Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annwn said:
Not sure if I've got the right thread here..please don't shout me if I've got it wrong, but checked out the scheduling for 5 US on Sky for next Sunday...and there's nothing detailed for Miami, so they must be screening the last epi of S4 some time this week. Does this mean we're going to catch S5 later this year? Can't wait to see the latest Ryan incarnation. Why do I have to wait!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Deathpool 100, gotta have my Ryan fix...

Sorry if this isn't in the right place but we can't have a girl missing out on her Ryan.

Checked out the website for Five US and your right it does look like they have taken it off it's regular slot. But with more investigating they are re showing season 4 from Tuesday 6th Feb at 10pm. Hope that helps.

Marns
What channel/network is Judging Amy on? and what time? I have never seen an episode of that show and only want to watch the one that Jon is in!!

Ok nevermind... I see that it is being rerunned on TNT... but I don't see the episode that Jon is in is on today!

OMG *hyperventilates* there's our new thing, sweetervests. Lovely pics, thanks. I'll come back later with some of my own.

Rack, it was on in Holland. And it was hilarious, and he was sooo HOTT. I'm glad I saw it now. He's great. :D

It's OK. I wish someone would drive by and splash him. Then he'd have to change shirts...maybe on camera. :devil: I'm going wild too! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back