Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. athlov

athlov Guest

2. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Re: Ryan/Jonathan #14

Oh my gosh Athlov, thanks so much again! I havent even looked at the pic you posted yet but since they are from SU2 , I know that Im going to be loving them. He is so freakin adorable in that show!! He makes the funiest faces when he talks, I think I actully like Jon in SU2 more than I like him in CSI:Miami. I love him in both but I think I love him in SU2 more :D
    Welcome Cat! You will enjoy it here :)
    Okay Im off to view the absolutly adorkable pics :)
    ETA: Okay, I probably shouldnt have been eating when I was looking at those pics, I was laughing so much, I choked :lol: Thanks again [/b]Athlov[/b]
    Oh just to remind you guys The first Ryan thread(I think it was the very first) was called "The Wolfe Pack" I remember it, so I dont think #14 should be "The Wolfe Pack" but I still like the name, I just think we should make it something different than what we already had :)

3. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

YAY!!! A new thread!! LUVS IT!!!!

I vote for Togoholism is International just to give props to the plenty of international fans that just joined.
    My second vote would be Wolfe Pack

My pic contribution:
    It has to be a sin to be this hottttt!

ETA: Athlov great caps from SU2!!! I must add though (I think I said this in the last thread) that if I would have seen him in SU2 first I wouldn't have been a Togoholic. I just don't like his character. I mean he's all sorts of cute - even though he doesn't even look like himself in that show - but his acting that part just doesn't seem natural. He's a blubbering geeky trainwreck!!!! :lol:

4. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Athlov love the pics, thnks/

5. RYANisHAWT

RYANisHAWT Hit and Run

O.M.G ATHLOV!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SU2 PICS!! ok, i'm one happy girl thanks to you. :D :D

there's no SU2 in singapore. i wanna watch it. :( he looks so young & smiley & different from Ryan.

for the thread name : i vote for
    - The Only Gorgeous One.
    - Togoholism is International.

weee~!

6. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

WoW Athlov Great pics hes soo cute in those!And always smiling :D

Im not sure if any1 saw these so im gona post them again
    Whoa a New Thread and A special present

Enjoy :D

7. athlov

athlov Guest

^Whoa, he looks dreamy. Nice pics.
    In the second one he looks like he has no teeth. :lol:

And the one Marns posted up there was really funny too. Jon makes the greatest faces. :lol:

Maybe someone should start a poll for the name of the thread. Whose done that before?

8. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

I haven't but I'm willing to try...and it worked ;) I've set a stop time for the 1st or March at 6pm, but I think it's my 6pm, which is 5pm Greenwich time. Whatever, just vote for your favorite. I took 'the Wolfe pack' out because there was mentioned it's been a thread title before.

OH and then something else...I might have a little (well, little...) surprise for y'all today. It's no fanart, and I'm sure the newbies probably won't really care, but some posters who have been hanging around her for a while might like it. (You better!) I'm wrapped in mystery here...:lol: Just wait and see.

9. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Wow! A new thread! I tried to get on to TalkCSI yesterday, but I couldn't. And then I come on today, and there's a new thread already! *throws confetti* :D

How about "The Return of the Wolfe Pack", or "The Wolfe Pack Returns", or something like that? I like the name. I also like Togoholism is International because we are spread all over the world.

Lovely pics from SU2 , athlov ! He looks more like he looks now in them, even though he must have been younger than he was in S3. Very cute! And is it just me, or are his teeth a little less even in some of those pics than they are now? Maybe he had some work done on them in between the two shows? He certainly has perfect teeth now. I would like to see him smile this much in CSI:M. :D :p

And all the other pics too! He's just so good to look at! Marns , I like the pics you made.

So here's a thread-warming Mondaypic. Usually what happens is that I miss the opening of the new thread, and it ends up tagged onto the end of the old thread. :lol: But I've timed it right this time. Yay! It's from Death Eminent. An adorable frown. I absolutely love that little furrow in his forehead.

[​IMG]
    Credit to Miami Style.

10. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

Old epi? I love it when you guys across the pond call epis 'old' and they stil hasn't been shown here in my country. It's really annoying. I hope we'll get to see that 'Law & Order' season soon but I think it won't come out until the end of this year. :rolleyes:

So..now some better stuff.

Welcome Catwoman! to our togolicious place. Hope you have much fun! :)

@athlov: :eek: Thanks so much for the SU2 pics! I was never really into that show but I remember watching it two or three times. But I never noticed Jon there. I must have watched the epis without him. ^^ He looks so cute..and young there! :D Really great!

My day is saved! *yippie*.though I'm still feeling sick.^^

11. ModernDayDrifter

Thanks for the poll Dutchie you did a great job :D
    I know i wouldnt have been able to do that lol

Athlov im glad you like the pics i posted.I didnt notice what he was doing with his mouth in the second 1 lol your right tho looks like hes got no teeth :lol:

Great pic AliGtr That will definatly get me through the day :D

12. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

New thread, yeah! I like 'The Howling Hot Wolfe', but the other names seem quite nice as well. I don't really mind any name, actually. But if I had 2 choose, I'd go for the name I mentioned above.

athlov, face it, everyone loves u to death!

Jon's such a funny sweetheart in SU2. The sweetest pics r the ones in which he's looking at that plate dish thingy. & boy is he forever smiling. 100% SWEET! My sis will SCREAM looking at the SU2 caps. Now that's therapy all right! :lol: Thank Q so much 4 getting the caps.

13. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Welcome, Catwoman! Enjoy yourself here! I guess that won't be hard.. :D

Oh AliGtr, your MondayPic is too cute! :) It was my first day in school after a two-week holiday, so I really needed a Ryan-Shot.. :lol: I was actually looking forward to your Mondaypic. :D

Are you feeling sick, Yurek? :( What do you have?

14. ModernDayDrifter

Ok i know this is a little late considering theres already been a poll but i just thought of this name its kind of a quote and a name. "Thats Hot" and so is Togo or Ryan or Wolfe whatever name ya wana use.
    I just saw the DC thread name and its Miami Never Closes Neither Does This thread so i thought it be a fun to use a Ryan quote as a thread name. Hope u guys like that idea :D

15. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Raging4Ryan, I could add that in the poll, problem is, people can only vote once so if they already voted for another title, they can't vote for yours anymore. What I suggest is for you to write down this title and keep it somewhere until we're starting thread #15 (looong time from now) and then suggest it again. Then it can be included in the poll there and be voted for. It'd be a pity if you missed votes in this poll. I hope you understand what I mean :lol:

Oh and thanks for the compliment, but it's just a poll :p

Welcome Catwoman! Fall down on one of the comfy chairs here, and enjoy your stay. Keep your drool bucket close at all times, you never know when you'll be needing it ;)

OK so I totally forgot to say: Athlov!! (We should change your name into AthLOVE :lol:) Thanks for those wonderful caps. It never amazes me what Jon can do with his face. I can't even do the brow thingie. The other brow follows :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.