Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's getting pretty chatty in here...

I could be wrong, but the episode when Ryan winks at Natalia might have been Throwing Heat? I'm probably wrong.. I kind of tried to forget he winked, lol.

I sort of want to see Ryan get shot. I love angst. :devil: And yeah if the doctors had to rip his shirt off to treat him we would see him shirtless. But like someone said, I don't think they'll go with the getting shot storyline again. There's been Speed, Marisol, Calleigh (sort of), and now Delko.

I'd like to see Ryan changing shirts in the locker room too. We haven't had that in Miami have we, hmm. I know they've done it in Las Vegas and New York.

ETA: You guys really need to slow down with your posting.. This isn't a chat room.

Yeah I didn't know that like at all, and then the whole thing that I said..."I am going to post a lot so I can get my display picture!!!" Or whatever. I posted that before I saw yours and ILuvJT's posts. So I wasn't trying to be a snobb or anything I just didn't read your post in time...thanx tho!

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 said:
HAHA I know how much you want to get an icon but double triple etc... posting unfortunately isn't allowed. You can plead your case to the mods but chances are they won't care and aren't going to allow it! You will have enough posts in time to get one!

I am just trying to give you a heads up. ;)

Yeah I didn't know that like at all, and then the whole thing that I said..."I am going to post a lot so I can get my display picture!!!" Or whatever. I posted that before I saw yours and ILuvJT's posts. So I wasn't trying to be a snobb or anything I just didn't read your post in time :lol:...thanx tho! Also you guys Natalia's forum thing has 20 pages....! We should catch up!!

iluv_ryan said:
Yeah I am going to post a lot because I want to get a display picture!!!

That's a good way to get your post count knocked back down too. ;) Our admin TBonz has said in the past that she will bust down the posts counts of those she believes are spamming in order to get an avatar.

Also, you were already told once in this thread by me on Tuesday and at least twice tonight by other members to please not double post, and yet you've done it again. Please use the edit function as opposed to double posting. Continued double posting (especially after being asked by the mods not to) can be a warnable offense.

Thanks. :)

ThumpyG42 said:
iluv_ryan said:
Yeah I am going to post a lot because I want to get a display picture!!!

That's a good way to get your post count knocked back down too. ;) Our admin TBonz has said in the past that she will bust down the posts counts of those she believes are spamming in order to get an avatar.

Also, you were already told once in this thread by me on Tuesday and at least twice tonight by other members to please not double post, and yet you've done it again. Please use the edit function as opposed to double posting. Continued double posting (especially after being asked by the mods not to) can be a warnable offense.

Thanks. :)

Yeah I didn't know that they were posting those to me and I never read your post to me about it? but I am terribly sorry for the trouble if you read my post that is directly above yours I believe that will expain. ;) (Once again, sorry! :(

It's alright iluv_ryan. :) Although, it's always a good policy to go back and read all the new posts in a thread each time before posting so that way you don't miss anything important.

Also, if there's anything you don't understand--like how to use the edit function for example, please feel free to pm either myself or speed_cochrane. Either of us would be glad to help. ;)

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 said:
CSI_Slasher said:
I wonder...why is it that he is the only male actor in CSI:Miami that has yet to have a shirtless shot ANYWHERE? I mean, I've seen both Adam Rodriguez and David Caruso shirtless. Is Jonathan shy or something?

I LOLed at this because I have actually seen more of David Caruso than just shirtless.. try pantless and underwearless in NYPD Blue! That was a long time ago though. Don't know if it still looks the same - and really don't care to!

And yes there are NO pics of Jonathan ANYWHERE shirltess. He might just be insecure or chose not to expose himself in that way. The one thing that I am DYING to see Jonathan do is bust out laughing over something - and I don't mean the little chuckle that he gave when Eric said "You get it in the eyes all the time" (in Silencer when they were talking about being compared to ARod and Jake Gyllenhaal). I am talking full on laughter like "BWAHAHAHAHAA!!!" *gasping for air* "AHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAA!" coming out of his mouth. I think I even want to see that over shirtless.

I would love to see him laugh like that to, it would be great! lol. I wish he had a better since of humor as Ry ;an Wolfe u know? :D

No one has answered my question about some kind of mustache picture that you guys we're talk about before.
I would really like to know what that was all about please!

Mustache picture? I dont know anything about that but now Im suddenly very curious. Is it Jon with a mustache? Someone post that picture!! :lol:

^ It was a Candid, personal pic that Jon posted on his MySpace, I believe, and someone posted it in here. :D he had a 'stache and we mostly agreed he should lose it.

Also, it is chatty in here! Page 19? We've jumped 2 pages in a day! Wow! (is it just me or is it also hot in here? :lol:)

When was H shirtless?
H wasn't but in NYPD Blue David Caruso was. This is off topic though, and the mods are probably already checking up on us because we're posting so fast. :D

About the Jon being shy thing- lots of guys are. if you haven't noticed, he's beefed up quite a bit (of course you've noticed, you guys notice everything about the guy) and maybe he's embaressed because he's not as slim? I don't know, but I would like to see him shirtless. It's not bugging me thoigh, and i don't lose sleep over it, because I doubt it will happen anytime soon unless they decide to have him get shot and the only person who should get shot at this point is H. I am sooo dying for him to get shot and be critical...

Back on-topic, sorry. :D

Well, that's all I got, I'm afraid. We need a new thread name soon, and at this rate, in a few days! But didn't we just make this thread like a week or two ago?? I don't know, time flies. :D

Later, ladies.

stepherz_14 said:
I have a question! What's this mustache picture you guys keep talking about?
Okay...this must be something from my hiatus. Jon with a mustache? :eek: Don't tell me he's channeling Nick.

Speaking of pics...it's been so long since we had some..
These are old, but oh-so-nice. :devil:

Scared
Someone said they thought he was hott angry
Yet again, hott while angry
Smexeh
So cute...

Both Thumpy and athlov prolly have something to do wit these pics being on my computer...I'll post more later.

The moustache pic is on 'his' myspace page. (I put his in those quotes because I have no idea if that is really him behind that myspace page - lots of people like to pose as celebs on myspace) It's clearly fake - it doesn't even match his hair color. it looks like he was goofing around and someone captured a candid pic of him with it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back