Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter from which epi the pic is. That's no problem. :)

Yeah. I remember him driving the hummer in that epi. I own tht dvd. Damn... so stupid. Where are my thoughts today? :lol:

Athlov love the avatar. Wasn't too sure about the glasses at first but from that pic it's definately growing on me.

Raging4Ryan thanks for the offer. The pic's not a problem it's what to have on it. I've no imagination.

Someone earlier mentioned about Ryan shirtless scenes. I can't see it happening for a while if at all. Not unless something serious happens. I think it's down to the individual actor. Maybe he's more of a tease than just show it all. I like the tease.

The Hummer pic is well gorgeous too.

Sadly I don't think we will ever see a Ryan shirtless scene. I just don't see there being any need for that. Possibly a wet Tshirt (from diving into water for a rescue or recovery of someone/thing) but not ever shirtless!

OMG I was just watching Nailed again and I totally missed a sentence he said... did anyone else catch it? Ryan and Calleigh are in the lady's house and there is a broken bowl of oranges on the floor and scene goes as follows:
Ryan: "Broken bowl of oranges"
Calleigh: "Shows signs of a struggle"
Ryan: "They could have had sex." Snaps a pic.
"Haven't you ever pushed aside a dinner plate to get some?"

OMG when I actually HEARD that line it stood out like a sore thumb - I can't believe I missed it the first, second, third, eighth..... time around! I got a big tingle!! HAHA!

Oh and I can finally put an avatar up. I have reached over 100 posts. How do I do that? Or should this question be in another thread? Probably......

^ first, you have to uplaod an avatar to your own webspace, for example create a photobucket account.
then cklick 'my home' and choose the category 'Personal information' and then you have to paste the URL from your avatar in the right field. Make sure, you click the button besides 'the url is...' and then submit.
Hope that helped. :)

Nikki said: Inge...now you've made me anxious. What if he gets charged for temper again?

aw, sorry Nikki. Didn't meant to scare you. *hugs* ;)
The right quote is BTW,
H: I may not be able to help you.

I like this scene. Horatio called him Ryan. :D
There are not many Horatio and Ryan scenes where they don't talk about a case. :(
There was the scene in Fade Out and this scene.

Hm, in the spoilers for the next episode 'Broken Home' I read nothing about Ryan. It could mean nothing, because I didn't read about Natalia either. I read about him in the spoilers for the episode after 'Broken Home'. I think he works with Horatio. IMO he's safe, nothing will happen.
;)

Just to clear things up, I was the one talking about the hope for shirtless Ryan, and who posted about him saving a drowning girl and having to ump shirtless into a pool :D . I went back a few threads to mfind my actual post, but I had no luck, you guys post too much!!! :lol: Anyways , I cant wait for tongiht's episode...I have about 5 hours until its on, thats way too long.
By the way..what does IMO mean?

Ok ladies... just a heads up... when you watch tonite's new epi... just listen to his voice. It is so incredibly sexxxxy I can't stand it. He speaks in a lower tone throughout the whole epi.... his voice is even more breathy in this - I can't stand it!!

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 said:
Ok ladies... just a heads up... when you watch tonite's new epi... just listen to his voice. It is so incredibly sexxxxy I can't stand it. He speaks in a lower tone throughout the whole epi.... his voice is even more breathy in this - I can't stand it!!
Oh my goodness!! I was already super excited for this episode but now , I hear this about Ryan and his super sexy voice...Im about to burst!!
Countdown: 2 Hours, 42 Minutes!
-----
I bet right after I watch the episode, or tomorrow, I will be crying on this thread...I hear that Jon reserves an award for his acting in this episode. I bet Im going to be crying all during this episode! I hear that he gets really sad, Man, I have really got to go load up on my tissues, Im going to need them!

I don't believe I've ever posted in this thread before because Delko's my favorite, but after tonight's episode I just had to.

Jonathan Togo did an excellent job tonight and he really portrayed the emotions the best out of everyone. And rawr... is that boy sexy when he's angry.

There are going to be some great screen caps for this ep. He was soooo emotional. We got to see sad :(, mad :mad:, frustrated, tired, lost, disbelief, etc.

He's such a sweetheart. ;)

Ilove episodes when he shows a lot of emotion, this episode is going to have me crying my eyes out even if Eric is okay.
Avalia said:
And rawr... is that boy sexy when he's angry.
You've Seen the Light! Congrats! lol
And yes, yes he is indeed!! I cant wait to see some angry Ryan!!!
Countdown: 2 Hours!

ILuvJonathanTogo said:
Ilove episodes when he shows a lot of emotion, this episode is going to have me crying my eyes out even if Eric is okay.
Avalia said:
And rawr... is that boy sexy when he's angry.
You've Seen the Light! Congrats! lol
And yes, yes he is indeed!! I cant wait to see some angry Ryan!!!
Countdown: 2 Hours!

Ohhh. I did see the light after these past two episodes. He's really turning into a good actor on this show and I appreciate his emotion and looks hahaha.

And wait'll he slams the photos on the table. So intense. I loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back