Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15

K I know I am new in here too, but Elise is right. Wiccan prayers have no place in a CSI forum. I'm not posting Catholic Prayers because I think it would be nice for everyone to read, because I know that it would offend some people if I was all "Praise Jesus!"

Katbug, I like "Togoholics Anonymous", and AliGtr, I love the Monday pic! S3 was my favourite.

Thank you for all the Welcomes everyone! I have been a creeper on here for some time without getting a login, so I am pretty up on the topics, so it's nice to finally be involved in some.

thanks for the Monday pic Ali! :)
aw, he looks so cute and young in the pic. the good old times, where Ryan was the naive young guy. ;)

I saw 'Open Water' tonight. He had a few good scenes. I liked the little banter with Calleigh about 'who has the better hint'. :lol:
The autopsy scene with Alexx and Calleigh at the end of the episode was also funny. He's still so disgusted about some things (I would be too) whereas Calleigh seemed to ignore it. :lol:

Elise, please delete some of your PM's. I can't reply to your PM otherwise. ;)

hot4jontogo said:
instead of OCD, lets call it OTD. Obsessive Togoholics Disorder.

HAHA!!!! i love it!! i so have it!!! that would be an awesome name for the new thread!!!!!! :lol:

Who can start a poll? We should do it now before all these great names are lost!

ahhh i didnt know if you had a full inbox u couldnt get pms ahaha
woooops hahaha

heres a note for all of yas .. anyone who has ifcc, jons movie raccoon is going to be shown in may :)

hot4jontogo said:
heres a note for all of yas .. anyone who has ifcc, jons movie raccoon is going to be shown in may :)

Is it really? :eek: Thanks so much for the info, h4jt! :D I'll have to make a note, lol. I can't remember anything without making a note about it.

I'm sorry but what does ifcc stand for? I don't know if I have that station!

T-minus 30 minutes for the new episode for me!! I.CAN'T.WAIT!!!

really like OTD! How about the "The Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group" for a thread title?
I love it!! That should definatly be in the poll. All the other suggestions are great too. Some of them that you guys mentioned were already used like "Sexy To go. I dont think that was the exact name but I remember one that had "To-go" in it. We also aleady have Togoholics Anonymous, which was a great thread title!! But already used, just a reminder :D

Tonight is the big night! Some of you have already seen the episode, lucky.. I cant wait to see the episode tonight, I know I might cry a little. :lol: I also cant wait to come back on here and read what all you guys say! :)

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 said:
I'm sorry but what does ifcc stand for? I don't know if I have that station!

I didn't notice the extra 'c' on the end there, lol. I was thinking it was IFC or the Independent Film Channel.

Yeh because I have IFC... I didn't know what ifcc was!!!

ETA: I am getting a little frustrated. I thought that we were going to be seeing a lot of Ryan/Jonathan tonite. It's already halfway over and he has only been in ONE scene!!!!!! :mad:

ETAA: 45 minutes into the show now and 2 yes count it TWO scenes!!! :mad: :mad:

ETAYA: (that is Yet Again): Although he had like 4 scenes the ending was worth it. I saw some chest hair! LOLzzzzzzzz!!! :eek:

$10,000 - what was he thinking? ~ * ~ Waaaaaaaaaa!!! It was so sad, the look on his face. And Stetler wouldn't even let him get his stuff. That was low. :mad: I'm really hating Stetler right now.

anyone know where i can get ryan pics from these last couple of episodes because he looked soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot and sexy in them

ifcc is an independent film channel ... its one of the ones we have here in canada, but my band mate has an american dish and its on hers too

I just want to know where he got the 10 grand from because he said that he didn't have it. Unless that was just to get the guy off his back. I wonder if his means of getting the money was illegal and found out and that is what got him fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back