Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raging4Ryan both of your pics are gorgeous. After all they are of Ryan.

Marns as usual your pics are fantastic. I love just looking at them.

It's been great to see how much Ryans image has changed over the last few years. From suc h a young looking boy to a great strappying incredibly sexy man.

I tell ya those S3 pics of him just doesn't do it for me. I mean he's cute and all but that's just the thing.. he's cute.

I am totally luvin the beefed up short haired man that he has become. It makes me feel less like an older woman pining after little boys.....

For some reaosn I always think of that quote "from bitch to bull" lol

It's amazing how much you can notice the difference in his face.

Yeah, I prefer the season 4 and 5 look too. I just don't care for long hair on men; that's all. He does look more like a 'man' with the short hair. :D

I am totally luvin the beefed up short haired man that he has become. It makes me feel less like an older woman pining after little boys.....
:lol: LMAO, R2T!! :lol: You are sooo funny!

But I'm with you on this one. I think he was cute. But now, I get the chills just thinking about what a sexy hunk of a man he's become. :devil: *drools at the mental image* :D

Oh I agree with everyone else here. I mean he was cute, as your all saying but since season 4 he just has that extra special something.

A question for you all then. Do you think it was his choice to beef up for further seasons or do you think the people creating the show had a say?

ryansnuttytart said:
A question for you all then. Do you think it was his choice to beef up for further seasons or do you think the people creating the show had a say?
Hmm...This is a toughy...Im not quite sure but he is getting older and I think that he wanted to look older and more manly, I mean hes almost 30 right? An almost 30 year old CSI/Cop (they do some cop things right? Its so confusing how they are CSIs, but they arrest people and stuff that police officers do, are they police officers?) Okay back to the question -An almost 30 year old CSI/Cop should like manly and tough rather than a cute boy. So I think he wanted to "beef up" and probably the people creating the show wanted him to too. Plus they have to get letters from all those crazed girls out there saying they want him to beef up and what not. Does that answer make sense?

I perfer him in short hair, the long hair makes him look too much like Greg(from CSI:LV). Although their characters are very different, their similar looks are uncanny. (Woah, I never said uncanny before!) :lol:
So thats why I like the short hair besides the obvious reasons of his extreme hottnes.
Although they are beefing him up on the show , Im still waiting for that very special episode with that very special scene. Lets review , shall we? - Okay Ryan and Eric(hopefully hes there!) get a call that there was like a disturbance at their victums mansion. They rush over to the mansion and they go around back and they see a girl drowning in the pool!!! (Ryan just bought this brand new, designer shirt) So he rips it off and jumps in, Oh darn , hes all wet! :lol: And if we are lucky , the girl drowing will be very big or very scared and she will be going crazy so Ryan couldnt save her alone and Eric rips his shirt off also and jumps in to help Ryan. Ahh...(25 Minutes later) Sorry I was day dreaming. Anyways Im off to mail the producers/writers a letter! :D

Thanks so much Marns! I love them all, the dolly ones are so hilarious! My favorite one is the "Didja hurt Dolly? Cause if you did.." his face is so cute(as it is in all the pics!) But look how low that shirt is!!! Do I see some chest hair? lol Thanks again

Oh man- I didn't even notice the shirt being open that far! :lol: Silly me! I was only looking at his face!

Marns! LUV IT!

OMG I HATE that shirt that they put him in for Prey! It's so.. ugly... but even Jon can make an ugly shirt rock! Just keep undoing those buttons.....

All that pics are great Marns! They had me giggling like crazy. And I do love seeing the chest hair in that next to last picture.

Raging4Ryan, I can't decide I like both of those. I love seeing him in uniform! :)

And I definitely love the shorter hair on Ryan. Makes him look sexier, and you can see his beautiful eyes better.

Yay Irma your back..been worried about you thanks to Nikki telling me about the flooding near you..hope your safe.
YAY Shadow your back..been worried about you too. I thought we lost you again and you were going to TA..or going cold turkey again.

Wow it's been days since I've posted in here. I've been coming in and reading the post and drooling over the pics but I just haven't had anything to write, wow me not having anything TOgo on my mind..help me.

Mondays ep was sooooooo sad. I so wanted to hug Ryan.
Athlov I love you for getting caps..you rock girl.
Kat ya know where we are heading soon....

R2T I know exactly what your talking about too LMFAO..Him beefing up and looking more mature does make me feel like I'm not drooling over some kid now....though even his boyish looks turned me on.

Great pics Marns Lovem :D

Im with y'all i think he was really cute in s3 but he did look alittle to much like a boy i prefur him in s4 he looks more like a man :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back