Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: Damn! Athlov! You're trying to kill me with your pics, are you? :lol:

I think I don't want to see that epi next year. It's so sad! I can't stand such a sad Ryan.

But the pics are awesome! You just want to jump in and hug him. :(

Happy Valentines Day, all!
love-heart.jpg

I'm telling you, he's too cute.
One of my fave..
*sigh*

cainesugar said:
Now, to all those who don't have someone, lets just gaze at Jon and wish we were spending our day with him...

Amen! :lol: Yeah.. I wish I had someone to spend V day with.. I do have a crush on someone, but he likes my best friend.. :eek: So, I thought, I'll just enjoy looking at JT pics all day.. And pretend he was my boyfriend.. :D

I have a Valentine, but I still dream of Jon. He's my guilty secret. I love that promo pic of him in uniform. He looks so clean-cut and determined. *falls in love again*

And Marns , I really liked Three-Way, and that scene where your fav pic is from. He's so cocky! I like your avatar - goofy, indeed! But loveable too. :p

I animated my avatar! Yay! *pats self on back*

Happy Valentines y'all! I is on me own *crys* but luckly this thread exists!

If any newbies have joined since I was last here, which BTW seems like weeks ago!, Then I welcomes you to my home I mean the deliciously and dangerously addictive Jon/Ryan thread! *gives welcome cookies and hugs*

To be completely honest with y'all Im not attracted to jake at all *hides from angry looks*.
To me Jon is way more sexxay but thats just my opinion.

anywho thanks for those 'Man Down' caps athlov! *hugs* I love the 'Oh no! it's ghost Ryan!' one. :p
OMG! :eek: since when did Ryan have invisibilty super powers? :lol:

Lovin all the other caps aswell.
they are making me wanna hug him soooo badly it hurts!

:eek: o_O Jon gots an award? thats awsome! :D

well done Ali! looks great. :D

Many thanks for the caps athlov!
He looked so sad during the whole episode... :( *hugs Ryan*

I hope that Eric didn't forget about Ryan and so the whole tension starts again. :rolleyes:

Some background information about Ryan would be nice. We know about the others much more.
We know:
- has an uncle who lives in Miami near the beach
- has a niece. age unknown, location unknown
- an uncle showed him how to crack a safe
- maybe his parents aren't rich. (Legal, law mover comment)

That's it. Frustrating....

Did I forget something?

Acording to the CBS page, he went to college in Boston and then moved down to Miami. So maybe his family is in Boston?

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 said:
I really wonder about his parents... like where are they? Is Ryan from Miami? Is he from another state? Like in Nailed... no one came to see him. He could have died. At least with Eric they said "Your parents are on their way here" - even when his sister Marisol was on death's bed. Ryan was just kind of left to himself when he got that nail through his eye and then discharged from the hospital. I mean thank God Eric was there!

From the statement in Legal "My parents are leaving me their lawn mower" sounded like a joke but really maybe he is estranged from his parents. Maybe they really aren't leaving him anything..... gawsh SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!

Personally, I really don't think he's estranged from his parents. I think they simply don't live in Miami, and that's why they weren't at the hospital when he was injured. Delko's family live in Miami, hence the 'Your parents are on their way' comment. Like CSIChick27 pointed out, everything we've been told about Ryan states that he's from Boston, then later moved to Miami. ;)

inge said:
well done Ali! looks great. :D

Many thanks for the caps athlov!
He looked so sad during the whole episode... :( *hugs Ryan*

I hope that Eric didn't forget about Ryan and so the whole tension starts again. :rolleyes:

Some background information about Ryan would be nice. We know about the others much more.
We know:
- has an uncle who lives in Miami near the beach
- has a niece. age unknown, location unknown
- an uncle showed him how to crack a safe
- maybe his parents aren't rich. (Legal, law mover comment)

That's it. Frustrating....

Did I forget something?

You're welcome. :D (Pics are on the bottom of the last page for those who were asking for them.) ;)

We also know that
- He got his masters in Genetics (Under the influence)
- He went to night-school while working patrol (legal)
- He failed organic chemistry (Silencer)
- He helped put himself through college by removing asbestos (Dead Air)
- His niece is old enough to want an I-Pod (Death Pool 100)

Well since he was a neice, he must have a brother or sister. Interesting... Thanks for the "Happy Valentines Day"s. Happy Valentines Day to you guys too! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back