Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

Re: Ryan/Jonathan #14

Thanks Dutchie You have a good point.I will save it for the next thread.Ill try to remember it :D

And u did do a good job i couldnt have done it :lol: sorry if im talkin nonsence but im on a caffine /togo buzz right now lol

2. RYANisHAWT

RYANisHAWT Hit and Run

i dunno if im crazy but does any one here have a thing for ryan's brow? when he do that "brow thingy" he looks soooo hot!!!! =X

how i wish ryan could do funny faces. he always seems so serious.

3. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

I'm not sure what's wrong. When I woke up today I couldn't breath anymore. My nose and my throat were clogged. It's better now but my throat is still hurting. I think it's also a bit raw. And everything hurts. :(

Perhaps it's just a cold but we're suffering the beginning of a flu epidemic. We'll see by tomorrow. I'm drinking my tenth tea now and I'm eating my 12th apple. (Told my dad to get more apples for me). Never had such a healthy day. :D

*wants to post something to cheer herself up*

Shootout pic
    *Yay*
    I love that style! :D
    'Legal' & cute

4. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Get well soon! :)

And I looove your pics.. Ryan is the most cute guy on earth!! :D

* I edited cause it should probably be Jonathan is the most cute guy on earth.. :lol:

5. RYANisHAWT

RYANisHAWT Hit and Run

Yurek, get well soon. :)

Look at Togo, you'll feel better. :D

im still waiting for shirtless ryan. is he shy to show off his sexy muscles? =X

6. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Nothing like a little "Hot Guy Therapy" to make you feel better Yurek. I would post some, but I dont have time
    right now, but I promise I will post some pics later for y'all. Thanks for the pics everyone-by the way. and Nice work with the poll Dutchie :)
    ETA:
    We really have to start that petition :lol: Myabe the producers arent letting him take his shirt off :( Maybe Jon really wants to, I hope they let him soon or Jon just might quit! :lol: joking...but really, its about time we see some Ryan chest :D

7. RYANisHAWT

RYANisHAWT Hit and Run

a drenched Ryan would also be nice. *smiles*

he's so beefed up now. he should be proud to show off his muscles and let us drool. =X omg omg. naughty thoughts.

8. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

I was looking at the last pics posted in the other thread and there were some of him singing. I have seen them before on his Myspace. I am dying to hear him sing. I wonder if he is any good at it... I mean I am sure he is! Just wonder if he is a yeller or actually has a good singing voice - ya know?

9. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Whee, new thread!!
    I was gonna post yesterday, but I had to go to my aunt's.

I just came from Jon's Myspace and he has changed his song. It's "Wolf Like Me" and it's some sort of TV & Radio broadcasting thing. Cracks me up, too. (I nearly died when I saw it...) And he has a new pic up... I'll be back in a few...

10. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

That is a very good question! I really would like to hear him sing. He kind of seems like the yeller type, espiecally when you see pics of his band. That would be cool if he really did have the nice good singing voice. Im going to go check out his myspace :lol: It should be interesting, then I will be back with pictures because I will be bored and I promised you guys pics!! :)

11. athlov

athlov Guest

Dutchie, loyal2wolfe, [​IMG] flatterers. :p

Yurek I love the *Yay* picture. I just love seeing him squat for some reason. :D

For RYANisHAWT: The Eyebrow :lol:

ETA: New Picture!!

[​IMG]

:lol: :lol:

If you look closely, it looks like he has a bunch of fingers on his right hand. :eek: :lol:

12. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

13. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

Ummmmmm Athlov... I looked at the bigger version of that picture on his Myspace and that isn't a ton of fingers on his right hand... it is in fact a CIGGARETTE!!! and in his pocket of his jacket in the front is the pack of cigs. I am pi$$ed now and disappointed!!! :( :( :(

I can see he looks really young in that picture. Hopefully that is an OLD pic and he isn't a smoker anymore!!!!

14. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Oh my gosh, I hope those arent ciggarettes!!! That would be horrible!!
    And on another sad note...On his myspace it says" I wear black on the outside because thats how I feel on the inside" or something close to that, thats so sad :(

15. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

ILuvJonathanTogo I hate to say it (believe me) it is very much so a ciggarette. Click on the picture and it is VERY big and VERY apparent. Look at the pocket of the jacket he is wearing... the pack is there. I try to focus on the rip he has in his jeans in the buttock region to steer my vision elsewhere!

Now I don't know for sure if the person that is organizing that page is truly him, but it is definitely him in that picture.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.