and can not wait!! It looks so good!!!! Man I am so excited

I'm at the library since my internet decided to die grrr so I'll probally post tomorrow

Ryan gets fired for gambling....yet Eric still has his job
Ok - I feel like I missed a whole scene. How & why did Stetler get involved? This is Ryan's personal life. He did not make the evidence disappear - he paid off the debt. Why exactly was Ryan fired - because he gave that guy the money? Something seems to not be adding up. Somthing feels like it is missing. How exactly is he protecting the lab? Again - something does not seem right...
He did look very hot again. How is it every week he just gets better looking???

Im pretty sure that we dont need the spoiler box now but if we still do, someone tell me right away and Ill put it in a spoiler box! :)

Ok Katbug Im going to try to answer your questions.
Stetler saw Horatio "yelling" at Ryan. Of course Stetler cant leave anyone alone so he got involved and looked a little more into it.
Im not sure why Ryan had to get fired for that, he did pay the guy so its still a little mystery. Maybe Stetler thought that they couldnt trust Ryan, but then how come Eric is still there? Eric had drug charges and the whole badge incident, and Ryan has one gambling debt that had nothing to do with anybody else on the team and he gets fired??!! It makes me angry a little but we jsut have to see what happens. Also, I think Ryan said he did that to protect the lab because if he didnt pay off the debt, that guy who he owed the money to might have came back to the lab and he already touched Natalia, I guess Ryan was scared
about what might happen to the rest of them so he just payed him off.

I hope that helped a little, it was indeed a confusing episode and we just have to wait to next week , I guess :)

It kind of seems like Ryan becomes a snob. It looks like he goes to (I forgot her name!!!) that reporter girl and like becomes a star and the team gets a little annoyed-especially Eric. Thats just what I think :)

And yes! Ryan did look smoking! He had some great acting too, especially like in the elevator with all the mad faces, he made me want to cry!! :D

I totally agree... why does Ryan get fired and Eric didn't? Eric was involved with buying illegal drugs - yes it wasn't for him but HE GOT CAUGHT!!!! And he was irresponsible in letting his badge get lifted. He wasn't even REPRIMANDED!!!!! I personally think that Ryan has had a bulls eye on his back since the beginning and has been the black sheep of the team and someone was just WAITING for him to mess up big time.

I mean I don't even know but is gambling and having a bookie illegal? I don't know anything about that.... but really though, they shouldn't have come down so hard on Ryan for that!!! Let alone FIRE him!! And again I want to know where he got the money to pay the dude... maybe THAT is what he got fired over and they didn't divulge the full story in that episode because maybe that will come up in the episodes to come - the REAL reason why he got fired. AGAIN - I AM JUST SPECULATING.

I also am not liking how he is acting in next week's epi. He seems kind of arrogant and smug. I hope he doesn't dig himself deeper into problems.

Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party'

Is there a place to find screencaps of Ryan from CSI, lately? Or just a gallery of him in general?

Hi Bilsonite, usually some screencaps from the previous episode are posted here but you could also try other sites like this one http://gallery.efanguide.com/~csimiami/. You can also go to the FanArt Forum and check out the screencap request thread. :)

Rachel, I dont think gambling or having a bookie is even illegal!! Its his own personal life and he was doing it on his own time, its not like he was ditching his job to go gamble. Its not even like his is addicted is it? He just had a bad game, well a really bad one :lol: Anyways, I know buying drugs is illegal and what happened with Eric's badge put many people in danger so if that doesnt scream "FIRE ME!!" then I just dont understand.. I agree, maybe that just had it out for Ryan, but then again Stetler has it out for EVERYBODY! I hope they tell us more about Ryans situation and they dont just leave it where it is. :)

I agree, looks like we have lots of Ryan next week, I'm so sad he got fired, :(, it's kinda depressing. He was smoking in this epi, and i love the faces in the elevator he made, mad Ryan was hot.

ok so i came up with this theory all in a matter of seconds....i think that ryan getting fired doesnt make sense because....i think he may have been workin on something with the 10 grandwith that stetler guy and because he was caught he got fired by him.....or he fired him to make it look like he was a bad guy and now is gonna be workin with erica after we saw in season 4 that ryan did not in any way, type or form agree with what she was doing and now it looks as if he'll be doing that very thing. thats just a guess tho..but seriously i mean eric didnt get fired for purchasing weed and ryan got fired for gambling??i say its a setup for the others..however i could be wrong!!

GunsNRoses259 said:
I agree, looks like we have lots of Ryan next week, I'm so sad he got fired, :(, it's kinda depressing. He was smoking in this epi, and i love the faces in the elevator he made, mad Ryan was hot.

I cannot wait until we see caps of this epsiode. Hint hint to Athlov! Please we will be good.....want cake or cookies??
Seriously though, I think he did some great acting in this episode. I know this is not about Ryan....but could that Frank scene with his car have been any funnier???

Didn't he look like he will look great on camera? Does that make sense?? LOL

BTW - I did not know we already used togoholics anonymous. I like the OTD one - Obsessive Togoholics Disorder- I think it was Elise that suggested it. Can we vote on it yet???

The episode brought up so many open questions. I want to know where he got the money to pay him.
I wished he hadn't lied to Horatio.
why did he lie to him? Maybe he was ashamed of having debts because he gambled too much.
:(
Next week doesn't look good.

Doesnt it say on the side of the forum that the next episode is in two weeks? I hope I read wrong! Somebody please correct me, I dont want to wait two weeks!

that_girl1 thats a good observation, yet another mystery... :lol:

I'll make the poll for the thread names, I have written down all the suggestions so far, if you have anymore suggestions, post them here and I'll take them down and make the poll
I'll make the poll soon since we are nearing the end and dont want to me title-ness when the new thread is opened. We have about 150 posts until thread #16 so thats why Im going to hurry :) So please post your suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back