Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
The episode with Ryan in the hospital is the upcoming episode 'Man Down', it's a promo pic so beware spoilers. The pic which Athlov just posted...is that 'Open Water'? I think it is.

Guys, slow down just a little, ok? It was getting a little chatty. About Ryan shirtles...well we've had the whole LV cast shirtless (well...except Grissom :lol:) So I have good hope that one day TPTB will come to their senses and add a shower scene or anything. OR that nice 'saving the drowning girl scene' that someone made up a few threads ago.

*pours water over Shadowfax face* Stay with me here, I need you to write for me :p Kidding. *splashes more water just for fun*

If anyone wants an avatar you could of course go to the CSI:Miami icon thread and request one. That way it won't interfere with the discussion here. I believe that occasionally posting fan art is ok, as long as it doesn't interfere with the normal posting.

Inge...now you've made me anxious. What if he gets charged for temper again? :eek:

WOW :eek: Athlov I love that pic :D

Im with you IluvJonTogo that has got to be one of the most sexiest pics i have ever seen and it states it :lol:

Awsome job Athlov

Page 14, wow!

Seriously, the name of the new thread should be...'Hot-Guy-Therapy: Ryan Wolfe'.:lol:
I have a feeling I'll be adding Eric Szmanda onto my guys list very, very soon! But absolutely NO one can beat sweet Ryan. I've been in love with him 4 what, 5 months already?
Whoa, time flies!

How did I fall in love with Ryan??? Well, one night 5 months ago I was watching the ep 'Nailed', & the moment I saw him screaming in pain in the car, I was like, omg you're hurt, don't die!
After the ep I woke my little sister up & told her there was a 'surprise' on channel AXN tomorrow afternoon 4 her (the show's aired like 5 times a week here). The next thing I know, she too falls in love with Wolfe.

:lol:

loyal2wolfe said:
Page 14, wow!

Seriously, the name of the new thread should be...'Hot-Guy-Therapy: Ryan Wolfe'.:lol:
I have a feeling I'll be adding Eric Szmanda onto my guys list very, very soon! But absolutely NO one can beat sweet Ryan. I've been in love with him 4 what, 5 months already?
Whoa, time flies!

How did I fall in love with Ryan??? Well, one night 5 months ago I was watching the ep 'Nailed', & the moment I saw him screaming in pain in the car, I was like, omg you're hurt, don't die!
After the ep I woke my little sister up & told her there was a 'surprise' on channel AXN tomorrow afternoon 4 her (the show's aired like 5 times a week here). The next thing I know, she too falls in love with Wolfe.

:lol:

loyal2wolfe, i too fell in love with him after i watched Nailed. in that eppy, his eyes were so beautiful(minus the nail of course).

and AXN is showing repeat eppys of season 3. I WANT SEASON 5. :(

RYANisHAWT said:

loyal2wolfe, i too fell in love with him after i watched Nailed. in that eppy, his eyes were so beautiful(minus the nail of course).

and AXN is showing repeat eppys of season 3. I WANT SEASON 5. :(

Woohoo finished all my hw! Only got violin 2 practise later.

RYANisHAWT, love your signature. You've encouraged me to make one of my own too, :D since I don't have an avatar which I can't wait to get. I'll change my signature soon, lazy to do it now lol. I SOOO want Season 5 too. He looks super cute in 'Curse of The Coffin' & 'Throwing Heat' - & omg the 'killer porcupine' hair. My sister loves calling him a porcupine whenever we talk bout S5. Hahaha...

& one question - how old r u???

Great pics, Marns!

I have a question. A friend of mine needs a good pic of Ryan's hummer.Can somebody help me with that? She's kinda desperate because she can't find any good pics via google so I thought I'd ask here in the 'Togo/Ryan'area. :D

Let me know if someone has a pic. Would be so awesome.

*throws in a pic*
web page

Thanks Marns but I think..I'm sure that one was one of those many pics made by athlov so credits go to her.
Don't worry. I'm sure someone else can help me that. That's why I throw the question in this thread. The highest possibilty to get a pic. :lol:

Thanks Dutchie for the pics.
I meant the 'CSI Hummer', just didn't write it. I thought it'd be okay that way. *stupid*
But anyway... those pics are great for my friend.

*takes a coffee and a cake* :D

Yurek said:
Great pics, Marns!

I have a question. A friend of mine needs a good pic of Ryan's hummer.Can somebody help me with that? She's kinda desperate because she can't find any good pics via google so I thought I'd ask here in the 'Togo/Ryan'area. :D

Let me know if someone has a pic. Would be so awesome.

*throws in a pic*
web page
Okay well I'm so sorry because I can't find any caps for the eppy and I don't know how to make them, but I know Ryan drives his Hummer in it. "One Night Stand"
Hope that helps :)

Great pics everyone! Really brightens up the thread :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back