Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSISenna said:
Has anyone figured out yet when Ryan Wolfe was born? Can't seem to find anything.

I was also searching for some personal infos..but could'nt find anything. :(

Love that gaze (lightly blurry) :D

Wasn't there the question about the sexiest, hottest and most pitiful pic?

Cutest
Hottest (Well...there are many more hottest pics but I thought I should take the first one that I see...or I would still search the ultimate hottest pic)But see? It's again that gaze! I love that gaze...*drools* :D
Pitiful

Well Jon was born in 1978 (I think, could be 6 or 7) but I don't know about Ryan.
That cutest pic is really the cutest I've seen so far, Yurek

^1977, actually. *is a Togo-nerd*

Love those pics, Yurek! I agree with the cutest and hottest ones, lol. And awwww to the Nailed one. And I love that other one, too, the 'Love that gaze' one!

And yeah, you're right, RaCk, the moustache does look fake, but still... GET RID OF IT! lol *shudders* I don't mind a little bit of stubble, it actually looks sexy on some guys, but no moustache, please.

I knew it was 1977 as its the same year as me. Bless him he'll be 30 this year. Some time in August I believe.

Already said it but it's worth saying again, get rid of it. Fake not so bad but real would be a disaster. They make you look older.

That's a horrible moustache! :eek: Ick! No one's going to want to kiss him with that in the way. Wait. It's Jon. Maybe I would... :devil: :p

I've been thinking about this all day, and I think I might have come up with three pics. I'll probably change my mind in an hour or so, and want to choose three more, but here are my three for the moment.
Sweetest
Hottest
Most pitiful

It would be a tragedy if I lost all those.
not funny Ali. :rolleyes: ;)

I saw 'Under the Influence' in TV tonight and I have seen it so many times before and I still enjoy it.
There are so many little random things in this episode.

- Ryan calling Tripp: Ryan Wolfe, CSI. I bet he waited the whole day to say it and I'm sure, he enjoyed it.
-Ryan seeing the dead man. awww, his look was so sad and cute. maybe the first dead person he saw.

YAY!! There is a new episode on next week! It really didn't say much about it in the previews... and I didn't see Ryan in any of the shots.

A little off topic but I have to comment.... I was watching Law & Order (the original) on Friday night and I guess I know where Marisol went. She plays a DA. She chopped off her hair!! = (

Awww, I loved Mari's hair! It was so pretty! :(

Okay, back on topic. Yeah, I didn't see Ryan in any of the shots either. Judging from the spoilers, though, I think these next few weeks will be very good. :) And hopefully we'll get to see a lot of Ryan.

Great pics, btw! Loved the Curse of the Coffin ones! Oh, and of course all those that CSIMiamiLover posted. ;)

Thank you. *bows, makes acceptance speech*
I'll bring back more caps later. Right now I have anthropology homework. (freakin college course I have to take over my school break)

Not sure if I've got the right thread here..please don't shout me if I've got it wrong, but checked out the scheduling for 5 US on Sky for next Sunday...and there's nothing detailed for Miami, so they must be screening the last epi of S4 some time this week. Does this mean we're going to catch S5 later this year? Can't wait to see the latest Ryan incarnation. Why do I have to wait!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Deathpool 100, gotta have my Ryan fix...

*gets so bored of anthropology homeowrk, wander back here while PRTENDING to be doing anthropology homework* I ahve no idea what you're talking about. Are you in the USA or not? Because there's a new epi next Monday, not tonite.
Oh, nevermind. You're not in the US. My bad. *slinks off, miserably, back to homework*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back