Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Man!! I cant wait much longer, I need the hottness and the emotion! I only have to wait 1 Hour and 29 Minutes! then I am going to go crazy on these boards, along with everyone else tomorrow. Thanks for all the info so far!

You are welcome.

Oh and keep an eye out for when he leans up to this one guy and says, "I don't give a damn about your car". It's kind of amusing. I liked the whole interrogation process.

Oh, and don't worry, you won't be disappointed. :D Jon did an awesome job with Ryan's emotions... he was so hurty and sad, and I just wanted to give him a hug and tell him that Eric was going to be ok, that TPTB wouldn't dare kill him off yet. :)

This is one of my favourite eps this season for sure, but then that was pretty much a given, due to the whole story-line that's happening. Gotta love February Sweeps. :D

Guys...please be wary about posting plot details of the episodes in unmarked threads until after they air in all North American time zones.

Thanks!

If it was up to me, I would give him a million (emmys?) Its an emmy right? anyways I would give him a million and I havent even seen the episode yet!
Countdown: 1 Hour, 6 Minutes!

WOW...what a great ep... and omg yes Ryan was full of emotions tonight... hot hot hot. This is an ep not to miss. Athlov I know your working your butt off on caps for us with this one.. *gives Hugs*

-If its still too early for spoilers, then please fix this post Mods-

I could not believe how excellent this episode was! Ill be honest, I cried, I cried a couple parts actually. When Ryan was testing the Security Guard for GSR, when he said " You shot my friend" I just burst out crying. Ryan really cared about Eric, I mean really, REALLY cared! It was so sweet! He was hot of couse, when he got angry, wow was he hot or what?! When he was up with the Security Guard's face...I loved it! This was an awesome episode, a very touching episode. Sad but touching. Ryan was fantastic , as always! I saw again , now after seeing the episode, I will still give him a million emmys for just this episode. They showed little sid clips of him almost crying! This was truly a very great episodem well done on all parts. :)
Oh and you were right, Ryan's voice was deeper than usual, very sexy.
(I know I talked a lot about things other than Ryan, Im sorry!!)

Jon was stunning last night. I mean, he really shoed the world how great he is.
Ryan was very emotional, very intense, and I believe there's nobody who wasn't touched by that "You shot my friend!"... His voice was faint and feeble, but you could tell how mad he was (in fact one sec later he nearly assaulted the man :lol:).
I'm glad Ryan got the chance to prove how he cares for Eric. i love them when they argue (sexy :p), but I was happy too see some genuine friendship too.

Jon Togo did a great job last night, so full of emotion, so sexy. Wonderful. I loved his eyes last night for some reason. And when he was standing in the room with Eric, leaning against the wall, I thought he was crying (Or on the verge.) poor fella. It was a GREAT show last night. Him angry? WOO

I have to say that this epi is in my top 3..
Nailed
One Of Our Own
Man Down

This season has proved to be that they are improving on everyone's character strengths. Although I wasn't too thrilled with the dwelling on Eric's character and background (would rather it be Ryan) I understand why they did.
Excellent performances on all actors/actresses last night! BRAVO!

Ha. I found it funny when he used to word "brain" instead of "head".

He acted as though he matured a couple years or so.

OMG I am so jealous. I don't get to see this episode for months yet and the more you all talk about it the more I need to see it. So glad that they gave him the opportunity to play a really challenging scene and that he did it well.

Ahh!!! Jon was amazing in last nights episode! Man when he was standing in the hospital I thought he was going to cry.. His eyes were so watery for like half of the episode. I loved that (cause I really want to see him cry :rolleyes:). And ohh my gosh his voice was soo deep for the whole episode I was like omggg. Oh and the interrogation.. both of them were soo hotttt! Jon does deserve and award :p. I give him an A +++++ :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back