Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryansnuttytart said:
Marns I don't know how to make avatars either. The one I have now is just a pic I had saved. I'm not clever enough and I hate asking people to do them for me.

ryansnuttytart if u like i can make u an avatar just provide me with a pic and tell me what ya want it to say and ill have it for ya.

AliGtr that is such a great pic love it!!! :D

I made another sparkle icon. I still haven't figured out how to make a really good sparkle. :rolleyes:

sad.gif

Is it okay?

ETA:

sad2.gif

I'm watching the movie Big Fat Liar, and some guy's last name is Wolfe. They've called him Mr. Wolfe, The Wolfe, and Wolfe. :lol: I was like :eek: *drool*

I love Ryan in Free Fall. I love him in the white jacket.

Free Fall,I heared he wears that white jacket in alot of eppys so i think its the same coat but its in No Mans Land cuz im pretty sure hes in the hospital in that shot

No prob IloveJonathanTogo

We seem to be in a rut..we need a new topic about Ryan...hmm... How long do you guys think until the producers give us some Ryan shirtless action? I hear we are getting some Eric shirtless action tomorrow(or today for those who dont live in Hawaii), but when will we get Ryan shirtless action!! If they need help with how to do it, Im full of suggestions...perhaps I should write them a letter :lol:
What do you guys think? :D

*gasp* :eek:
*hits the floor with a thud*

OMFG!!! I was scrolling down and what did I see? _Calleigh_'s pic and Ryan's sexy, delicious arms in that blue shirt with that serious stare and that gun on his left hip! *drools* Can't. Stop. Staring. :eek:

I don't even know if there was a warning, but I pretty much fell off my chair from the hotness. :lol: Gah! That man is just too... too... *at a loss for words* :eek:

Yeah, y'all can fill in the blank there. Hot? Gorgeous? Sexy? A woman's fantasy in the flesh? :lol: :devil:

^ Hahaha that sounds great. :D

Check this out. :D

ETA: It's from 509: Going Going Gone.

(Sorry Dutchie, but sometimes I almost forget that any other thread exists here. Well, a few others too, but I mostly see the ones at the top.)

Oh My Goodness!!!!! Athlov That picture, his pose, his eyebrow, the most sexiest picture of him I have EVER SEEN!!!! Oh and his low shirt!! Oh my goodness!!! Nice sparkles by the way :D Very good job and Thanks for posting that. *Rubs head* I kinda blacked out for a second, thats one hot picture!

--------------
What episode was that? Im so horrible with episode names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back