Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Status
Not open for further replies.
i always wonder about that ... im friends with an actor and theres a msg board out there of his fans and he goes on and reads what they write ahhaha hes always like ummm this is scary ahahha (but on that msg board they are actually really scary ...)
so far i dont think anyone here has written anything scary about jon but id still be soo embarassed ahahha im not the sorta girl who puts myself out there for guys and by being like "oh jon is sooooo hot" and posting pics of him and stuff that we all drool over ahaha ...

Raging4Ryan said:
Ok thanks to Katbug I relized what i should have put in the icon in the first place so i promise this is my last post for this morning :lol:
Ok heres the new icon [image]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/Wacky4Wolfe/Copyofsofine.png[/image]
What ya think :confused:

I love it! Glad I was able to help!
As for the myspace comments. I do not plan on PMing him. I have a blank account and was looking for some help to get started.
Oh - I saw nailed last night. What an episode! JT was great in it.

Hot4 I love that pic. Not something I've seen before. Musicians are sexy especially when they play their own instruments. I love the sax. Wish I'd learnt to play it.

I really wouldn't see that Jon would have the time to come on here and read especially at the rate that we can post at times. He would be completely comfused. If he did I think he would be flattered that so many of us admire him for his acting and that we take a real close look at the storylines they give him.

i LOVE the episode 'Nailed'. i dunno this may sound weird but i love how he has a nail in his eye!! im not trying to say that i hate him i just think it looks so cool

Nailed is a very good episode.
It's hard to see your fav character getting hurt and in life danger, but it's also thrilling. :D
He had a lot of good scenes in Nailed.
This episode provides the right amount of personal storyline and case stuff.

Yesterday aired 'Double Jeopardy', but I wasn't able to see it and I taped it. I only want to know when I have time to watch it. :rolleyes: but you have to read my thoughts about it as soon as I watched it. :p

yeah, i like that too. it's odd. i like seeing my fav characters get hurt. not bad or anything. just enough to give them more screen time and stuff. because nailed had lots of Ryan. Whooooo!! and in Uraban Hellraisers.. we get a real good look at Ryan's eyes. in the part where he's playing the game and Eric comes in they do a real close close up of his eyes and they clearly are HAZEL!!!!!!!

His eyes, those lips, that hair! He seriously needs to get a hair cut. Not only is it getting super long, but it looks like a comb would melt if it got too close. The Spiky hair from earlier this season, (i.e. last nights repeat episode) is perfect.

Today there's been a new episode. 4x15 Skeletons.

A great episode. And Ryan was chewing gum again. ^^

I noticed when he investigated Resden.

I think we already had a little discussion concerning the 'gum chewing', hadn't we?
I can remember somebody (or a few of you) were saying that he'd be chewing gum a lot during s4.

But I don't think we really found out why.

Just wanted to add something to make my posts a little longer this time. :D

And two nice pics from that epi.

Nice profile with a little Togo^^ :D
Sexy...*drools and almost faints*

Credits to athlov for that pics. :)

ahhh thanks for the pics :) the two eps i watched so far today werent skeletons ... sooo maybe thats one of the ones on later on tonight? 4 hours of csi a day ... good thing i work from home most of the time or my job would REALLY be suffering right now!!

i cant wait to see him chewing gum (lol .. what am i saying ahah im a dork.)

Yay, we are starting to talk about his gum chewing again. :lol:
The only time I saw him chewing gum was in an episode of SU2. I look hard when I watch CSI:Miami, never saw him chewing gum on there though yet. :)

I just thought of something today. Isnt kind of weird, Im probably one of those who is on the younger side of this board, and Im checking out an almost 30 year old man! A little strange dont you think? Oh well, I dont care lol :D

togoholism has no age restrictions ... youre one of the lucky ones to have good taste at your age. how old are you if you dont mind me asking??
i know when i was like 14-18 i was completely obsessed with the backstreet boys ... lol ...
im glad my taste has matured :)

Twiz ,Katbug Im glad you like the icons :D

As for the chewing gum thing I dont know were you guys are lookin iv watch Season 3 and 4 so many times yet I still dont see him chewin gum :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back