Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15

I am new in here!
I have to agree with H4JT and say that his ears are adorable the way they stick out differently. He's such a little cutie!
My favourite episode for sure is Curse of the Coffin because we see his weaker "crap scared out of him" side. When he runs out of the morgue I burst out laughing.

Welcome to the the thread!!!!! where you can talk with the other Jon stalkers *cough* i mean overly obsessed fangirls *cough* i mean...i'll just shut up now :D.

anyways. i think Jon's imperfections are what makes him sexy along with his gorgeous eyes and hot body :D

i know this is a while back but i've written y'all a little poem :)

a thong
on Jon
is wrong

boxers all the way baby!!! :D

*Waves to Dani * HI girl welcome bck! :D

the OCD name could be "our cute deputy" but that still seems a little strange.

And dont know who said this but jon in a thong is wrong lol

Welcome alphawolfe csimiamiaddict hope ya enjoy it here :D

LOL Elise thats a good idea lol I think every1 in here is suffering frm OTC :lol:

Maybe that could be the next thread name.Great job Elise

aha :) babes youre spellin my name wrong ahaha ... its elise ... not elsie ahah but all the same :)

and yes ... indeed ... we are all suffering from OTD. :(
some of us are having worse symptoms when others ahah ...

I really like OTD! How about the "The Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group" for a thread title? :D Or maybe "Stalking the Wolfe". Because we do really, don't we? :lol:

Welcome alphawolfe and csimiamiaddict ! And welcome back to those with internet problems! How about a Mondaypic? S3 today - Speed Kills. Young and sweet and innocent. This scene just makes me go "Awwwww" every time.

AliGtr's Mondaypic

SpeedKills2.jpg

I've had this pic for so long that I can't remember where I got it from. At a guess, I'd say Miami Style, but I'm not 100% sure. This was the episode when I realised what beautiful eyes he has. He was so wide-eyed in this scene and in the scene where Eric says "Good work" to him. :p

Great pic Aligtr

He looks so young there.Looking at a pic frm season 3 then one frm season 5 you can really see how hes changed over the years i mean hes really grown up.Still looks great tho :p

I like "The Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group" for a thread name lol its funny nice idea Ali

Cute! He looks so young there! I can't believe how young he looks, even though it's not from that long ago. Bless.

I need to get caught up still. New thread name already??? How about Togoholics Anonymous?

Nice one hot4jt. I just thought it would be nice to post something like that but obviously it angers some people and I see it as a blessing to everyone rather than an insult thankyou very much :D And no it's not a bunch of crap!

katbug that sounds fab and I'm glad to see you back in action :D :D :D :D

I'm sure my P.E teacher said Jonathan Togo today. I asked her if she liked CSI Miami and she winked at me.... lol

Can't wait till tomorrow!!!!! In the UK CSI Lv and Miami are on and it's like two hotties one after another :D

Oh and my internets is playing up so if you don't see me for awhile...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back