Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is random but is anyone else mad at that stupid girl in the episode. "Nailed" the one that shot Ryan in the eye!!!! GRRRRR....!

My God!!!!It is a really TOUGH choice bewteen Jake and Jon. :rolleyes:
I like Jake G. first,and then fall in love with Ryan after watching CSI:Miami.
Frankly speaking,Jake G. is the most beautiful and sexiest man I 've ever seen. ;)
Now I can't give up both of them. :devil:
Ryan has the same dreamy eyes and adorable smile. :D
How can I not love Ryan Wolfe? :lol:

OMG Athlov GREAT pics hes so hot!!!!! :devil: but soo sad :(
i havnt seen any frm season five but i know so much about the eppys sometimes it bugs me that i know so much about these eppys i havnt see but theres no way i could stop coming to this forum.i need a little of Togo every day lol

Again GREAT pics of Togo athlov :D

Ya'll should go on YouTube and look up either/or Jonathan Togo, Ryan Wolfe and there's a bunch of clips with him.......he's sooooo hot..

Im so happy, I finally get time to come on and reply to all the wonderful, Jon filled posts.
Athlov Thank you so much!! I was thinking about Monday's episode all day so far...and the pictures you posted will never let me stop thinking about it, but why would I want to stop. He was absolutly excellent! Throughout the whole episode, his eyes were so sad and sincere. That "You shot my friend." line is still stuck in my head. The way he said it, it showed how much his really cared about his buddy Eric. I cried, it was so beautiful :)

iluv_ryan...please do not double post as this can be seen as spamming.

If you need to add something to a previous reply, please use the 'edit' function, which is available for up to 24 hours after making a post.

Thank you. :)

Yep. The Hardy Boys are back in action. He sounded so pissed...some real passion behind that anger! Can't wait until Ryan and Eric get a case together. *sighs, dreams*

Me neither, thats going to be a very awesome episode, them working togeth after what happened. I cant wait. By the way, I like the episode with the Jake G. reference. It was hilarious and Ryan was so dang cute-as always :)
-----------
I was viewing Athlov's wonderful collection of screencaps and I found the "Nailed" ones. I jsut about started crying. The pictures reminded me of how scared and sad when watching that episode. There was a really clear picture of Ryan in the car when Eric is rushing him to the hospital that shows his face fully , nail in eye and all!! It broke my heart-reliving that episode :( Poor Ryan.
Just thought Id tell you guys, because Im bored :lol:

Athlov I so love you. You've saved me from the pain of waiting months to see this episode. I'll be spending ages looking and re looking at the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back