Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that. Pity it's not a little closer but at least I can see it. It's quite big as well. Wonder how come we never see it when he's on set.

i just luv wolfe i think hes so amazing and anyone who doesnt like him should give me 1 goosd reason as to why not.

I think because he is always wearing a buttoned up long sleeved shirt or a jacket/blazer. He rarely wears tshirts and I think that tat is above the short sleeve line... because you can see in that pic that he had to lift up the sleeve to view the tat - and it's not even showing the whole thing

Again have to agree with the shirtless thing. Oh how I dream about that.

I have tried to look closely when, on the rare occasion, Ryan does wear a short sleeve t-shirt but nothing. I guess it could also be down to make up. They can do wonderful things in covering anything and maybe they don't think it's relevant to the character. Oh well it's the one thing that will keep me guessing.

Guys, it was getting a little chatty up there. Please remember to slow down, and keep an eye on how fast you're posting. Thanks. :)

Opps, sandersidle I missed your response the first time through. :p

Here's the new pic to guess the ep.

I was just stopping in before studing for my College Geometry test. Yuck!

I didn't watch all of the repeat yesterday, so I didn't see the preview for next week. I hope we get enough Ryan, and I really wish they'd get back to having new eps every week. This every other week thing is disappointing.

I need more Ryan. I'm almost done capping the whole 4th season. :eek:

*whoaa* :eek:

So many beautiful Ryan pics. *dries her keyboard and table* :D

That prepares me for the night. :lol: Getting some great dream I hope. *lol*

I'm returning to a prevoius coversation (I think) but does anyone know what kind of role Ryan plays in the upcoming episodes? I know they're Delko-centered, but I'm hoping Ryan will be in them (at least maybe to be there 4 Eric), so if anyone has any idea, well, please do tell. Thanks :)

Tristianna said:
I have no idea. i hope he is in a few of the episodes though, my sister will freak if he isn't.

I'm afraid not only your sister will freak out if there'll be hardly any Ryan scenes. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back